Off-Topic Forum?

I'm just wondering if this idea has ever been tossed around? It's one thing to debate endlessly about politics, but how about getting to know one another on a different level? A lot of the people around here seem cool, regardless of what I think of their political opinions. It'd be nice to have something to talk about besides politics with them.

If this has already been addressed and I missed the post, please disregard.

I used to post a lot in hockey message boards before the lock-out happened and there used to be a lot of additional boards to just post cool little things such as interesting articles, good songs, funny threads, etc. They were a lot of fun and often gave members a chance to blow some steam off if one or more hit heads in the more serious boards.

Just offering my opinion on the issue, but I think like a Lounge board or something would be a lot of fun. You could even call it something like Maple Leaf Pub :lol:

I'm just wondering if this idea has ever been tossed around?  It's one thing to debate endlessly about politics, but how about getting to know one another on a different level?  A lot of the people around here seem cool, regardless of what I think of their political opinions.  It'd be nice to have something to talk about besides politics with them.

Thats the function of the PM I think - off topic discussions

• 1 month later...