Dion's popularity slides further.

They didn't mention Dion getting shouted down.

National Union of P&G Employees Newsletter

Close enough.

Conservative Prime Minister Steven Harper, conspicuous by his absence, was roundly booed at each mention of the federal government and its failure to stem the loss of good-paying jobs across the country.

Dion was also booed by demonstrators upset at him for withdrawing Liberal support earlier this spring of legislation that would have outlawed the use of scabs – replacement workers – during strikes and lockouts in areas of federal jurisdiction.

I don't regard that as close enough. The union site really doesn't begin to tell the story of what happened. Not one word was spoken that wasn't drowned out.

A few union leaders on CBC radio today were expressing regret about the shoutdown. Not so much because they agree with the Liberal policy but because they don't want more political leaders to simply take a pass at addressing them.

I don't regard that as close enough. The union site really doesn't begin to tell the story of what happened. Not one word was spoken that wasn't drowned out.

A few union leaders on CBC radio today were expressing regret about the shoutdown. Not so much because they agree with the Liberal policy but because they don't want more political leaders to simply take a pass at addressing them.

Why no comment on the video evidence?

And if I do a web search, I'm sure the list for Harper will be equally long.
Exactly.

Everything they are now saying of Dion, they once said of Harper.

I wouldn't sell Dion short yet. He may well keep Harper to a minority.

Dion, in his dorky way, is a new kind of politician. Just like Harper himself.

The liberal will never win with dion... It was a really bad choice, they should make a putch while they can and give the power to ignatieff.
Bakunin, you thought Boisclair was a cool politician who could attract younger voters.

Politics is more than being "cool".

A putsch isn't really an option. They have to give Dion one election.
Agreed. The question is what happens after the election.