even though it's lost it's meaning......

doom_sayer

i wish everyone a very merry christmas. have a blast celebrating new year's too.

"Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night."

Back at you. Even though I celebrate a different religious holiday.

Happy Festivas...the holiday for the rest of us...

What do you mean lost its meaning?? Don't you celebrate Christmas...the day Santa was born so we could all have presents?

Every year in the Bavarian pagan tradition we hack down a tree and drag it indoors so it can dry out and die. I usually partake in a pint or two also a Bavarian tradition. Then we decorate it with sentimental knickknacks...I have yet to find the light up dollar sign tree topper I've been looking for though... Then a big fat old guy whose current image was invented by a multi-national soft drink company but borrowed heavily from Dutch, English and Spanish versions of St. Nicolas and Father Christmas, breaks into our house via a chimney and gives us some stuff. I don’t have a chimney so I guess he stuffs his fat ass through the direct venting of my gas fireplace. He then flies away in a pimped out sled powered by Siberian invented flying reindeer.... Then family gets together consumes the equivalent of the annual Caloric intake of an entire African village in one meal...half drink too much wine and a few argue and vow not to speak to each other until next Christmas... It's a beautiful tradition.

Anyway, all kidding aside happy holidays to everyone not matter what it is you celebrate.