Can I ask question about why the world hasn't destroyed the US here without getting banned?

Mike Utinne

13 hours ago, Mike Utinne said:

Please?

Why would you want to? There's no logic behind the question. Few in the world would want to destroy the U.S. nor is there any conceivable way that the destruction of the U.S. would improve the world in any way. Far more likely would be that the world would quickly descend into war and poverty and starvation, and then likely wind up under the sway of the Chinese or Russian dictators - until they inevitably turned on each other.

2 hours ago, Argus said:

nor is there any conceivable way that the destruction of the U.S. would improve the world in any way.

Look..... can I please have an answer from an anti-American's perspective, please?

And this is not what they are saying over at Quora and if I had to choose, this or Quora, I pick Quora.

"Why are you here then?" - Because I want to spread the word.

2 minutes ago, Mike Utinne said:

Look..... can I please have an answer from an anti-American's perspective, please?

And this is not what they are saying over at Quora and if I had to choose, this or Quora, I pick Quora.

"Why are you here then?" - Because I want to spread the word.

Sound like you've got a bit too much indignation because someone or other said bad things about your country.

1 minute ago, Argus said:

Sound like you've got a bit too much indignation because someone or other said bad things about your country.

I do believe that at some point, whether you or taxme, or that other guy likes it or not, will lose your precious US and there is nothing you can about it.

So far, you three, are the only canucks I've ever encountered who defend it.

One day the world will unite against them like how the world united against Germany. Through force or not, it will happen and the the traitorous Canadians and their families who defend them will be sorry.

Just now, Mike Utinne said:

I do believe that at some point, whether you or taxme, or that other guy likes it or not, will lose your precious US and there is nothing you can about it.

So far, you three, are the only canucks I've ever encountered who defend it.

Ooh, me too.  But I am actually a Brit with a Canadian passport.  Can I be sorry as well?

2 hours ago, bcsapper said:

Ooh, me too.  But I am actually a Brit with a Canadian passport.  Can I be sorry as well?

There would only be few of you because majority of the British hate Americans and want them wiped off the map.

Here's two:

Is America one of the most vile countries ever?

I am ashamed. I am British and the worst thing we ever did in the whole of our history was to colonise america and unleash this vile depraved disgusting culture upon the world. Your successive presidents insist that America has a special relationship with us. You don't. We despise you. We don't want your crazy nutcase Trump visiting us and compromising our security. I hope our Queen spits in his face. You want to provoke terrorist attacks, fine, do it on your own filthy soil.

https://www.debate.org/opinions/is-america-one-of-the-most-vile-countries-ever

If Europeans hate Americans, why doesn't Europe sever ties with America?

Believe me, it’s not for the want of trying. What does America produce that any sane person would want want? Barely roadworthy pick up trucks; burgers made from cow eyes, lips, anuses, udders and hooves masquerading as 100% prime beef; ignoramuses for presidents; racist police; unwatchable TV; biased news channels; obesity; ambulance chasers; hospitals that will gladly see you die or become bankrupt if you can’t afford treatment; mass shootings; pro pollution legislation; chocolate that tastes of cheese; cheese that tastes of plastic; beer that’s so disgusting it can only be drunk if cooled to the temperature if liquid nitrogen; football that’s played with hands; a film industry focused on toddlers’ attention spans.

Thankfully most Americans never travel apply for a passport, so we don’t have to encounter too many in the real world.

George Shaw, Judge, Asian Curry Awards. World Sloe Gin Champion (2015-present)

https://www.quora.com/If-Europeans-hate-Americans-why-doesnt-Europe-sever-ties-with-America

9 hours ago, Mike Utinne said:

There would only be few of you because majority of the British hate Americans and want them wiped off the map.

No that's just a few losers.  Probably southerners.

14 hours ago, bcsapper said:

No that's just a few losers.  Probably southerners.

Makes me wonder why the eurolanders won't do this or are you just tall talk:

What would happen if America went to war with Britain?

First of all I am going to point out that you need to read some history: The British have been to war with the US twice already.

Now, to answer the question: In all honesty? The US would be fucked. 
People make out like the US is some massive world power, they don’t have any real influence in countries due to respect or because people wish to have them as friends. America simply uses brute force to install their own friendly governments, or bombs that shit out of the country - Vietnam, IRaq, Afghanistan, Somalia, Libya, Syria etc.

Britain on the other hand? They are still very influential in the commonwealth of nations, consisting of 53 countries. We still produce an awful lot of products, including armaments. (whilst not the same amount as America, we have India who are friendly with us more than they are the US) The EU would support Britain over the US as it would be safer for them to do so, or risk US encroachment on their own power. 
Most of US power lies in the fact that they have military bases all around the world, alot of which are in European countries, these would be destroyed by the countries in which they reside quite easily.

The Nuclear power countries of the world:
1.China - already stealing much of Americas trade in regions of the world, including a vast amount in Africa.
2. France - Would support the UK, their bank is owned by the Rothschilds (who also own the Bank of England) so they would support each other as a common cause from family ties.
 3. Russia - doesn’t like either, would most likely stay neutral but take their chance at getting Alaska back, causing a war on a few fronts for the US
 4.United Kingdom - **have the best special force, 
**many allies, 
**the undying support of Australia, Canada 
**still holds influence (as our monarchy is still the monarchy of) around 13 other countries: New Zealand, Jamaica, Barbados, the Bahamas, Grenada, Papua New Guinea, the Solomon Islands, Tuvalu, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Antigua and Barbuda, Belize, and Saint Kitts and Nevis. Giving them a base in the caribbean, support in both north and central America 
**and most likely (apart from Argentina) support from a lot of the other nations that America has helped to destabilise over the last century: Panama, Colombia, Peru, Brazil, Mexico to name a few.

5. United States - **would be attacked by Russia, North Korea, possibly china,
**civil war from the multiple hate groups, militias, organised crime groups and street gangs, each with thousands of armed people. 
**How many true allies does America actually have other than Japan? - who would just be wiped out by China and other countries around the orient (the Philippines hates America), because of their dislike for them from historical grievances. 

6.India - **Tata, one of the biggest companies in the world is Indian owned, they pretty much own the European steel industry so would support them.
** The Uk business all provide India with a lot of jobs through call centres, medicine and other things. 
** India isn’t too pleased with the US because of their support for Pakistan. 

7. North Korea - Doesn’t like America as America are causing them a lot of issues at the minute. 
8. Pakistan - I don’t know what they would do. 
9. Belgium - unsure, but would most likely support UK
10. Germany - **would support the Uk, 
**with the UK, together they produce more weapons and machinery than America, 
**you must also realise that Germany and friends have taken on the world twice before and gave them a bloody good beating
 *** they’re probably the only ones we need to kick the arses of America.
11. Italy - would probably be neutral, other than the mass amount of Italian descendents in America
12. Netherlands - have always had good relations with the UK and would most probably support us. 
13. Turkey - probably side with America to be honest, as they would then potentially get support to rebuild the old Ottoman empire, but if they did that then Russia would invade them for the simple fact the Russia hates them. 
14. Israel - Created by European powers, Rothschilds pretty much own it, would support the Europeans most likely.

So who do you think would win?

Britain is actually the only true ally America has, through choice of their own.

Michael Green, Social Media Administrator Dealing With Customers 

https://www.quora.com/What-would-happen-if-America-went-to-war-with-Britain

Edited by Mike Utinne

• Tell a friend

Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    paradox34

• SkyHigh earned a badge
      Posting Machine
    • SkyHigh went up a rank
      Proficient
    • gatomontes99 earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • gatomontes99 went up a rank