Canadians not loved!

Guest American Woman

No, that's not what all the fuss is about.

You yourself made a big fuss about some Canadian woman taking 19 gallons of milk. And whatever Canadians are buying, is there a shortage? Americans are having to do without because those dirty Canadians are snapping it all up? Since this seems to be an ongoing thing, you'd think the producers and retailers would have figured out to supply more. America needs every foreign dollar they can get.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest American Woman

You yourself made a big fuss about some Canadian woman taking 19 gallons of milk. And whatever Canadians are buying, is there a shortage? Americans are having to do without because those dirty Canadians are snapping it all up? Since this seems to be an ongoing thing, you'd think the producers and retailers would have figured out to supply more. America needs every foreign dollar they can get.

Why would I make a fuss about it? I don't live there. :rolleyes: But read the comments from Canadian retailers - and from Canadian consumers. It ain't just about milk - and it ain't about me. ;)

And fyi, your reference to "dirty Canadians" makes you look like a fool. <_<

Why would I make a fuss about it? I don't live there. :rolleyes: But read the comments from Canadian retailers - and from Canadian consumers. It ain't just about milk - and it ain't about me. ;)

And fyi, your reference to "dirty Canadians" makes you look like a fool. <_<

Now now, maybe the lady who bought all the milk was in fact dirty, and potentially smelled a little bit too. Plus the only thing worse than someone double parking in a congested parking lot is a dirty Canadian double parking in a congested parking lot.

Edited by GoodGrief