Does a Jewish Conspiracy Really Exist?

Then you want to explain why the "greenbacks" in circulation have NO gold backing? Why the 'feds' have

a "free rein" to run up the national debt which is virtually UNPAYABLE? We are talking in the trillions of $$$$ here, want to find out who sits on the board of directors, please?

Name me a currency that is backed by gold. Most countries have some gold reserves but not remotely enough to cover the amount of currency they have in circulation. The decision to increase spending and run up debt is made by government, not the central bank.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then you want to explain why the "greenbacks" in circulation have NO gold backing? Why the 'feds' have

a "free rein" to run up the national debt which is virtually UNPAYABLE? We are talking in the trillions of $$$$ here, want to find out who sits on the board of directors, please?

Name me a currency that is backed by gold. Most countries have some gold reserves but not remotely enough to cover the amount of currency they have in circulation. The decision to increase spending and run up debt is made by government, not the central bank.

Name me a currency that is backed by gold. Most countries have some gold reserves but not remotely enough to cover the amount of currency they have in circulation. The decision to increase spending and run up debt is made by government, not the central bank

The South African Rand, the Russian Ruble had gold backing up until recently. You should answer who stands to gain when a nation engages in "defecit spending". What role does the central banks play in all this?

You should answer who stands to gain when a nation engages in "defecit spending".

Most countries seem to get away with it. Debts are forgiven, and deals are made. If there is not enough money to cover, there is hyper INFLATION. If there is assets desired, there is NATIONALIZATION. If you are really a basket case, there is war and REBUILDING. No one seems really concerned about the American or Canadian national debt, not on a national level.

Name me a currency that is backed by gold. Most countries have some gold reserves but not remotely enough to cover the amount of currency they have in circulation. The decision to increase spending and run up debt is made by government, not the central bank

The South African Rand, the Russian Ruble had gold backing up until recently. You should answer who stands to gain when a nation engages in "defecit spending". What role does the central banks play in all this?

As you say, up until recently. The Rand has gone from 2 to the US dollar in 1985 to just under 6 to the US dollar. In 1998 a new Ruble was introduced at a rate of 1 new for 1000 old and it lost 70% of its value against the USD within a year. What's your point. Governments try to gain from deficit spending by trying to buy your vote.

Are you kidding? Gold standard? It's out of fashion. Why bother?

Of course they don't have enough gold to back the currency, you really need to expand your economic knowledge before jumping into this one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money_supply

Start there.

Of course they don't have enough gold to back the currency, you really need to expand your economic knowledge before jumping into this one.

Seems someone here needs to study what brought about the collapse of the Roman Empire, the French Monarchy, the Weimar Republic -----the various governments printing and issuing "fiat currency" with NOTHING to back it up! Want to explain how the USA especially will repay its massive debt which is in the 'trillions' of dollars? We ought to know who is benefitting from this "monetary and financial madness" that abounds from one end of our planet to the next.

There is a Jewish lobby in North America with a pro-Israel agenda.

I don't think it's fair to call it a "conspiracy" though.

This isn't "The anti-Semitic Hour", there are several pro-Israel/Evangelical lobby groups on Capital Hill. Jews are just as much victims as Gentiles are as this "conspiracy" consist of of influential, and powerful individuals of every race, nationality out to enslave mankind through wars, economical upheavals, political manipulation,

etc.

This isn't "The anti-Semitic Hour", there are several pro-Israel/Evangelical lobby groups on Capital Hill. Jews are just as much victims as Gentiles are as this "conspiracy" consist of of influential, and powerful individuals of every race, nationality out to enslave mankind through wars, economical upheavals, political manipulation,

etc.

WTH?

There is a very powerful Jewish lobby in Canada and the USA which leverages it's power for political reasons.

You seem to agree...or, are you calling me "anti-Semitic"? Not really sure.

And if you need a lesson on how to quote other posters properly PM me. It's very easy.

Seems someone here needs to study what brought about the collapse of the Roman Empire, the French Monarchy, the Weimar Republic -----the various governments printing and issuing "fiat currency" with NOTHING to back it up! Want to explain how the USA especially will repay its massive debt which is in the 'trillions' of dollars? We ought to know who is benefitting from this "monetary and financial madness" that abounds from one end of our planet to the next.

Why does it need to pay it's debt? Is it going to retire soon?

For the record Geofrrey, having a currency backed by gold and the gold standard are entirely different things.

-Gold originally backed up money because something needed to give the money value. Gold had intrinsic value (its rare, stable price and best of all, shiny!). That value now comes from paper money being legal tender, that is it is guaranteed to be accepted everywhere. The problem is there is not enough gold on this planet to back up all the money in circulation. One poster blame fiat currency for the fall of currencies in certain countries. I wonder how you would explain how a nation would pay back their debt with a very limited supply of gold on this planet. I think that situation wouldlead to wars lol. With understandings now of the consequences of printing off money and what it does to inflation countries will refrain from doing so to pay off debt. The US doesnt need to worry about their debt because their GDP can handle it. That being said they need to bring their deficit under control.

