Was Katrina A GOP-Created Stom?

Given Katrina's surgical aim at mostly African-American and Democratic New Orleans, and the fact that Bush made no effort to either evacuate New Orleans or build it back, how likely is it that Katrina was a random act of nature? Obviously, Bush, Cheney and FEMA had something to do with Katrina's path and sheer destructiveness.

Thoughts?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given Katrina's surgical aim at mostly African-American and Democratic New Orleans, and the fact that Bush made no effort to either evacuate New Orleans or build it back, how likely is it that Katrina was a random act of nature? Obviously, Bush, Cheney and FEMA had something to do with Katrina's path and sheer destructiveness.

Thoughts?

The graft and corruption was too obvious.Therefore somebody had to clean it up.What better way than have a wind and rain cycle to wash it away.

It worked because the city is half the population it was before the storm.

This means fewer liberals in New Orleans who will be voting.

This means the republicans might even carry the state in the next presidential election.

Hurrah,hurrah,hurrah to the White House for their patriotic duty!

The graft and corruption was too obvious.Therefore somebody had to clean it up.What better way than have a wind and rain cycle to wash it away.

Racists pure and simple. It is obvious that water following the natural flow of gravity would have inflicted very different damage. This was a controlled flooding of a city.

Well duh, the GOP supports the international banking conglomerate that pay the weather gods to create great storms that wipe out black guys that don't pay their VISA bills on time. Sheesh.

You don't see the storm hitting New York do you??? No! Because it's full of Jewish bankers.

That's the secret here, I say, a secret New York Jewish banking syndicate, supported by the GOP and personally Ronald Reagan (sending messages from the grave), created Katrina to kill off a bunch of people that didn't pay their bills.

It's easier to collect from an estate (especially one that just received a big insurance payout) then to collect from negligent bill payers.

It's also why the GOP is against investing more in environmental research, they are fearful of the scientists figuring out that they constructed Katrina out of nothing more than some twine and pork fat.

Holy crap, I just discovered it all.

Why isn't this first page news? Again, conspiracy, the GOP (this time through Gerald Ford) controls the news papers so they don't realise my opinion on the matter.

:D

That's the secret here, I say, a secret New York Jewish banking syndicate, supported by the GOP and personally Ronald Reagan (sending messages from the grave), created Katrina to kill off a bunch of people that didn't pay their bills.

Ssshhhhhhhhhhh!!! I didn't want people to know that just yet, not while 911 is under active inquiry at least.

Of course.

The manner in which Katrina hit the New Orleans coast was clearly in violation of Kepler's Laws. Furthermore, any engineer who disagrees is a liar, helping to cover up the conspiracy.

This is no coincidence. This is another Bush/Nagin coverup.

No, you are all wrong.

Clearly, Katrina was created by the eco-nazi, global warming agenda pushing, scientists. It's obvious to anyone with half a brain that scientists want to destroy the economy, so that scientists can rule the world. So, they created this myth called "global warming", but despite being pushed by the left-wing media, people were not fooled by the ridiculous notion that CO2 could cause global warming by absorbing the heat radiated from the earth. So, to further provide "proof" of global warming, they created hurricane Katrina, and blamed it on global warming. Now people are filled with fear and are starting to believe the lies spewed by these eco-nazis. Pretty soon our economy will collapse, and scientists will be enslaving us all. Be afraid, be very afraid.

Pfftt...think again.

Those "in the know" are well aware it was Al-Qaeda sharks. If you recall, just before 9-11, the news media was filled with stories of shark attacks on various US beaches. They didn't just swim away to Gitmo, you know? They're back and they're carrying anthrax filled effigies of Steve Irwin. What we're seeing with killer hurricanes is just these finned provocatures now in control of the infamous Russian Weather Machine.

It's either that or

------------------------------------------------------------

No sooner does man discover intelligence than he tries to involve it in his own stupidity.

---Jacques Yves Cousteau

Pfftt...think again.

Those "in the know" are well aware it was Al-Qaeda sharks. If you recall, just before 9-11, the news media was filled with stories of shark attacks on various US beaches. They didn't just swim away to Gitmo, you know? They're back and they're carrying anthrax filled effigies of Steve Irwin. What we're seeing with killer hurricanes is just these finned provocatures now in control of the infamous Russian Weather Machine.

It's either that or

------------------------------------------------------------

No sooner does man discover intelligence than he tries to involve it in his own stupidity.

---Jacques Yves Cousteau

Nonesense!!!! You're going to have to prove to me that this wasn't aimed at the African-Americans, and that the flooding devices weren't pre-set. This was a controlled, man-made flood, irrigation on a mass scale.

If you recall, the storm passed with minor damage on Sunday night, and then on Monday, a controlled demolotion of the dikes flooded New Orleans. The Federal Reserve was trying to stimulate construction. so used the selective destruction of "low value" minority areas through their controlled, deliberate flooding.

Get real...

The whole Katrina affair was a combined effort of not only Al-Qaeda sharks but the US Parks Service to lessen the load when it came to guiding groups of tourists through Civil War battle sites! The whole FDR Tennessee River Valley Authority cabal proves it....man! Where's Shiloh National Battlefield? Under 20ft of water....say no more!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHEXzoT6RW4 (proof!....errr....I think.)

