Voting Preferences

Voting Preferences  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Topaz, what do you do if the other parties are all WORSE?

Not everyone believes the other guys are all just SO nice and SO trustworthy!

Exactly. And the liberals have also moved so far left that it's pretty hard to sway any conservative voter away.

Let's say you have the option to sleep with a hot supermodel chick, or one of two 400lb fat chicks. I'm going with the hot chick every time even if I find out she's got $5000 of silicone in her chest.

Kind of a crude analogy, but most guys will get the picture.

Or lets say you are offered meals by three different chefs: 1 a juicy steak, 2 a pile of feces, 3 an overboiled cabbage. You find out the chef cheated to make the steak, he had another chef do it for him. Which do you eat?

Point is if you want to sway conservative voters, the only option is to move further to the centre or attack the conservative platform (make a better meal, or make us believe steaks are gross). The rest of the whining just reinforces the belief among conservatives that the left who have held power in Canada for so long are power-hungry sore losers.

I believe there's a little boy who cried wolf mentality too. You're going to have to produce hard evidence rather than assumptions and speculation. We're going to need to see that wolf eating our sheep now little boys. :lol:

Edited by CPCFTW

I cannot stand Harper, and don't agree with a lot of stuff he does, but I would be a lot more afraid of the NDP being in power and the Liberals have not offered much recently.

This pretty much. I am no fan of Harper, but its a case of the alternative is a much scarier prospect at this point. I kind of am waiting to see if the Liberals can actually get their shit together because IF they went back to their roots as a true centrist party, they could get back in the game. The problem I am not seeing that in the cards and also no real recognition that there are severe, systematic problems that need addressed. When your convention seems most concerned about their stance on marijuana, well... need I say more?

Can someone list some recent CPC accomplishments or indication as to why they would vote for the current Conservative caucus?

I'm just trying to understand why..

1) They are keeping the Liberals out of power

2) They are keeping the New Dumberkratic party out of power.

3) they know where to send the Lib & NDPeers to vote :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: