Atheism

Is that the brutal truth?

Sometimes the truth is not brutal and is soothing and reassuring. Really - the fact that we on this grain of sand floating in eternity - have a bit of grey jello in our sculls that allows us to realize where we are is a miracle - if with our tiny head we can concieve the universe - then surely the universe must have at least as much self consiousness as us! How can anyone mutter - "it's an accident" OR - the endless universe (GOD) and beyond the universe does not exist..that's like saying that our father does not exist - and we spawned ourselves - and want to be rebellious by mating with our own mothers....It's daring to face the truth - it's scarey - it takes work and effort - It is lazy just to say - I don't exist - or God does not exist - If we take this approach that does not leave much work to do - there is no point..so I call hate the lazy mans love...and those who do not acknowledge intelligence on the grandest of scales...want a free ride and don't want to answer to any one or thing - including a GOD..atheists are bums! They will never be deployed to rule the world - nor will they ever be fully employed to do anything. It takes work to be a slave or master.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes the truth is not brutal and is soothing and reassuring. Really - the fact that we on this grain of sand floating in eternity - have a bit of grey jello in our sculls that allows us to realize where we are is a miracle - if with our tiny head we can concieve the universe - then surely the universe must have at least as much self consiousness as us! How can anyone mutter - "it's an accident" OR - the endless universe (GOD) and beyond the universe does not exist..that's like saying that our father does not exist - and we spawned ourselves - and want to be rebellious by mating with our own mothers....It's daring to face the truth - it's scarey - it takes work and effort - It is lazy just to say - I don't exist - or God does not exist - If we take this approach that does not leave much work to do - there is no point..so I call hate the lazy mans love...and those who do not acknowledge intelligence on the grandest of scales...want a free ride and don't want to answer to any one or thing - including a GOD..atheists are bums! They will never be deployed to rule the world - nor will they ever be fully employed to do anything. It takes work to be a slave or master.

Truth is brutal in the extent it is the destroyer of lies and all of us are guilty of living at least a white lie.

Here is a quote by Jean Paul Sartre:

," it is always and everywhere true that "if our creative drive comes from the very depths of our heart, then we never find anything but ourselves in our work."

One need only look at one's work to find himself.

Pink unicorns flying overhead do exist. Does that tell you anything about my belief system?
You're as irrational as benny and Oleg, so no sensible conversation is possible; and your projections on atheists are your own fears and prejudices, not based on anything you've actually learned from discussing with others.

Only a total fool and idiot would actually belief that GOD expects us microbes to bow to him in subjugation - Dark Angel is not taking about GOD - he is talking about people pretending to be god..there is a difference - God has nothing to do with what Dark Angel is talking about - he's talking about human beings and the problems they create when THEY create religions ----I suggest to DA - that he put the blame on those that bring about havoc through religion - People! AND - he should realize that GOD set the bugs free do do what they wish ---- Free will to evolve into gods and be sons of god....you will never evolve into a god if you hate the thing that created you..never! Ahtheism should be re-defined. It should be called arrogant lazy stupidity.

oh, i meant the people... looking at them makes a mockery of all that is more human then human so-to-speak... but i digress, it's like giving monkeys paper and water and watching them throw it around feebly, pathetic, so yeah i agree.

lol, 'arrogant lazy stupidity?' should i even comment? I'm a scientist not a gamer... :P

and yes i am deflecting... toss the ball to you Oleg.

Edited by DarkAngel_

You're as irrational as benny and Oleg, so no sensible conversation is possible; and your projections on atheists are your own fears and prejudices, not based on anything you've actually learned from discussing with others.

Yes. Mud cannot be irrational. Let's be mud, shall we? Is that your invitation? Is that your life's work? Can you look back now and see yourself in your creations?

Accepting Christianity or Atheism brings peace to those who accept their premises as truth. Does atheism bring you peace? There is at least no need to have nonsensical conversations about life anymore. How nice it is to know that things just happen and life will just tick along and I can effortlessly go along for the ride. Lazy stupidity.

Of course detractors can all be dismissed as nonsensical, after all, If a person can't see that he is mud then he is lost.

A better tasting kool-aid has never been served.

The best way to understand atheism is to be one. It is easy. My irrationality is explained by imbalances in the brain. Once I divest myself of the idea that I am rational everything is peaceful and I understand the hopelessness of ever being able to influence my brain in the manner I wish. Sigh. Is there some sort of medication I can wash down with this kool-aid?

Edited by Pliny

It's getting ca-ca-ca-co-ho-o-ho-c-c-old!

AND the sun is getting hotter as the ozone gets thinner - because industrialist and bankers thought they were gods...and damaged the earth with their egos and atheism...it is actually getting hotter - My plants that once thrived on the sun - are burned by that sun...and all the weather modification taking place to attempt to make repairs to the atmosphere in order to continue plundering nature and us - is not working - heaven may just catch fire soon - and then where will we live ------Mars! :lol: Will we seek one drop of water and one germ on that desert ball - and declare - "Look there is no God - cos' we found a f***king microbe on Mars - we are such losers...there is no other life out there other than here! They say that because of the billions of stars their MUST be life else where - sure that is a possiblity - but it is also a possiblity that we are the only blip of life anywhere - if we came to that conclution - we might start to take care of this place and each other - rather than spend billions in hope of escaping a planet we destroyed.

damaged the earth with their egos and atheism...

Due to the usage of the word atheism being 'bad' i'm going to call myself godless sense it is more explanatory lol and less propagandized as a derogatory term, as you are using it. (ive not damaged anything, but i have hade an impact just as any other... but i try to give back to any place that i take. it is whats right. just know that there are exclusions.) atheism is not the #1 choice of bankers and industrialist, in turn i bet you could use statistics to turn it to look like all neo-conservative bases are related to Scientology! (which is just an example)

and the ego is a healthy thing, but like any other part of being human, if it is in disorder or is used wrongly... it is destructive.

toss the ball back to Oleg... :lol: