Does a Jewish Conspiracy Really Exist?

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's enough greed and manipulation going on right in the open - we don't need to look for shadowy world conspiracies to explain what goes on. Conspiracy theories are fairy tales for adults.

Sure, keep telling yourself that, if it helps you sleep at night.

(Not that I buy into any Protocols of Zion type bullsh*t, mind you, but SOME conspiracies were/are real.)

"Yeah...and how do you explain the fact my decoder ring always says Post cereal? Or that the thermoses can keep hot liquids hot and cold liquids cold....how does it know...how does it know?"

Thats because you haven't left the land of OZ or maybe "Wonderland". By the way did you graduate from kindergarten or did you 'flunk'?

TTMS:

Is anyone familiar with the function and activities of the "Federal Reserve Board", and why it was created in the first place?

Off the top of my head, I remember that it was formed under FDR to deal with a problem of bank failures, lack of confidence in the banking system, and families losing their personal savings.

Now, I suppose, you'll tell me the secret truth.

Here's the thing about conspiracy theories---the federal reserve, Trilateral Commission, Illuminati, Masons, the global elite. There may be something there. But what? It gets confusing really. Who is in on it? Who isnt? So many things written about it. So many sources. Hmmm....if I belonged to some sort of global elite my response to so many conspiracy theory websites would be to start my own conspiracy theory site. I would trade emails with the theorists, and suggest my own theories pointing them in the wrong direction. I could create lots of aimless thinking and have people theorizing and arguing over the wrong things. I am not saying this is whats happening. But if the elite are so smart, I am sure they would have disinformation to keep those who are against them running in circles as well. But the thing is all this stuff about conspiracies is too confusing to ever figure out anyway. How can I possibly be aware of what everyone else is up to?

The CIA, the Pentagon, the FBI and other agencies are subject to an audit by the GAO but to my knowledge the Federal Reserve has never been audited. Seem they are virtually immune from jurisdiction of the US Congress, and the US Constituition.

Actually... that's kind of intriguing.

As someone that is involved in things like audits for a living and school, you've caught my attention with this conspiracy. Unfortunately, the Federal reserve is audited by PwC and their processes and controls by KPMG... you can find their report here: http://www.federalreserve.gov/boarddocs/rp...al05/audits.pdf

So, sorry, no conspiracy there.