Israel's Partner for MidEast Peace

jbg

Why bah? Are you praying? Is that a prayer of some kind?

Why is it bah?

What I am supposed to feel comfortable in a Catholic Church or some gay person is supposed to be comfortable in some Evangelical Church preaching a nti gay ideology or some Muslim is supposed to feel comfortable in a Hindu temple? You that politically correct that you expect people to be as loving and open minded and tolerant as you?

I wasn't responding to "feel[ing] comfortable"; I was responding to the notion that it's "simple prudence" not to go to a mosque...since they're so bloody dangerous and all.

Get off the high self righteous horse.

Ah. Disagreeing with you or your pet of the day (previously Oleg) is "self-righteous."

You think awfully highly of yourself, big guy. That's what is termed...self-righteousness!

What is it with this pretention that you or others are in the position to patronize WB because he shares an honest feeling?

What are you on about now?

No I am not comfortable in a Catholic Church or in many houses of worship including Orthodox synagogues. So? What was your point other than to assume he is politically

incorrect?

Nope. My point was that there is nothing "imprudent" abotu being inside a Mosque.

Why do he and I have to feel comfortable? Why because you say so?

See above.

I got news for you.

Here we go...another lecture by His Holiness the Moralizer.

I would prefer the sound an honest man makes in telling me exactly what he feels.

No you wouldn't. Because that's exactly what you got, from me, and for some reason that you can't articulate, it made you throw one of your patented wordy tantrums.

So you couldn't give a damn about "an honest man," because of your intense politicization.

I have news for you, it may not suit your political and moral throne, but I don't like people with beards who yell and preach hateful things or repeat prayers in a ritual without giving them any thought.

Then we're in precise agreement...although I don't consider beards terribly relevant.

Edited by bloodyminded

I wasn't responding to "feel[ing] comfortable"; I was responding to the notion that it's "simple prudence" not to go to a mosque...since they're so bloody dangerous and all.

Ah. Disagreeing with you or your pet of the day (previously Oleg) is "self-righteous."

You think awfully highly of yourself, big guy. That's what is termed...self-righteousness!

What are you on about now?

Nope. My point was that there is nothing "imprudent" abotu being inside a Mosque.

See above.

Here we go...another lecture by His Holiness the Moralizer.

No you wouldn't. Because that's exactly what you got, from me, and for some reason that you can't articulate, it made you throw one of your patented wordy tantrums.

So you couldn't give a damn about "an honest man," because of your intense politicization.

Then we're in precise agreement...although I don't consider beards terribly relevant.

I actually erased my original response to you realizing it would be a waste. The only one who was moralizing was you going bah and presuming he SHOULD feel comfortable. Zip over your head.

Keep working on the Celine Dion comment.

p.s. I can't stand all religions and religious people for the same reason, now go report me to Olivia Chow (oops that might be too cryptic for you as well)

p.s.s. when someone tells you they don't feel comfortable, hold your breath ten seconds before you judge them-it will give them time to move before you then pass your gas I mean pronoucement-not all of us are as oh so enlightened as thou-oh wait how about you lecture me on circumcision next, gevalt

I actually erased my original response to you realizing it would be a waste. The only one who was moralizing was you going bah and presuming he SHOULD feel comfortable. Zip over your head.

Keep working on the Celine Dion comment.

p.s. I can't stand all religions and religious people for the same reason, now go report me to Olivia Chow (oops that might be too cryptic for you as well)

p.s.s. when someone tells you they don't feel comfortable, hold your breath ten seconds before you judge them-it will give them time to move before you then pass your gas I mean pronoucement-not all of us are as oh so enlightened as thou-oh wait how about you lecture me on circumcision next, gevalt

Well, I'm a circumcised fellow, so I don't know what I could offer you on that score....

As to the rest; I will explain it again, sicne explaining it once was insufficient, for some reason: I wasn't speaking of being comnfortable...I was speaking about fear. If "simple prudence" is going to keep you away from a mosque (which is no doubt filled to the brim with ululating terrorists), then that speaks for itself.

"Comfort"? Not what I was talking about.

• 1 year later...

Bud, I am no expert on the Israeli/Palestinian situation but to me it's very simple as to who I support. When Israel attacks rocketeers in the Gaza some innocents may be hurt or killed as collateral damage. When Gaza rocketeers lob rockets into Israel innocents ARE the target!

To me, that's enough. If you deliberately target innocents, that's enough. You are a terrorist by definition and to me that makes you a rabid dog. You don't try to negotiate with a rabid dog. All you can do is to either kill it or drive it away before it hurts you. A rabid dog has no reason.

That's not to say that Israel is blameless but to me the difference in targeting philosophy is enough.

Drop me down on an Israeli street and my only fear would be from a PALESTINIAN attack! I would have no fears at all from the Israelis. I could not say the same if I was dropped into a Palestinian community. I could not get out of there fast enough!.

You're entitled to your nitpicking legal definitions. As I said, for me the deliberate targeting of innocents is enough.

Rinse, wash, repeat.

You're not exactly coming across as informed here. Or funny, if it was an attempt at humor.

Why wouldn't we want to visit a mosque in Canada? I wouldn't fear for my safety, if that's what you're insinuating.

Of course Canada has a few synagogues , we don't have any jbg's though, you yanks do. uh good luck or good management.