Your apoinion on 911  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Dear newbie,

There are just some of us folks who don't buy into everything the Government and media feeds us.
I am much the same, believe me. I have a tremendous distrust of the US gov't, and have posted lots of things regarding their 'misrepresentations'. I was firmly on the bandwagon that the WMD claim was a load of crap, along with lots of other things. I still remain dubious that JFK was killed by a simple, lone nut and still wonder if he wasn't killed because the military/industrial complex would have lost billions, if not trillions, of dollars had he pulled the US out of Vietnam. I wonder why Len Pelltier is still in jail when the FBI abetted murder, falsified evidence and coerced witnessess, and when this evidence was brought to light the gov't convicted him anyway. Mind you, the US gov't abetted the murder of dozens of it's citizens during the whole incident to procure land containing uranium on behalf of the military.

But in this case, I believe that the US was caught with their pants down, and while still being slightly skeptical of some of the elements, I beleive it was a terrorist attack, and a mighty bold one at that. The only thing i would question is whether or not the US gov't had some foreknowledge, but if they did, they kept it well hidden. I have read the 9/11 Commission report a couple of times, and most of what it says bears out, given the information those involved had at the time.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I think it's quite obvious to mistrust the establishment after you've been lied to continuously. Look at Iraq for example: no imminent threat, no WMD, no Al-Queda connection, and on and on.
Bush lied about WMD (or at least deliberately exaggerated the threat) - however, once the facts were exposed everyone - including Bush - stopped claiming that Iraq had WMDs and admitted that mistakes had been made (even if he refused to accept responsibility for making those mistakes). The bottom line is the public was deceived, the truth was exposed fairly quickly and now there is no debate.

Immediately after 9/11 many people raised legimate questions about what happened. At that time is was appropriate to explore all angles including the idea that the buildings were blown up. However, further investigation has shown that the buildings were brought down by the planes and everyone except a few wingnuts in cyberspace agrees with that. If there was any truth to be exposed it would have been exposed - just like the lies about WMDs have been exposed. Think about it: any adminstration that could organize a hoax as elaborate as the 9/11 conspiracy nuts describe would have no problems planting WMD evidence in Iraq. The fact that the Bush gov't allowed itself to be caught over the WMD lies proves that it has very little control over the information that gets out.

Either we are crazy or we live in an olgarical society that has been completely corrupted.

Ted Gundersen did a study of missing children and found that half of them went missing at holloween, summer solistice and winter solistice. This is when the Lucefarians worship. I know a lucefarian and they are completely depraved.

John Yoo has publically stated that it is OK to torture children in front of their parents by genital manipulation. This has been on mainstream news. The Bush administration has legalized torture and tortured people for years Abu Garib without laying a single charge.

You decide, do we live in a sick society or are us conspiracy theorists just nuts ?

Before you decide, listen to this interview about psycopaths:

search on http://www.911underground.com/

WING_TV_2006-08-29_Laura_Knight-Jadczyk_on_Psychopaths_and_Evil.MP3

The same thing is explained in Margaret Stouts The Psychopath Next Door (a book)

Riverwind:The fact that the Bush gov't allowed itself to be caught over the WMD lies proves that it has very little control over the information that gets out.

They didn't have to plant WMD's. It was an experiment to find out how much they could get away with and have morons still believe they are fighting for democracy. Plus they always seem to get caught doing false flag - someone always comes out and that was too big.

You would think the congressional hearings that had people testify that Cheney gave the stand down order would be enough to wake people up.

You would expect that engineers working on electronic vioting machines testifying that the machines were designed to be corrupted through a back door would be enough.

30 % of the people think 911 was an inside job. What percentage hasn't really thought about it ?

Newbie:Poly, seems like you're wasting your time on these close minded skeptics

Its hard for people to ignore the obvious forever. I expect some of them are working for the secret police. The Pentagon spends 1.5 billion per year writing fake letters to the editor, etc. They also read all scripts of things even like the Simpsons before they air.

Its going to take info to wake people up. Many people read these posts without commenting.

Newbie:Poly, seems like you're wasting your time on these close minded skeptics

Its hard for people to ignore the obvious forever. I expect some of them are working for the secret police. The Pentagon spends 1.5 billion per year writing fake letters to the editor, etc. They also read all scripts of things even like the Simpsons before they air.

Its going to take info to wake people up. Many people read these posts without commenting.

I read them because they make me chuckle. You are so paranoid it is funny. Please keep posting.

You remind me of the fanatics that must have cheered at the witches burning because they were herbalists.

A great example of 'group think' that you are so clearly oblivious to be being a victim of.

Ironic when you consider that you think that anyone who opposes you are simply mindless sheep.

:)

WhiteDoors:I read them because they make me chuckle. You are so paranoid it is funny. Please keep posting.

If you read about the holocaust you find out that so many Jews were just like you - ignoring the obvious. Its that aspect of human nature that allows these things to happen. Governments have actually done horrible things throut history. 911 being an inside job is far from the worse. Governments allowing children to be tortured is up there, but that seems OK with you. I guess just because they allow children to be tortured in law doesn't mean they should not be trusted.

Either we are crazy or we live in an olgarical society that has been completely corrupted.

Ted Gundersen did a study of missing children and found that half of them went missing at holloween, summer solistice and winter solistice. This is when the Lucefarians worship. I know a lucefarian and they are completely depraved.

John Yoo has publically stated that it is OK to torture children in front of their parents by genital manipulation. This has been on mainstream news. The Bush administration has legalized torture and tortured people for years Abu Garib without laying a single charge.

You decide, do we live in a sick society or are us conspiracy theorists just nuts ?

Ted Gunderson the FBI Agent. Listen, torture has never been legalized, especially when it comes to kids. As for genital manipulation, get me a link, you have to substantiate your claims.

As well aren't Lucefarian's satanists? Are you showing a link between the current adiminstration and satan, or satanists?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luciferianism...n_Luciferianism

Modern Luciferianism and Modern Satanism share many primary aspects. In both, practitioners self-identify with a super-personal essence that they view as embodying desirable characteristics. Both work towards employing these characteristics as a means of bettering the Self. However, these two groups differ in that Modern Satanists, particularly younger ones, are believed to actively engage in the sinister or diabolical aspects traditionally associated with the biblical Satan due to criticism received by people who do not know a great deal about Satanism. It is therefore incorrect that crimes, such as child kidnapping, human sacrifices, vandalism, and so forth, are committed by true Satanists. Contrary to popular belief, many Luciferians and Satanists alike do not worship the devil, but rather worship nothing except the divinity within themselves.
Some people lack order in their lives and they cannot afford to think the government is doing anything wrong. Government offers stability. Authority offers stability and they become sycophants.

I disagree, people become genocidal when they go after something which is non-existent. You are making claim's about Luciferian's, however cannot back up your claims. Thus you could be technically be attacked for spreading hate.

I highly doubt it, if we were living in a police state Bush would be considered the best president ever, however many people have publicly stated he is the worst. Where is the secret police when such claim's are made. As well the Simpson's has mocked some of the policies of the government, same with the Daily Show, the Colbert Report, Southpark, etc. This must be some crappy police state if people are so unhappy with the government.

If you read about the holocaust you find out that so many Jews were just like you - ignoring the obvious. Its that aspect of human nature that allows these things to happen. Governments have actually done horrible things throut history. 911 being an inside job is far from the worse. Governments allowing children to be tortured is up there, but that seems OK with you. I guess just because they allow children to be tortured in law doesn't mean they should not be trusted.

I've read about the holocaust, and I don't think you know a thing about the holocaust. Your going after a group of people who you cannot identify, and making wild accusation's about a group conspiracy. If everyone believed in what you were saying don't you think they would try finding a scapegoat?

I haven't read anywhere that the government has allowed children being tortured. People in Salem were also very paranoid about witches, and look at what happened there. Whenever something terrible or out of the ordinary happen people always find something to blame, it was the God's being angry at us, or the Jews [The Black Plague], even in New Orlean's people were blaming gays for Katrina. It's all based on paranoia, and this idea that all of the worlds problem's are due to an external force outside of our control that we cannot see.

WhiteDoors:I read them because they make me chuckle. You are so paranoid it is funny. Please keep posting.

Yah it was only a matter of time until we got around to the holocaust.

Why is it every wack job feels they can use the holocaust for their arguements.

Let me be very clear. Equating how Jews went into denial in certain societies prior to and leading up to the holocaust should not be bastardized to prop up or intellectualize or try justify the belief in unsubstantiated

beliefs.

Its odious. This is like saying since people have died of cancer we all must sit and spend our time worrying about dying. Its absolute piffle b.s. and its fear mongering not to mention an insult to Jews, Jewish history and the holocaust and trivializes the holocaust.

If Jews did not understand the signifigance of the potential of hatred towards them and how it would culminate in the holocaust, one has to properly analyze how people react and go into denial yes.

However equating unsubstantiated b.s. conspiracy theories as to 9-11 to Nazism and equating those of us who don't buy into unsubstantiated conspiracy theories as Jews prior to the holocaust is disgusting. It suggests because Jews went into denial, this denial led to their deaths. That is absolute simplistic b.s. and a false analogy.

Do you really think these conspiracy theories shedding light on insights that will prevent a Hitler from gassing 6 million? Give me a break. Your self-righteousness is unbelievable. No you don't own the truth, nor do you have the write to sully Jewish memory to try puff up your belief in conspiracy theories and portray yourself as a misunderstood saviour ignored by the unwashed masses (or if I follow your analogy the foolish ignorant non believing Jews).

Next you will start a religion and tell us we are all going to hell if we don't believe you. Been there done that. Its boring and its unoriginal.

rue:However equating unsubstantiated b.s. conspiracy theories as to 9-11 to Nazism and equating those of us who don't buy into unsubstantiated conspiracy theories as Jews prior to the holocaust is disgusting. It suggests because Jews went into denial, this denial led to their deaths. That is absolute simplistic b.s. and a false analogy.

Its called cognitive dissance. It happens as a part of human nature.

Besides any discussion of the Bush administration will eventually include Hitler and world war 2. Look up Operation Paper Clip, or Brown Brothers Harriman - Prescott Bush.

Lets see if you can argue 911 on the facts. Give some proof that Osama Bin laden did it and explain how three buildings can collapse perfectly straight down at freefall speed in one day as a result of an accident.

Its called cognitive dissance. It happens as a part of human nature.
Cognitive dissonance works two ways: you have spent so much time and energy promoting these conspiracy theories that you have to believe they are true no matter what counter evidence is provided. Please enlighten us: what would it take to convince you that these conspiracy theories are a pile of rubbish? I am willing to bet nothing because your psyche could not handle it.

Besides any discussion of the Bush administration will eventually include Hitler and world war 2. Look up Operation Paper Clip, or Brown Brothers Harriman - Prescott Bush.

Lets see if you can argue 911 on the facts. Give some proof that Osama Bin laden did it and explain how three buildings can collapse perfectly straight down at freefall speed in one day as a result of an accident.

As for Prescott Bush, I read about him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prescott_Bush

Bush was a typical New England Republican of his time; as a former banker, he was a pro-business conservative, but held many positions today considered socially moderate. Conservatives distrusted and at times openly opposed him, a pattern that continued with his son.

Bush was involved with the American Birth Control League as early as 1942, and served as the treasurer of the first national capital campaign of Planned Parenthood in 1947. Bush was also an early supporter of the United Negro College Fund, serving as chairman of the Connecticut branch in 1951.

In 1952, he was elected to the United States Senate, defeating Abraham Ribicoff for the seat vacated by the death of James O'Brien McMahon. A staunch supporter of President Dwight D. Eisenhower, Prescott Bush served until January 1963. He was reelected in 1956 with 55% of the vote over Democrat Thomas J. Dodd (father of the current U.S. Senator from Connecticut, Christopher J. Dodd), and decided not to run for another term in 1962. He was a key ally for the passage of Eisenhower's Interstate Highway System.[2], and during his tenure supported the Polaris submarine project (ships which were built by Electric Boat Corporation in Groton, Connecticut), civil rights legislation, and the establishment of the Peace Corps.[3]
Toby Rogers has claimed that Bush's connections to Silesian businesses (with Thyssen and Flick) make him complicit with the mining operations in Poland which used slave labor out of Auschwitz, where the Auschwitz concentration camp was later constructed. Allegations that Prescott Bush profited from slave labor or the Auschwitz concentration camp remain unsubstantiated.
The New York Herald-Tribune referred to the German industrialist, Fritz Thyssen, as "Hitler's Angel" and mentioned Bush only as an employee of the investment banking firm Thyssen used in the USA. The label was ironic, since by the time the Tribune article appeared, Hitler had turned on Thyssen and imprisoned him. Reportedly, however, there has been a determined effort by Canadian bloggers, apparently connected with Lyndon LaRouche, to circulate reports that Bush himself was known as "Hitler's Angel".

http://www.adl.org/Internet_Rumors/prescott.htm

Rumors about the alleged Nazi "ties" of the late Prescott Bush, the grandfather of President George W. Bush, have circulated widely through the Internet in recent years. These charges are untenable and politically motivated.

