Israel

jdobbin

Where have I defended Hamas? I understand them, kind of, but I do not defend them.

But all it takes is an attack on one Israeli soldier and all hell breaks loose. Israel can pick off Palestinians here and there without much said about it. So that is the exploitation I am talking about.

Both sides do it really. Parade the dead through the streets crying religious rants ect. You don't think that will be used in some fashion by Hamas or Israel? How naive do you think I am?

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So now Israelis engage in religious rants after their soldiers die in the streets and its used in Israelto incite hatred.

There's the allegation again only now you switch it from the IDF to the survivors of the dead. Your slur changes in who you accuse but has zero basis to back it up.

Tell me you speak Hebrew. Tell me what the grieving relatives said running through the streets.

You are a bloody bigot. You have no clue about Israelis or what they state when people die.

You stereotype and project your hatred on Israelis and you have zero clue what it is they say at funerals. Not a clue. You spew out a pathetic anti semitic slur reducing grieving Israelis as religious Jew fanatics. Atta boy. Didn'ttake much for the true agenda you advocate to spew out of your mouth.

Congrats.

When my friend died you bigot I did not pray to God. I did not run through the streets chanting prayers. So you know. I stood silent with no expression and to this day have not expressed any religious reference or emotion to it. You want to speak for anyone else who has been to IDF funerals hmmm?

You keep digging Ghost and keep showing you know nothing of Jews, Israelis or what we do at such funerals. Keep digging and right Jew expert I got it Zionism started in the UK. Got it in your other post. You not only remain ignorant of who we are but you sure as hell are too bloody lazy and contemptuous before you spew out misrepresentations to just once find out what it is you pose as an expert on.

West Coast Hamas has real power. It deliberately assures the death of Palestinian civilians daily. If this is as you say about humanity then surely you should understand until Palestinians are freed from Hamas they will continue to be sacrificed by Hamas.

until Palestinians are freed from Israel they will continue to be sacrificed by Israel.

You really care about Palestinians? Then condemn Hamas for what it does to them.Call for the disarming of Hamas. That in turn turns the IDF into a moot point.

Sure. No problem. Palestine will disarm when Israel does.

It is absolute bull to use the name of Palestinians and their deaths as tragic and remain silent as to Hamas' culpability for their death,

Gee ... you're saying those are Hamas' bombs killing children?

until Palestinians are freed from Israel they will continue to be sacrificed by Israel.

Sure. No problem. Palestine will disarm when Israel does.

You have absolutely no understanding of whats going on or just how serious this situation is.

When my friend died you bigot I did not pray to God. I did not run through the streets chanting prayers. So you know. I stood silent with no expression and to this day have not expressed any religious reference or emotion to it. You want to speak for anyone else who has been to IDF funerals hmmm?

I learned more from you in this one paragraph than oh I'd say the 6 trillion pages of rants you've contributed shouting down Hudson, GH, etc. Thank-you. Motivations and biases don't negate an argument necessarily but provide an insight to better evaluate the view.

In some cases yes they do.....and Hamas simply doesn't care. Dozens of their rockets end up landing inside Gaza. That's why every time a school or hospital is hit, it has to be determined if it was Israeli or Hamas who did it.

Jacee - answer a couple of questions for us please. Have you even read the excerpts from the Hamas Charter that were provided? Are you OK with their core beliefs"

1) All Jews must be eliminated.

2) Peace, negotiations, ceasefires mean nothing except to give them an advantage in achieving their goal of eliminating all Jews.

Have you seen the news recently? I just watched an interview on BBC with a palestinian woman who said she'd "sacrifice her only son, her 5 daughters and herself for the resistance".

Hmmm, I'm not surprised she said that. If I had 6 children to protect, I'd say the same thing!

Your slur changes in who you accuse but has zero basis to back it up.

Tell me you speak Hebrew. Tell me what the grieving relatives said running through the streets.

You are a bloody bigot. You have no clue about Israelis or what they state when people die.

You stereotype and project your hatred on Israelis and you have zero clue what it is they say at funerals. Not a clue. You spew out a pathetic anti semitic slur reducing grieving Israelis as religious Jew fanatics. Atta boy. Didn'ttake much for the true agenda you advocate to spew out of your mouth.

When my friend died you bigot I did not pray to God.

You keep digging Ghost and keep showing you know nothing of Jews, Israelis or what we do at such funerals. Keep digging and right Jew expert I got it Zionism started in the UK. Got it in your other post. You not only remain ignorant of who we are but you sure as hell are too bloody lazy and contemptuous before you spew out misrepresentations to just once find out what it is you pose as an expert on.

Nasty stuff! You should take a timeout. Seriously.

Link?

I haven't seen that data.

Or did you just make that up?

Oh, I didn't see Bonham's response. The thing is, they take these responses for granted without any kind of critical thinking. It leaves me perplexed as to how to respond to these kind of responses. They have no backup to this woman's claims and for that matter, why is there no woman being interviewed that is against Hamas. Should that in itself raise some red flags. Come on guys, Let's practice some critical thinking.

Oh, I didn't see Bonham's response. The thing is, they take these responses for granted without any kind of critical thinking. It leaves me perplexed as to how to respond to these kind of responses. They have no backup to this woman's claims and for that matter, why is there no woman being interviewed that is against Hamas. Should that in itself raise some red flags. Come on guys, Let's practice some critical thinking.

They need Hamas.

They have to fight the blockade, or be starved by Israel.

Israel wants the land without the Arabs.

So they kill as many as they can.

Gaza is desperate, can't thrive in the conditions imposed by Israel.

So Hamas must fight, must keep fighting for living conditions so children can thrive and not have to fight.

They must fight now.

Edited by jacee

They need Hamas.

They have to fight the blockade, or be starved by Israel.

Israel wants the land without the Arabs.

So they kill as many as they can.

It is a very complex situation and killing palestinian civilians isn't the answer. I agree that Hamas is the only organization they can align with at this time and unfortunately many people assume this means they agree with the policy of Hamas. That is very unfortunate. It seems there is no end in sight for this region of the world.

BBC is hardly an anti-Palestinian rag trying to paint them badly. In fact, many of its stories are sympathetic to the Palestinian cause. Why is there no woman being interviewed who is against Hamas... oh I don't know maybe because Hamas is a tyrannical regime that would likely kill anyone who spoke openly ill of Hamas to foreign media? This is also hardly the first time similar sentiments have been expressed, and it furthermore makes sense given the religion/culture of death centered around martyrdom, Jihad, and vengeance that Islamist tyrants always instill into their populations.

BBC is hardly an anti-Palestinian rag trying to paint them badly. In fact, many of its stories are sympathetic to the Palestinian cause. Why is there no woman being interviewed who is against Hamas... oh I don't know maybe because Hamas is a tyrannical regime that would likely kill anyone who spoke openly ill of Hamas to foreign media?

Exactly my point!!!!