Work of Montreal or New York City Jews?

jbg

From the London Times, Breaking News (link), there are no details here. Any guesses, is this the work of Jewish people from Montreal or some New York City suburb? Or Saskatchewan or Manitoba farmers?

======================================================

10 Britons injured in Turkey blasts

Ten Britons have been injured in three explosions at the holiday resort of Marmaris in Turkey, the Foreign and Commonwealth Office said. All 10 Britons are in hospital, but none is said to have life-threatening injuries. A spokeswoman for Thomas Cook, which has hundreds of customers staying in the region, said five of its guests were among the injured. Witnesses in Marmaris said at least one of the explosions appeared to be on dolmuses - small vans that act as short-range buses in Turkey. One of the explosions was described as being near a fast-food restaurant and another near an airline office.

From the London Times, Breaking News (link), there are no details here. Any guesses, is this the work of Jewish people from Montreal or some New York City suburb? Or Saskatchewan or Manitoba farmers?

Definately the Manitoba farmers. Note it was near a fast food outlet, the farmers were probably upset that the local outlet has given up serving beef on their burgers and gone back to using camel meat.

That mad cow stuff is affecting everyone.

With Manitoba's provincial bird-the Flying Mosquito also contributing to the farmer's terrorist like attitudes I can see more of this happening.

Do watch out for their cell branch in Saskatchewan, apparently these guys have unregistered weapons that have bullets.

Be careful out there :ph34r:

Do watch out for their cell branch in Saskatchewan, apparently these guys have unregistered weapons that have bullets.

Be careful out there :ph34r:

I was pretty sure it was predominantly Jewish lawyers, after a hearing in New York's federal courthouse. I mean, how bigoted of everyone to blame a very peaceful religious group originating in Mecca.

I mean, how bigoted of everyone to blame a very peaceful religious group originating in Mecca.

Just shows you how clueless I am.

I didn't know these guys were into religion.Mecca

Good find. I don't think that's what most people have in mind.

• 2 years later...
Then it must be this bunchMecca New Life

Note they say at the bottom that 150,000 people will die today.

They look like they can do damage,best stay in NYC.

New York City is among the safest places to visit, and the capital of the world. Hopefully the real Mecca never becomes the latter.

You're reviving a thread from 2006 ? So, an act of violence committed 2 years ago injured 10 people and this proves what exactly ?

I'll tell you: nothing. This thread is typical of the type of stretch that these types of racist arguments have to make in order to 'prove' that Islam causes all crime in the world.

You're reviving a thread from 2006 ? So, an act of violence committed 2 years ago injured 10 people and this proves what exactly ?

I'll tell you: nothing. This thread is typical of the type of stretch that these types of racist arguments have to make in order to 'prove' that Islam causes all crime in the world.

Cosign.

I've learned it's best to entirely ignore JBG, he's one of those posters with whom intelligent debate is entirely impossible.

There are plenty of people on here with opposing viewpoints from your own whom you can have a discussion without them resorting to troll-like tactics.