Despite some early financial dealings between Prescott Bush and a Nazi industrialist named Fritz Thyssen (who was arrested by the Nazi regime in 1938 and imprisoned during the war), Prescott Bush was neither a Nazi nor a Nazi sympathizer.

I doubt you'll respond to any of these, but so far it's only Lyndon Larouche who you seem to be basing this off of.

Lyndon Larouche is a notorious anti-semite, and Polynewbie has a topic dedicated to him.

A June 2002 Zayed Center conference, titled "The Middle East as a Strategic Crossroad," featured presentations by government ministers from Middle Eastern nations and a speech from the notorious American anti-Semite Lyndon LaRouche. In the question-and-answer session after his speech, LaRouche detailed his paranoid beliefs about the September 11 attacks and the Jews he claims are controlling American foreign policy. According to LaRouche, Osama bin Laden "could never have" orchestrated the September 11 attacks, which he believes "could not have happened without the connivance of something inside, very high level, inside the United States military command." LaRouche pointed to the "Zionist lobby," "Jewish gangsters," and "Christian Zionists" as forces that have sought to control U.S. policies towards Israel and have been "bought by money, the so-called Zionist money, and the mega crowd in New York."

It's fairly hypocritical too accuse us of allowing another holocaust when you support someone who is anti-semitic.

http://www.mapleleafweb.com/forums//index....topic=6760&st=0

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyndon_Larouc...ism_of_LaRouche

In 1977-78, a large amount of material began to be published in LaRouche publications that was regarded as anti-Semitic by many outside observers as well as some members who quit over the issue. Dennis King described some ex-NCLC members as believing that LaRouche was borrowing ideas from the Nazis. Don and Alice Roth, two members who quit in 1981, reported in their resignation statement that anti-Semitic Holocaust jokes had become rife in the organization. [18] Ex-LaRouche aide Gregory Rose, in his National Review cover article, charged that LaRouche and his followers were linking up with neo-Nazis such as Willis Carto of the Liberty Lobby and Pennsylvania Ku Klux Klan grand dragon [[Roy Frankhouser]]. [19]

LaRouche has denounced the economic and other policies of Mussolini and Hitler. [20] [21] But he has also advanced, according to Dennis King and others, ideas which appear to be modelled on fascist and even Nazi racialist concepts. [22] In an examination of LaRouche's writings on political theory, King argues that LaRouche was really advocating a fascist-style state in which all political dissent would be crushed. [23] LaRouche, however, says that the model he advocates is that of Franklin Delano Roosevelt.

King interprets imagery used in LaRouche publications to advance his theory that LaRouche is a fascist with a "dream of world conquest." He states that photos of Nuclear fusion experiments at Lawrence Livermore Laboratory and of Spiral nebulae, which appeared in LaRouche science publications, are "reminiscent of the swastika." King also describes LaRouche's dealings with German scientists and officers who served under the Nazi regime, including Arthur Rudolph, Krafft Arnold Ehricke, Adolf Busemann, Karl-Adolf Zenker, and Paul-Albert Scherer, and quotes LaRouche claiming that whoever has directed energy weapons can "dominate this planet."[29]

Perceived anti-Semitism in LaRouche's publications caused increased public criticism by outsiders beginning in the late 1970s and continuing intensely through the late 1980s when LaRouche entered federal prison. Apart from the National Review, those publishing in-depth critiques of LaRouche and his organization would include the New York Times, the Washington Post, the Heritage Foundation, the Anti-Defamation League, and the League for Industrial Democracy. In the fall of 1979, the Times published a two-part front page series that savaged LaRouche. Also in 1979, journalist Chip Berlet wrote his first of several articles about LaRouche for the Chicago Sun Times, while King wrote a 12-part series for the Manhattan weekly Our Town.

In 1981, Berlet, King and Detroit journalist Russ Bellant released a set of documents that they claimed revealed a pattern of potentially illegal activity by LaRouche and his followers, and called for the government to investigate. [24] LaRouche claimed all of this negative publicity was part of a "defamatory campaign [which] laid the political groundwork for a later, new wave of corrupt Justice Department operations launched at, once again, the instigation of Henry Kissinger." [25]

Following the Olof Palme assassination on February 28, 1986, the Swedish branch of the LaRouche Movement, European Workers Party, came under scrutiny as literature published by the party was found in the apartment of the first suspect of the murder, Victor Gunnarsson. Also, the hate campaigns against Olof Palme run by the LaRouche Movement since the beginning of the '70s, made the party interesting from a investigative point of view. [40] Within weeks of the assassination, NBC television in the U.S. broadcast a story alleging that LaRouche was somehow responsible. [41] Later, the suspect was released. From time to time over the years, suspicions regarding a potential LaRouche connection to the murder have surfaced. [31]
In the 1996 Democratic presidential primaries, LaRouche received enough votes in Louisiana and Virginia to get one delegate from each state. However, the Democratic Party refused to grant any delegates to LaRouche, asserting that he is a convicted felon with political beliefs that are "explicitly racist and anti-Semitic,"

Riverwind:what would it take to convince you that these conspiracy theories are a pile of rubbish? I am willing to bet nothing because your psyche could not handle it.

Explain why the Pentagon tapes have not been released.

Explain why the firemen and police were gagged after the NY attacks.

Explain how three buildings can collapse straight down at very near freefall speed when normally only controlled demolitions will do this (save your made up physics please- explain how Fetzer, Jones & Hoffman are all wrong)

Explain why the president wasn't immediately moved after hearing about the second plane attacking- did they not have reason to believe these incredibly brilliant terrorists knew where he was ?

Explain why Cheney gave the stand down order wrt planes being launched from Andrews AFB after NY was hit.

Explain why they used fake Bin Laden tapes showing him confessing

Explain the motives of these people

Explain: Why haven't authorities in the U.S. and abroad published the results of multiple investigations into trading that strongly suggested foreknowledge of specific details of the 9/11 attacks, resulting in tens of millions of dollars of traceable gains?

Explain: How were the FBI and CIA able to release the names and photos of the alleged hijackers within hours, as well as to visit houses, restaurants, and flight schools they were known to frequent when the attacks came completely unexpected.

Explain: Why were the extensive missile batteries and air defenses reportedly deployed around the Pentagon not activated during the attack?

Explain why 911Myths and Popular Mechanics lie all the time when trying to debunk conspiracy theories.

Explain why Philip Zelikow was chosen to head up the investigations when his acedemic qualifications involve the perpetuation of propoganda rather than investigative work.

Explain why the FAA and fire marshalls were not used in the investigations.

Why the immediate coverups of evidence after each attack - isn't that illegal ?

(There is a few questions)

Riverwind:what would it take to convince you that the conspiracy theories are pile of rubish?

Answer the questions I provided three posts above this.

Riverwind:I am getting sick of your ignorance and superficial understanding of science and whatever other knowledge that you claim to posess

I showed that you have no idea what you are talking about wrt physics and kept pointing out the errors in your thinking. I have a professional degree in applied physics you clearly have an understanding that would prevent you from passing high school physics yet this is combined with the arrogance that has you implying that well recognised and well published physisicts with Phds are wrong.

By the way its not arrogance - its me just winning the arguement all the time. You demonstrate arrogance and stupidity at the same time as I explained above.
You really do live in a fantasy land. Your 'rebuttals' of my example started out ok but descended into incoherent babbling about relativity once you realized that my model was basically valid. I gave up arguing with you once I realized that you were not capable of reading English - nevermind understanding the physics involved.

Your obession with your personal credentials is simply bizarre. I don't understand why you think people should accept irrational and incoherent arguments simply because you have an engineering degree. Guess what? So do a lot of people and the overwhelming majority of those people think your conspiracy theory is a pile of rubbish.

The only people that have expertise relevant to this problem are structural engineers and guess what? - you cannot find one person with structural engineering expertise that supports your theories. (Sorry correct that - you could find one translated quote from a German expert but there is no way to know the context for the quote because it was in German). OTH, I can find many structural engineers who do believe that a progressive collapse triggered by fires and structural damage caused the collapse. IOW, the opinion of people with PhDs in philosophy and aeronautics does not mean much when measured against the opinions of people with real experience in the field.

So go ahead - claim a rhetorical victory. It means nothing because your incoherent arguments speak for themselves.

