Albertans funding PQ candidate

I heard something about this from someone I know, but I can't find anything about it on the internet. Montrealer posters? Albertans? Fellow Canadians.... anyone hear anything about this allegation that some Albertan groups are sending campaign contributions to the PQ candidate who will be running against JT?

I heard something about this from someone I know, but I can't find anything about it on the internet. Montrealer posters? Albertans? Fellow Canadians.... anyone hear anything about this allegation that some Albertan groups are sending campaign contributions to the PQ candidate who will be running against JT?

Never thought about this. I might send a cheque to Vivian. I just don't want the Liberals getting the idea that an even bigger idealogue than Dion is a good choice for their future.

Never thought about this. I might send a cheque to Vivian. I just don't want the Liberals getting the idea that an even bigger idealogue than Dion is a good choice for their future.

Oh great, another "non-leader" who scares the bejesus out of conservatives. :)

He scares me because lots of people just support him because he's Trudeau, because he's attractive or because he pretends to be young and with the times (it's hard to be with the times when your as rich as Trudeau).

He really offers nothing new and exciting. But he does make a good news story, so he might win, and continue that streak.

Maybe he'll even finish off Canada for good, complete daddy's work. Not that I'd be complaining that much about that.

What scares me is an entitled, self-identified Liberal supporter starting a rumour so patently false it doesn't even pass the laugh test.

1. Supposedly spooky "Albertans" are funding a PQ candidate to run against Justin Trudeau.

2. Justin Trudeau is running Federally.

3. The PQ doesn't run candidated Federally.

4. Great rumour! :rolleyes:

I'm not starting a rumour, I heard a rumour and I'm trying to find out if anyone knows if it's true or not.

Did you miss all the question marks in my post? Did you miss the part where I said I searched the internet first?

This is a political forum with people from across the nation - pardon me for finding out if anyone knows anything about this or if my friend is full of it. He's been known to tease me about Justin.

Relax already.

I'm not starting a rumour, I heard a rumour and I'm trying to find out if anyone knows if it's true or not.

Did you miss all the question marks in my post? Did you miss the part where I said I searched the internet first?

Followed by...

Relax already.

Doctor, heal thyself. :lol:

Did you miss the part where Michael Bluth explains to you that Trudeau is running for the Liberals -a federal party, and that he cannot possibly run against a Parti Quebecois candidate because the PQ is a provincial party?

You missed the part about the spooky Albertans.

Oh no, dear God, I wrote PQ instead of BQ?

Forgive me... is that why you accuse me of starting rumours? Yes, of course, I can see how that can be translated as starting rumours. (sarcasm off here)

I'm losing patience with your childish posts... Please bring your argument to a level of maturity around here.

If you don't know anything about this rumour, say so or don't say anything. Picking on me and accusing me of starting rumours is really low.

I'm losing patience with your childish posts... Please bring your argument to a level of maturity around here.

If you don't know anything about this rumour, say so or don't say anything. Picking on me and accusing me of starting rumours is really low.

Persecution complex much?

There appears to be NOBODY else on this board who heard this rumour before you. Ergo you started the rumour on the board.

To quote the only person on this board you won't publicly diss.

Relax already.

Number Four on the list it is.

Buh-Bye.

I'm getting tired of threads that degenerate into arguments about the "personalities" of cyberspace screen names.

I'm getting tired of threads that degenerate into arguments about the "personalities" of cyberspace screen names.

Well, considering that you are doing exactly what you are tired of, then I suggest putting yourself on ignore.

Or else, maybe you should consider addressing the person who started the "personality argument." I'll refresh your memory:

What scares me is an entitled, self-identified Liberal supporter starting a rumour so patently false it doesn't even pass the laugh test.

Or else, maybe you should consider addressing the person who started the "personality argument." I'll refresh your memory:

I guess I'm not # 4 on the ignore list.

I like the argument.

A little bit of the old "He started it!"

Combined with the "I know you are but what am I."

Well, considering that you are doing exactly what you are tired of, then I suggest putting yourself on ignore.

I am not Michael Bluth. Michael Bluth and BC_chick are but screen names. Can't us cyber names just get along?

I don't know about albertan, but vivian barbot, the BQ candidate was on a tv show ~ 2 month earlier.

She said she got contribution from ontario.

Honestly, Justin Trudeau is not popular amongst francophone, but he may have a strong support from quebec anglophone. It will be interesting to see what happen.

Id really like to give him a chance to talk to convince me he's not a disaster, id like to hear about his vision of the world and what he want to accomplish, but somehow evrything always end up about him talking about his father... Id prefer to see ben murloney than him for sure...

Honestly, Justin Trudeau is not popular amongst francophone, but he may have a strong support from quebec anglophone. It will be interesting to see what happen.
Like so much else, the Trudeau name is perceived differently in different parts of Canada with the biggest divide between English and French Canada. With that said, Trudeau fils has chosen to run in an urban riding with a Francophone immigrant (Haitian) base.
Id really like to give him a chance to talk to convince me he's not a disaster, id like to hear about his vision of the world and what he want to accomplish, but somehow evrything always end up about him talking about his father... Id prefer to see ben murloney than him for sure...
Justin has had a chance far greater than you, Bakunin, will ever have. Without effort, Justin has the ear of the public.

Unfortunately, Justin is like his Mum - she's a pretty nice girl but she doesn't have alot to say of any sense.

----

As to this story of Albertan money to Justin's opponent, I haven't seen or heard anything. Frankly, I think Vivian Barbot would refuse such money if she knew that she had received it. Not because of Trudeau but because of Option Canada. There is sensitivity to outsiders getting involved in Quebec politics.

I may be wrong but I think this is an English Canada story.

Like so much else, the Trudeau name is perceived differently in different parts of Canada with the biggest divide between English and French Canada. With that said, Trudeau fils has chosen to run in an urban riding with a Francophone immigrant (Haitian) base.

The biggest divide between English Canada and French Canada?

How about between Ontario - East and Manitoba - West?

Trudeau is close to a saint in the GTA.

Not so much out west here...

Not sure - but who cares? Sounds like a pretty good idea to me.

Hey - if some guy's daddy ruined your father last time you had an oil boom, wouldn't you be concerned about him getting elected? Plus - I think Justin is even more of a watermelon than Pierre was...