Seal Hunt Protesters

He wasn't innacurate, though.

You're entitled to your opinion Argus, but when a government official makes such slurs it lowers the level of conversation akin to the school yard bully. Like I said Watson and his bunch have every right to protest as long as they follow the rules. To be called a "terrorist" by Danny Williams is entirely irresponsible, yet sadly something I've come to expect from right wing politicians.

I don't think Williams was out of line. Watson dishes out crap everyday, he can't take a little? Seems to me the leftwingers think its only OK when they do it. They suddenly become victims when they are met with any response. Even Greenpeace kicked Mr. Watson out for being too violent and radical. "Terrorist" might not be far off the mark. Isn't he wanted for attempted murder in Costa Rica?

Edited by jefferiah

I don't think Williams was out of line. Watson dishes out crap everyday, he can't take a little? Seems to me the leftwingers think its only OK when they do it. They suddenly become victims when they are met with any response. Even Greenpeace kicked Mr. Watson out for being too violent and radical. "Terrorist" might not be far off the mark. Isn't he wanted for attempted murder in Costa Rica?

I should point out Williams went even further when he said of Watson, "Ever since I've been aware of him, I've always considered Paul Watson to be, you know, a vile, disgusting excuse for a human being,". You still think Williams wasn't out of line? Whatever illegal act Watson has committed he will face the law. But to make those kind of comments only shows the kind of man Williams is. link

I should point out Williams went even further when he said of Watson, "Ever since I've been aware of him, I've always considered Paul Watson to be, you know, a vile, disgusting excuse for a human being,".

Any person who calls human beings parasites and states that killing a seal is worse than killing a human doesn't have much for morals.

Any person who calls human beings parasites and states that killing a seal is worse than killing a human doesn't have much for morals.

I couldn't agree more, that's why I always get a charge out of hearing Watson talking about the 'inhumane' killing of seals when he's anything but humane in his treatment of sealers.

I should point out Williams went even further when he said of Watson, "Ever since I've been aware of him, I've always considered Paul Watson to be, you know, a vile, disgusting excuse for a human being,". You still think Williams wasn't out of line? Whatever illegal act Watson has committed he will face the law. But to make those kind of comments only shows the kind of man Williams is. link

What's Brad Wall's1 take on this?

1Brad Wall is the conservative Premier of Saskatchewan. Saskatchewan's seal slaughter is well known in the US, being publicized by Rick Mercer.