Your apoinion on 911  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

sunsettommy:I already gave you an opening.It is plain that you think like a Cauliflower.

Just evasive replies.

WHEN WILL YOU EVER MAKE A REAL FULL AND FRONTAL REBUTTAL?

You gave me a link to a site that basically says "anything and everything" can be found in the rubble of 911 and your arguement is that if that is true then sulfidization could be found on the beams.

I say your site engages in pure speculation and that Jones points to specific phsysical evidence on the steel beams that shows sulfidization and therefore the use of explosives. FEMA found this evidence and could not explain it in the context of the official conspiracy theory.

I won't make a full rebuttal of a site that is based on speculation alone. Its a waste of time and doesn't prove anything.

I will make a suitable rebuttal to any point that 911Myths makes or that Popular Mechanics makes. If you choose this as your single point I will deal with it but I think I have already. I could elaborate but its a weak point. I'm suggesting you pick a stronger one - perhaps one that doesn't require any speculation on their part.

CanadianBlue:So let me get this straight, civil engineers who specialize in building and well structures, know nothing about it.

Right. Your nutritionist can tell you how to eat right and stay healthy, but if you get a serious gut ache after a meal are you going to call your nutritionist ? The fact is civil engineers build building that will not collapse so they don't study the mechanics of actual collapses because thats not supposed to happen.

If you get a broken neck after your head goes through a windshield in a car accident would you like someone to call an engineer for you ?

CanadianBlue: Polynewbie, don't you think it's quite odd that the credible scientific community is at odds with all of your beliefs, really, your proof won't hold up when scientists think it's idiotic.

Show me stuff from the mainstream scientific community that shows that buildings can collapse straight down into their own footprint at near freefall speed as a result of asymetrical damage and fires. Show me one example when its happened before as a result of war, fires or any other calamity. It hasn't because its impossible and anyone that sees those collapses on video instinctively knows something is very wrong.

The American Society Of Civil Engineers supports the official version of 911 but I doubt they took a poll. Engineers avoid discussion of 911 and avoid looking at the evidence. Its not to be discussed in engineering classes. Engineers say they support the official version but I haven't seen one yet that can credibly expolain it. The FEMA and NIST reports don't even seriously try and every time they put a theory forward a scientist comes along and shows that the theory is impossible or extremely implausible.

Even the FEMA reort states that their explanations have only a "low probability of occurance". What does that mean to you ?

These engineers that wrote the official report are not saying what you think they are saying and the report was directed by a self proclaimed government propogandist not a qualified investigator.

Engineers depend on government contracts. To say 911 was an inside job is to lose yours. This has already been demonstrated with Jones & Ryan.

There are lots of scientists, engineers, ex defense ministers, ex FBI heads, ex CIA heads, ex generals & ex colonels, and even the head of the SDI program (with two engineering Phd's) under Reagan thinks 911 was an inside job- Colonel Robert Bowman (Ret). They must all be nuts and should probably go read the site 911Myths or read Popular Mechanics..right ?

See Senior officials Read what these officials say on their own web sites.

CanadianBlue:I don't ask a Pastor to teach me about evolution.

I don't care what you ask your pastor.

You even said yourself that your viewpoints are verifiably false.

No, I said falsifiable. Look it up.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys have had me in defensive mode and you are getting your a$$ kicked. You cannot answer one simple question: Show me one reason why we should think Bin Laden did 911. You have no motive, you have no means and you have no opportunity. You have no evidence, but you will defend your idea no matter what evidence is presented.

Keep me on the defensive (I don't mind) and will keep showing how weak and foolish your arguement is.

Government Experts Supporting 911 / Global Research

".....

Those of us fighting for the truth about 9/11 owe it to the victims of the expanding 9/11 Wars, and to ourselves, to reveal these ongoing lies from corporate criminals and their credentialed “experts”. It is becoming increasingly obvious that those giving us one false story after another, while simultaneously ignoring much of the evidence of 9/11, might have more than just a cozy relationship with this government, and more than a benign past. It seems quite possible that some among those providing these explanations are knowingly complicit in the greater crime of a 9/11 cover-up.

It is also true that, like Matthew Rothschild, many of us simply want quick and easy answers, in order to relieve ourselves of any need to think about the facts of 9/11 and the changes in worldview that might be demanded of such an examination. The problem is, the easy answers have all been wrong, while at the same time the experts have ignored one fairly simple hypothesis that is now becoming obvious to many. It should be clear that this is because the credentialed experts we’ve been dealing with are all quite well invested in maintaining the official version of events. "

On a related matter.