-------------------------------------------------------------

I know only two tunes: one of them is "Yankee Doodle," and the other isn't.

---Union Gen. Ulysses S. Grant

JBG:Nonesense!!!! You're going to have to prove to me that this wasn't aimed at the African-Americans, and that the flooding devices weren't pre-set. This was a controlled, man-made flood, irrigation on a mass scale.

This makes sense to me too but when you start looking into Katrina it gets sickening real fast. I decided not to look at Katrina in any great detail because I'm already dealing with enough bad things done by the US government.

New Orleans in many ways was the a$$hole of the USA to many people - the "religiously pure" neocons probably decided to wipe it clean.

The Federal Reserve was trying to stimulate construction. so used the selective destruction of "low value" minority areas through their controlled, deliberate flooding.

Not totally unbelievable, since they had pushed interest rates down about a low as possible and were desperate for some other kind of economic stimulus.

JBG:Nonesense!!!! You're going to have to prove to me that this wasn't aimed at the African-Americans, and that the flooding devices weren't pre-set. This was a controlled, man-made flood, irrigation on a mass scale.

This makes sense to me too but when you start looking into Katrina it gets sickening real fast. I decided not to look at Katrina in any great detail because I'm already dealing with enough bad things done by the US government.

New Orleans in many ways was the a$$hole of the USA to many people - the "religiously pure" neocons probably decided to wipe it clean.

Even Germany's environmental minister (link) found Bush at fault for Katrina.

The levees and canals in New Orleans were designed to prevent a hurricane from flooding the city, so the flooding of New Orleans COULD NOT have been an accident or an act of nature.

And why are we even discussing this, since the entire disaster was engineered by the military! The US Army has admitted it!

Link: US Army Corps of Engineers Admits Guilt!

Wake Up People!!

-k

{Chocolate city! Chocolate city!!}

Obviously it was a conspiracy. FEMA has been giving all this money out and it has been going to the 'victims' and what do they do with it? Why deposit it in BANKS.

That's right.

You heard it here first.

Wake up to the facts people or continue stumbling through life like a bunch of sheep.

Islamists (link) are in on Katrina's creation as well:

Islamic extremists rejoiced in America's misfortune, giving the storm a military rank and declaring in Internet chatter that "Private" Katrina had joined the global jihad, or holy war. With "God's help," they declared, oil prices would hit $100 a barrel this year.

There is no innocent explanation!!!

you guys are hilarious... I think the third pic is funniest!

We're also just having some fun...lighten-up a tad. Al-Qaeda sharks'll getcha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xTxtXOd83M

----------------------------------------------------------

...I don't see strippers passing out free tocos... Lois, you lied to me...

---Peter Griffin: Family Guy

You Fools!!

It's not just the GOP that is in the pocket of the secret banking conspirators! The Democrats are just as guilty! It's all a scam to make people believe that they have choice in who governs them and how they are governed!

We live in a totalitarian state, ruled over by the bankers like the kings of old!

Wake up or die like the peasant you so happily agree to be!!

It's not just the GOP that is in the pocket of the secret banking conspirators! The Democrats are just as guilty! It's all a scam to make people believe that they have choice in who governs them and how they are governed!

We live in a totalitarian state, ruled over by the bankers like the kings of old!

Wake up or die like the peasant you so happily agree to be!!

I would venture to guess that almost all disasters are caused by the government. The Boxing Day Tsunami by Israel and India, since they hated Muslims. Katrina by a coalistion of Muslims and fundamentalist bigoted Christians such as Bush. WTC by Israel and fundamentalist bigoted Christians such as Bush. The Pakistan Earthquake of December 2005 by Bush, Israel and India, since they hate Muslims.

It is no coincidence that the WTC involved a planned demolition, Katrina a planned, staged flood. All too coincidental.

Why do you think it was named Katrina?

The secret agenda of the elite neolib movement is well known to anyone with half a brain. Katrina is the name of Paul Martin's niece. Katrina (the hurricane) is named after her (Katrina (the person)).

The Martins go vacationing in the Florida Keys with the Bushes.

Cogito Ergo Sum, Katrina (the hurricane) was a deliberate attempt to prevent african americans from climbing the social/business ladders.

Why do you think it was named Katrina?

*snip*

Cogito Ergo Sum, Katrina (the hurricane) was a deliberate attempt to prevent african americans from climbing the social/business ladders.

An early forecast, by the 1985 Reagan Republicans, of what they were planning (link to lyrics):

Walking on Sunshine, by Katrina and the Waves

I used to think maybe you loved me, now baby I'm sure.

And I just can't wait till the day when you knock on my door

Now every time I go to the mailbox, gotta hold myself down

'Cause I just can't wait till you write me you're coming around

Now I'm walking on sunshine, oh oh!

I'm walking on sunshine, oh oh!

I'm walking on sunshine, oh oh!

And don't it feel good!

I used to think maybe you loved me, now I know that it's true

But I just can't spend my whole life just-a waiting for you

I don't want you back for the weekend, not back for a day

'Cause baby I just want you back and I want you to stay

Now I'm walking on sunshine, oh oh!