Bruce Willis Public Comment

Bruce Willis was a neocon and supported neocon policies. He has now come out to make the statement.

From Vanity Fairs June Issue

"I'll get killed for saying this, but I'm pretty sure those guys are still in power, in some form. The entire government of the United States was co-opted," adds the Die Hard star.

"

These people put a lot on the line to come out and make these statements. They my be no more knowledgeable than any of us but its still not the same as one of us showing how ridiculous the official version of 9/11 is.

Sorry, I didn't quite understand what your second comment meant about 9/11.

I recently saw The Good Shepard, and realized again how the Bay of Pigs invasion may have had something to do with JFK's assassination. The official line is obviously bull, but I wonder what really went on.

Well, I'm not sure his comment can be taken as agreement with a new world order theory, or that 9/11 was planned. To be sure, I'm not exact on what he's saying, I'd like to read his interview.

But I'd never waste money on Vanity Fair, so maybe I can find it on the net.

Bruce Willis needs to get away from a family life where his role is cuckold and chauffer. and maybe get laid

do not misunderstand -- I agree the US Govt has been damaged and used for criminal and immoral acts -

but Bruce - first go find a therapist, let go of your ex-wife and her latest lover and become a little self aware - and then become a political force

but for now, welcome back to reality, Bruce but quit being a jerk and get yourself all the way out from under that rock you were living under -- out into the full light of day and THEN start commenting on what you see

Bruce Willis needs to get away from a family life where his role is cuckold and chauffer. and maybe get laid

do not misunderstand -- I agree the US Govt has been damaged and used for criminal and immoral acts -

but Bruce - first go find a therapist, let go of your ex-wife and her latest lover and become a little self aware - and then become a political force

but for now, welcome back to reality, Bruce but quit being a jerk and get yourself all the way out from under that rock you were living under -- out into the full light of day and THEN start commenting on what you see

Please, sexualizing actions in a rhetorical way really does not need to occur. If you wish to denounce him do so, but leave the sexual constructs out of it.

Plus, he was not "cuckolded" and driving his kids around instead of an actual chauffer doing it, is is actually him being a good father, and NOT something to demean him over.

He does not need a therapist IMO, his ex-wife is the mother of his children, they will always have a relationship because of it. Those who build distance and anonomousity between their exec's and dragging the children in it, or be absentee fathers, are the one's who need to see therapists, actually, not the other way around. And I would say his grasp on the reality of what his daughter's need from their father is quite accute.

Bruce Willis was a neocon and supported neocon policies. He has now come out to make the statement.

From Vanity Fairs June Issue

"I'll get killed for saying this, but I'm pretty sure those guys are still in power, in some form. The entire government of the United States was co-opted," adds the Die Hard star.

"

These people put a lot on the line to come out and make these statements. They my be no more knowledgeable than any of us but its still not the same as one of us showing how ridiculous the official version of 9/11 is.

Maybe he's promoting a movie?

Sounds like Mr. Willis is about to become a truther like Rosie and Mr. Sheen. Can't wait to see O'Reillys response. I bet he "spotlights" Mr. Willis. That's what happens to people who should keep their mouths shout. They are only making our enemies stronger and causing attacks to take place here in the west when they say such negative things. Having said that, they all have a right their opinions. And for all I really know they may be on to something. Needs more investigation to put it to rest.

Sounds like Mr. Willis is about to become a truther like Rosie and Mr. Sheen. Can't wait to see O'Reillys response. I bet he "spotlights" Mr. Willis. That's what happens to people who should keep their mouths shout. They are only making our enemies stronger and causing attacks to take place here in the west when they say such negative things. Having said that, they all have a right their opinions. And for all I really know they may be on to something. Needs more investigation to put it to rest.

What do you mean by 'our' enemies - who are/is 'our' and who are 'our' enemies?