Expert: Romero & His Motivations & Statements

Your experts sit on a card house that is easily collapsed.

I gave you articles from mainstream scientific publication's before, and all you have been able to respond with is how they are somehow paid off by the CIA. It's obvious you couldn't even debate any real scientists, because your response to each answer would be that they were paid off by the CIA.

So in closing, this is useless, it's like discussing civil rights with a neo-nazi.

CanadianBlue:I gave you articles from mainstream scientific publication's before, and all you have been able to respond with is how they are somehow paid off by the CIA. It's obvious you couldn't even debate any real scientists, because your response to each answer would be that they were paid off by the CIA.

I see.

So in closing, this is useless, it's like discussing civil rights with a neo-nazi.

OK. Then stop. Go post elsewhere.

Still can't come up with a single reason why we should believe Osama Bin Laden attacked us on 911 huh ?

CanadianBlue:I gave you articles from mainstream scientific publication's before, and all you have been able to respond with is how they are somehow paid off by the CIA

I think I have been able to show how they are obviously wrong and done so with dimple science then concluded that they would have to be paid off to say something so purposefully & obviously wrong.

This again? I thought I put this steaming turd out of its misery months back.

But talking with the truthies tends to be like a game of Whack-A-Mole. Knock down one pop-up gopher, beat down some other pop-up-gophers, and before you know it, the first gopher pops up again.

The truthies are keen-eyed enough to notice that "fake Bin Laden" has different colored skin from the known Bin Laden, but are apparently not keen-eyed enough to notice that the walls behind him in the "fake" pictures are a different color from OTHER IMAGES CAPTURED FROM THE SAME VIDEO.

Proof that the images have been monkeyed with? Loads of JPG artifacting in the "fake Bin Laden" images. That alone proves that the "fake Bin Laden" images have been manipulated.

The mysterious color change in the walls proves that at least one of the things that has been done to the images has been messing with the color and light/dark balance.

One of the truthwagon sites has a frame-by-frame capture of that video where they look for inconsistencies. While their intent is to look for details that might suggest he's not the real Bin Laden, the real value of the exercise was to put numerous actual, unmanipulated photos from that video on the web. And guess what? The "fake Bin Laden" pictures look NOTHING LIKE the video that they're taken from. They have been DOCTORED. Doctored evidence is of zero value.

(why do the Truthies continue to peddle the same two badly manipulated image from that video, when there are many unmanipulated high-quality images from the same video? I leave that to you to decide. And why is it that nobody in the truth movement can seem to create a half decent website? You can't judge a book by it's cover, but the crappy webpages tend to create the impression that they're run by handicapped children. I digress.)

The fake pictures are proof of just two facts:

-the truthwagon needs better software if they want to create fake evidence. I'd suggest The Gimp, which is free and open-source. There are tutorials available, so that even the truthies will be able to learn to quickly doctor photos with high-quality results.

-the truthwagon is not terribly picky about the accuracy of the information they pass around, just as long as it agrees with their ideas.

-k

kimmy:The "fake Bin Laden" pictures look NOTHING LIKE the video that they're taken from. They have been DOCTORED.

Nope. I saw this on CNN when it first aired. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry but it was immediately obvious dude wasn't Bin Laden.

kimmy:"fake" pictures are a different color from OTHER IMAGES CAPTURED FROM THE SAME VIDEO.

Show us !! Lets see the real video !!!! How do you know this - show us the proof. You constantly posting your own thoughts as proof is the only steaming pile of schit I know of.

This link's for you and even more for Canadian Blue !!!

kimmy:This again? I thought I put this steaming turd out of its misery months back.

Proof !!! YOUR OPINION DOESN"T CONSTITUTE PROOF.

I saw that video when broadcasted I know it wasn't Bin Laden.

Show us the real video then if you say that one has been doctored.

You are definetly a contender for the Golden Hockey Puck award but show us the beef !

This again? I thought I put this steaming turd out of its misery months back.

lol...steaming turd.

But talking with the truthies tends to be like a game of Whack-A-Mole. Knock down one pop-up gopher, beat down some other pop-up-gophers, and before you know it, the first gopher pops up again.

Excellent analogy. You're probably also aware that this isn't the only game of Whack-A-Mole PN plays. Other forums are also flooded with PN's particular brand of paranoia. But, he is brave enough to use the same forum name...I'll give him that.

