Is this racism?

Last evening I spent some time with a aboriginal women and her husband, both in there lates 60s. They explained that they went to eat dinner at a small restaurant in a small town near Prince George BC. They entered the restaurant and there was a group of about 1/2 dozen rednecks sitting there having coffee in the heat of gossip. (Imagine that big tough men gossiping like little kids :unsure: ) The couple sat down and within minutes, the little kid rednecks started yapping loud about indians, using the word indians to get their cheap rightwing thrill out of it. Will these little boy rightwingers ever grow up? Is this an isolated incident or does it happen alot? I can see these A-holes perhaps doing that to people a little younger but to an elderly couple minding thier own business...Is Canada that bad? Idiots giving natives crap over laws and policies written by non-natives? I think the cops should investigate the sons of all these rednecks who are full of hatred as they are probably all the ones behind the "Highway of Tears."

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Tell a friend

Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    nyralucas

• Jeary earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • Venandi went up a rank
      Apprentice
    • Gaétan earned a badge
      Very Popular
    • Dictatords earned a badge