-The Gold Standard is a system on which all currencies are tied together at a set value. That is to say that foreign currencies always sell at the same value and their prices are set to that of gold. This is compared to the current system where currencies values "float" against each other. The problem with using a gold standard or any other fixed exchange rate system is you either have to forfeit capital mobility or monetary policy. This is known as the "holy trinity" or "Mundell-Flemming constraint" which states you can only have two of: capital mobility, fixed exchange rate system, monetary policy (the economics behind it is quite easy to understand).

There is a lot of rumour about the existence of a "Jewish Conspiracy" especially in more conservative circles.

Theodore Roosevelt said, "Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people."

This great man told the truth but note that he does not use the plural "ostensible governments". This automatically implies several "invisible governments" and not just one.

Nevertheless I do believe that the invisible government of Germany intentionally collapsed the economy to get their figurehead, Hitler, elected. Once this was done the Nazis turned reality onto its head.

They really pushed this Jewish conspiracy myth. It was strangely successful considering that there have never been even twenty million Jews in the entire world. That is something like one in 300, which is far too few to dominate anything. Of course, the Nazis were experts in repeated lies and misdirection. For example some of them accused Jews of murdering Christian babies which was never true but at the same time the Nazis were, in fact, murdering Jewish babies.

It was not just Jews they were after. The Nazis had all encompassing plan. What they intended to do was implement a massive parallel genocide. They were going to prune all of the branches off the tree of humanity except the Aryan and part of the Slavic one. All Blacks, Asians, Semites and most Slavs would have been eliminated from the world. The problem for the Nazis was that there were not enough Aryans and acceptable Slavs to accomplish this right away so they managed to form alliances with their future victims. This allowed the Nazis to accomplish a great deal of their plan until the world stopped the program.

Now they are starting the Jewish conspiracy myth again. Not surprising really, the Russians maintained that if every Nazi were not eliminated then Fascism would eventually grow back. Perhaps it will, but the Fascists still have the problem of taking over a couple of hundred countries to dominate the world. That won't be easy no matter how sly they are about it.

Max Warburg a rich JEW one one of Adolph Hitler's key financial backers. The Rockeffellers, the Rothschilds

, the Bushes, the Krupps were all instrumental in the rise to power of the Nazis. Wow! Had the British and French not been so set on destroying Germany at Vesailles in 1919 this demagogue would never have even had a small audience!

Well it didn't take long for your true anti-semitic agenda to come out of your conspiracy postulations.

So we understand one another, you are a pathetic racist looking to use these posts as a way to spread your poison. For anyone to respond to you further wastes their valuable time.

And for anyone who cares Max Warburg was a German banker who at no time supported Hitler. There was an anti-semitic pamphlet spread about a "Sidney" Warburg as well.

No Jewish member of the Warburg family ever supported Hitler for obvious reasons.

The above poster is spreading vile white-supremist trash you can find in Aryan Race literature.

Please do not encourage him.

etc.

WTH?

There is a very powerful Jewish lobby in Canada and the USA which leverages it's power for political reasons.

And if you need a lesson on how to quote other posters properly PM me. It's very easy.

This is precisely the kind of response such posts begat. Just so we are clear, your comment that there is a powerful Jewish lobby in Canada and the US which leveragesits power for political reasons is absolute and utter b.s. and the kind of racist generalization that flows from idiots who post conspiracy theories that generalize about races.

The "Jewish" lobby as you call it is a racist term. The fact is Jews support many interest groups that have Christian, Muslims, Hindus, Pagans, etc., in the groups as well.

For the record, the B'Nai B'brith when it does lobby, lobbies in association with other groups including Muslim and Christian against discrimination.

I suppose this ignorant poster would have you believe the Canadian Jewish Congress of Canada-Israel Committee are this power lobby group.

In fact the Canada-Israel Commitee is not that big, and has no more influence that many Muslim interest groups in regards to foreign policy.

The Canadian Jewisg Congress is actually not that powerful a lobby group at all compared to other lobby groups.

I call out this poster to cease and desist his idiotic generalizations and singling out Jews who use the political process legally as if it is sinister or evil or negative or unfair because that is precisely what all these conspiracy talks always come down to, a disguised way to regurgitate a 4,000 year old racist b.s. theory that Jews are trying to take over the world. Change the name from Jews to who-ever you want, Christians, Gays, Blacks, etc., and it may mutate in who it singles out but it comes to one thing, baseless, subjective, negative generalizations designed to slur people for following a certain religion, lifestyle, etc.

You can go on the inter-net and find millions of geniuses like the original poster and this latest one speculating on powerful lobby groups but they are simply people who generalize based on their own

unsubstantiated generalizations.

I am calling this poster out and DEMANDING he prove how he knows Jews have a powerful lobby group. Show us what objective proof you have to substantiate this or cease and desist.