Don't get him started re: Moon Landings...he'll have Neil Armstrong busting caps into Gus Grissom's ass as part of some big Fox Network style conspiracy theory involving murdered astronauts and Hollywood movie sets.

http://www.moonmovie.com/moonmovie/intro.html (some interesting "science n' physics" here...snicker)

104 pages...lol...and counting.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whoopee! Man, that may have been a small one for Neil, but it's a long one for me.

---Apollo 12 Cdr, Capt Charles "Pete" Conrad USN/NASA

If 911 was an inside job then it proves you are the one that needs help.

Then I can rest easy knowing that I am not in need of any professional psychological or psychiatric attention. You, however, appear to exhibit textbook paranoid schizophrenic behaviours. Perhaps you suffered some trauma that brought this condition to the fore, or perhaps you've been struggling all your life. It wouldn't surprise me if you have a history of drug or alcohol dependancy. Whatever the case, you've decided that conspiracy theories help you make sense of the world. Perhaps it makes you feel important. But they are not real. And if your tale of estrangement from friends and family, of loss of employment etc are true, then your beliefs are actually impairing your ability to function. I can't imagine spending your time dredging up horrifying conspiracy tales and immersing yourself in a culture of death and lies is healthy for you. I really pity you, PN, and hope someday you make peace with yourself and the world.

Still can't come up with a single reason why we should believe Osama Bin Laden attacked us on 911 huh ?

Because you see Polynewbie the US is an ally of Israel, and has often interfered with the affairs of the middle east. Now because of resentments from many arabs their are these people called terrorists, and these terrorists want to attack the United States. Thus Osama Bin Laden wanted to attack the United States, and had a few reasons for attacking, even though none really warrant taking civilian life.

Either way, I think your alternate view of history is abit screwed up, especially since somehow Global Warming is another conspiracy perpetrated by the banks. For some stupid reason.

Black Dog, Polynewbie was convinced that the banks were paying me to come on here and debate him. I think Polynewbie has watched the Matrix one too many times.

Can you geniuses come up with one single reason why we should thijnk Bin Laden did 911 ?

Yeah, read up on middle eastern history from 1947 to the present.

I think if they were paying you they would have fired you a long time ago.

No I've been successful, since most sane and logical people can see that all of your conspiracy theories are complete BS. You know, how much weight can be given to someone who thinks climate change is a huge conspiracy, the US tortures children routinely, lawyers robes are the "robes of Saturn", Ceasar was killed because of monetary reform, and that all lawyers worship lucifer in their spare time. Not to mention the death camps which you said would kill 300,000 people a day, and how they want the population reduced by 95%, and will only leave kids under 10 years old alive [not sure if this would really work since, you know, it would probably be more like Lord of the Flies] as a means to take global control.

Once again, read up on middle eastern history from 1947 to the present genius.

Why did Hitler kill the Jews, because he believed they were part of some global cabal to take over the world. Strange, don't we hear the same kind of views on here.

Once again, read up on middle eastern history from 1947 to the present genius.

I have - just not the corporate media mainstream publishing house UNESCO version. There is another version that doesn't force you to make rediculous assumptions like we attack countries for democracy and freedom and Bin Laden attacked us because he hates our freedom. Its stupid to believe that.

No, I just love your alternate history viewpoint of the world that's different from, I don't know, what historians say.

You are the only one peddling that around.

No, it makes sense, you can't seem to figure out why Bin Laden attacked, even though he has said many times why he hates the United States. Unless Osama Bin Laden is just a figment of our imaginations.

What's wrong with UNESCO, and why do you hate the United Nations?

Did you just watch that movie Left Behind?

Lets see some real arguement !

Why, so you can make chicken noises over and over again, and tell us about the microwave laser beam situated on the moon that brought down the WTC towers. Then tell us that were all a bunch of nuts for believing that some pissed off arabs committed a terrorist attack against the United States. Or the other argument which is that we all work for the CIA/Mossad/IMF.

Why, so you can make chicken noises over and over again, and tell us about the microwave laser beam situated on the moon that brought down the WTC towers. Then tell us that were all a bunch of nuts for believing that some pissed off arabs committed a terrorist attack against the United States. Or the other argument which is that we all work for the CIA/Mossad/IMF.

No. My arguement has been fact after fact after fact - indesputable facts that make my case that you cannot discredit.

You just keep distorting things and using insults and you make stuff up like the above post. Of all the posters I have argued with you are by far the most lowly pathetic excuse for a human being that I have ever met on these forums. The others should take a look at you and see the company they keep.