Conservatives Raise TEN TIMES more than Liberals.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What part did you find offensive, calling you a Harper-supporter, or saying that I should not be rhetorical when arguing with you?

:lol: Kudos BC_chick.

It looks like Harper lovers don't like to be called Harper lovers.

The big Harper supporters here were all chomping at the bit to go the polls this spring but the numbers just don't support anything but a repeat of the last election. Now they says the longer he waits, the better his numbers will get. If only that were true. Decima has the Tories at 30%, 1% less than the Liberals. That has to be an eye opener.

Wouldn't you find 100% agreement with your 24-7 all hate for Harper views on Rabble?

Wouldn't you find 100% agreement with your 24-7 all love for Harper on Free Dominion?

Yep, "soldiers in the street" worked real well

The thing is that Harper wants to put soldiers on the street. But so do the liberals, NDP & Greens. The only non globalist parties are too small to be counted. Canadian Action Party has the best platform but little chance of getting common Canadians to understand it because they are too dumbed down by mainstream media. The Council Of Canadians is helping with great stuff on the NAU, but who is going to read that if Jack Bauer or wrestling is on TV ?

Its likely that the neocons have infiltrated the liberals to create divisions to destroy the party from the inside - same essential thing that they are doing to the country. Harper is a neocon and they are essentially a party of psycopaths that take the Protocols of Zion to heart. Nothing is beneath these people and there is virtually nothing that they cannot get away with as Bush Inc. has illustrated.

Its too bad that people are so dumbed down that they cannot see something is wrong when Harper is disliked so much and there is such a huge gap in the donations. But people still think Osama attacked us from a cave in Afghanistan because he hates our freedom so one can never underestimate the intelligence of Joe Sixpack.

Harper is a neocon and they are essentially a party of psycopaths that take the Protocols of Zion to heart.
The Protocols were an anti-semitic fraud. I guess you're accusing Harper of being anti-Jewish. Us Jews could always use a bit of support, though I'll take a pass on support from deranged people.

jbg:The Protocols were an anti-semitic fraud. I guess you're accusing Harper of being anti-Jewish. Us Jews could always use a bit of support, though I'll take a pass on support from deranged people.

I'm just going by their actions and philosophy, not whether the Protocols were a hoax or not.

The Protocols - a Neocon Manifesto

(I'm going to research this more and write an essay -point by point I think. There are a few people who will publish my essays.)

Yes, which is 5 points higher than the poll you've been speaking of.

And the Liberals are 4 points higher. Statistical tie.

Sharkman, don't worry. Some people clearly don't understand a "statistical tie".

In this case it means the Conservatives are as likely to have a two point lead as to be actually tied with the Liberals.

It's a coin toss right now. After the worst two weeks the Conservatives have faced.

Why can't Dion take a lead?

at the end of the day, as someone said recently, the only poll that counts is on election day. All the rest is for the politicians. Guys like us do keep our eyes on them, however!

I guess this ads to the debt-challenged Liberal problems

http://www.recorder.ca/cp/National/070507/n0507139A.html

Rae goes to court to get $50,000 Liberal leadership deposit back

OTTAWA (CP) - As former Liberal leadership contenders scrounge for money to pay off up to $3 million in cumulative campaign debts, Bob Rae has gone to court to recoup the $50,000 deposit each candidate was required to plunk down.

The money is desperately needed by some candidates. At least two of them are finding it so difficult to raise money that they're urging the party to take over all campaign debts for all 11 contenders. Those with knowledge of the discussions say that's highly unlikely to happen.

The party found itself flush with cash after last December's profitable leadership convention and promises were made to refund the deposits as a way of helping candidates reduce their onerous debts.

But Elections Canada vetoed the move as an illegal cash transfer.

The watchdog agency considered the deposits to be entry fees, not refundable deposits. And while the law allows candidates to pay for services from the party, Elections Canada ruled that it does not allow the party to transfer cash to candidates.

He must be referring to the party that Brian Mulroney and Peter MacKay created.

No. I'm referring to the Liberal Party of Canada.

If it's the same old shady tactics, it must be the Conservatives. Surely you are aware of the $300,000 bribe accepted by the former Conservative PM who helped create the new team:

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/story/2007/03/24/...ey-lawsuit.html