Good to have you around Rue.

Thank you Caucasian Doors. I am actually not half as self-righteous as I sound. I drink my prune juice too. Just some days I get grumpy with some of the posts. I am the first to admit I am full of it too, but geez some days I want to bite someone's head off. Then I remember there's this thing called freedom of speech! Lol.

Good to have you around Rue.

Thank you Caucasian Doors. I am actually not half as self-righteous as I sound. I drink my prune juice too. Just some days I get grumpy with some of the posts. I am the first to admit I am full of it too, but geez some days I want to bite someone's head off. Then I remember there's this thing called freedom of speech! Lol.

haha

not a reference to skin colour! I got a larf out of that one!

[

Well it didn't take long for your true anti-semitic agenda to come out of your conspiracy postulations.

So we understand one another, you are a pathetic racist looking to use these posts as a way to spread your poison. For anyone to respond to you further wastes their valuable time.

And for anyone who cares Max Warburg was a German banker who at no time supported Hitler. There was an anti-semitic pamphlet spread about a "Sidney" Warburg as well.

No Jewish member of the Warburg family ever supported Hitler for obvious reasons.

The above poster is spreading vile white-supremist trash you can find in Aryan Race literature.

Please do not encourage him.

Hey, who are you calling "racist", and "anti-semetic"! The 'conspiracy' I am talking about has NOTHING to do with Jews. Its an "equal opportunity consortium" employing a variety of races, nationalities, political parties with ONE thing in mind, the eventual enslavement of mankind. For your information Jews are just as much victims as Gentiles. You wouldn't call ex-Mossad agent Victor Ostrovsky, Mordecai Vennunu, anti-semetic would you. Oh and by the way do you know what the word anti-semitic means? Bet you don't!!

etc.

WTH?

This is precisely the kind of response such posts begat. Just so we are clear, your comment that there is a powerful Jewish lobby in Canada and the US which leveragesits power for political reasons is absolute and utter b.s. and the kind of racist generalization that flows from idiots who post conspiracy theories that generalize about races.

You have got to be kidding.

You are not aware of the Israel lobby? These are real people.

You've made yourself look very ignorant over this.

...Just so we are clear, your comment that there is a powerful Jewish lobby in Canada and the US which leveragesits power for political reasons is absolute and utter b.s. and the kind of racist generalization that flows from idiots who post conspiracy theories that generalize about races.

Israel is not a race... it's a state. You've made yourself look very racist over this.

...Just so we are clear, your comment that there is a powerful Jewish lobby in Canada and the US which leveragesits power for political reasons is absolute and utter b.s. and the kind of racist generalization that flows from idiots who post conspiracy theories that generalize about races.

Israel is not a race... it's a state. You've made yourself look very racist over this.

Learn to direct your posts at the right people.

Rue

The Canada-Israel Committee

http://www.cicweb.ca/aboutcic/

http://www.cicweb.ca/aboutcic/internship.cfm

The Canada-Israel Committee Parliamentary Internship Program is an initiative of the Canada-Israel Committee established as an annual competition for university graduates who have an interest in governmental affairs. This internship program provides back-bench Members of Parliament with highly qualified assistants, and gives university graduates an opportunity to supplement their theoretical knowledge of Parliament with practical experience of the day-to-day work of the Members. Also, in the longer term, graduates of the program are better able to make a significant contribution to Canadian public life. Intern responsibilities may include working with Members of the House of Commons, conducting scholarly research, and undertaking study travel.

Sneaky way of getting in the back door. Also it seems to have caused some flack. By this statement there is nothing to do with Israel or being Jewish in that statement. If that is the case, drop the name or change it to something better, like Young Canadians for a Better Parliment. :lol:

http://canadiandimension.com/articles/2005/11/01/209/

This is not about Jews. It is not about race, ethnicity or religion. It is about power. The new Israel lobby in Canada — the Canadian Council for Israel and Jewish Advocacy (CIJA) — has enormous power, derived from abundant resources, corporate connections, political associations, elaborate and able organization and a cadre of dedicated activists.

It is all about power. ALL about power. I love it when those pull out the 'race card' or the 'anti-semite' card.

If this is not about Jews, it sure as hell is making them look bad by throwing this under the name of Israel and all the lobbies in Canada and the US supporting Israel and furthering their cause. How about dropping the Jew/Israel angle and say that you want ultimate power and influence. The Power Group instead of anything Jewish/Israeli.

http://www.thebookseller.com/index.cfm?pid...mp;nb_catId=573

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/b6d10d64-bddf-11da...00779e2340.html

In their paper, the two professors argue that one of the “most powerful weapons” used by the “Israel Lobby” is the charge of anti-semitism which they level against their critics.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

This sounds familiar Rue. I am prepared to be called an Anti-semite. If that is the worse you can throw at me then you need to change it up a bit.

http://www.middle-east-online.com/english/opinion/?id=18139 (I will give this to Rue and say that these guys hate Jews and Israel.