I'm paying for Sparrow?

Can someone explain to me how this works? Why am I paying for this guy?

http://www.thestar.com/News/Canada/article/417317

While many know Ryan Sparrow as a highly partisan spokesperson, he acknowledged yesterday he splits his time between speaking on behalf of the party and working in government caucus research.

"I do work for caucus and I do work for (the) party and that's why I am paid by both," he said, adding that it would work out to "approximately" 50-50.

But at least he's a bright guy....

The 26-year-old Sparrow also played a role in a botched scheme by the party to release the search warrant details to selective members of the media on Sunday. When other reporters got wind of the briefing, they showed up at the Ottawa hotel, sending party officials scrambling to escape the TV cameras and reporters' questions.

and 26 years old? wow. Good for him.

Edited by Shakeyhands

Can someone explain why I'm paying for non citizens to get free education and healthcare, housing, food, spending money?

Non-citizens???? Dunno bout that, but anyway thought it best to link right to CIC.. here you go.

CIC’s mandate, mission and visionMandate

CIC’s mandate comes from the shared jurisdiction of Section 95 of the Constitution Act, 1867, the Citizenship Act, and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.

Vision

An approach to immigration that:

Responds to the needs of communities in all parts of the country by creating opportunities for individuals to come to Canada to make an economic, social, cultural and civic contribution while also realizing their full potential, with a view to becoming citizens;

Supports global humanitarian efforts to assist those in need of protection.

Mission

CIC, with its partners, will build a stronger Canada by:

Developing and implementing policies, programs and services that:

Facilitate the arrival of persons and their integration to Canada in a way that maximizes their contribution to the country while protecting the health, safety and security of Canadians;

Maintain Canada’s humanitarian tradition by protecting refugees and persons in need of protection; and

Enhance the values and promote the rights and responsibilities of Canadian citizenship.

Advancing global migration policies in a way that supports Canada’s immigration and humanitarian objectives.

If there are issues with any of this, of course you know the Minister in charge is Finley.

Now perhaps you can answer my question? why am I paying the salary of Sparrow?

Non-citizens???? Dunno bout that, but anyway thought it best to link right to CIC.. here you go.

If there are issues with any of this, of course you know the Minister in charge is Finley.

Write to the Toronto Star and aske them. I am sure they will have answer for you. You'll get along great they are lefties,

Write to the Toronto Star and aske them. I am sure they will have answer for you. You'll get along great they are lefties,