Riverwind:The only people that have expertise relevant to this problem are structural engineers and guess what? - you cannot find one person with structural engineering expertise that supports your theories

I'm not sure why you think structural engineers explain the mechanics of a building collapse. I am sure that you can study structural engineering and have an entire carreer in it and never actually study a building collapse. You have an obsession with structural engineers because there doesn't appear to be any that support the version of 911 that includes bombs in the buildings. Anyways, here are a few:

Phycisist & Practising Architect explains 911

Joseph M. Phelps (FM) MS, PE. Structural Dynamicist (ret.), Charter Member, Structural Engineering Institute of the American Society of Civil Engineers (member st911.org)

Judy Wood (FM)Civil Engineering, Engineering Mechanics, Materials Engineering Science, http://janedoe0911.tripod.com/ (member st911.org)

Grant Williams (FM) Commercial construction with emphasis on seismic and structural engineering (member st911.org)

Riverwind:once you realized that my model was basically valid.

Everything you said about your model was wrong. I pointed out where and it was obvious and you changed your model ! Its still wrong !

First you said that if you break a leg on a standard 4 legged table then the load automatically gets distributed evenly to the other three legs and I explained how that was wrong. Then you forgot to explain that the table will rotate and I pointed that out.

You keep talking about how much you know yet you analysis was always wrong and so was your terminology. You suggested that I was using non newtonian physics and went on to use term like "from an observer" which is technological gobbledygoop made to make you sound like you know what you are talking about. Your BS is obvious to anyone that has even studied one credit in physics.

You keep trying to BS readers into thinking you know something about science and you don't and I have pointed out that I have proven that I do and can see quite clearly through your BS. I was explaining to you that your BS will not work even against someone that does not have the education I have. In showing you that I can see through your BS I have pointed out that I do have a degree so that you know I know a lot more about this than you do.

Riverwind:You really do live in a fantasy land.

You think that the government could not possibly do something like 911 and you work from there. That is fantasy. Totalitarian governments do evil things all the time. Bush is a totalitarian government - we know this because he has legalized torture.

Not only was 911 an inside job, but it was OBVIOUSLY an inside job. They didn't really even try to cover it up and anyone that takes a casual look at the evidence can see this. The most obvious clue is that the explosions occur before the buildings even begin to collapse.

Part of the evil of 911 is what they did on that day, the other part is that they made it so obvious as a way of doing a psyc op on the American people in basically saying "ha ha - look what we can do" - just like when they shot Kennedy in front of all those people - anyone can see that you can't shoot a bolt action rifle with that frequency of shots. Many people thought Kennedy was an inside job until 911 - now they mostly defend the official version of that.

The next inside job will be just as obvious but there will be no shortage of trolls that will ignore the most obvious clue and defend the official version of that. Its a psychological operation to set us up for accepting more evil and more obvious evil.

If you are right then you should take the Million Dollar Challenge

Poly - people tow the govts official line because it is affront to them to think that their govt is actually capable of this horrendous act.

It is hard for them to swallow "My govt did this to it's own citizens? The freest, bestest govt in the world! -- NO WAY!"

Flat out denial. No amount of information will get them to change. An abusee most always forgive the abuser when the abuser is the supplier of life. She (the abusee) questions herself -- "Maybe I really did fall down the stairs and have forgotten" -- instead of questioning the abuser. It's human nature when one is dependent. "Well, it didn't really look like a demolition, maybe I saw it wrong" (questioning self).

I am not versed in physics of any kind, but when I saw those buildings fall I thought "looks just like a controlled demolition".

...and the Pentagon. My god any idiot can see that a jetliner did NOT hit it.

Maybe a jetliner with no wings?? :D (can you say "missle"?)

You suggested that I was using non newtonian physics and went on to use term like "from an observer" which is technological gobbledygoop
This is where I gave up - this statement demonstrates how you are unable or unwilling to to read the English language correctly and understand the meaning of words. I don't see the point of having a discussion with someone on a message board who cannot understand a plain English sentence.

I am not versed in physics of any kind, but when I saw those buildings fall I thought "looks just like a controlled demolition".
This is one of the reasons why people like you are not asked to design buildings. If you know nothing about building mechanics then you should look at what people who do know about building mechanics have to say. The overwhelming majority of people who do understand the science believe that fire+structural damage caused the collapse - not a controlled demolition. This includes people who have nothing to do with the US gov't.
...and the Pentagon. My god any idiot can see that a jetliner did NOT hit it.
By our own admission you do not understand the mechanics of aircraft collision so your opinion on whether a jetliner hit the building or not is not that useful. You are like people 200+ years ago that said something like 'any idiot knows steel boats can't float'.