Stright Heterosexual Men are Losing to Gays and Feminists in Canada

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marriage is what you make of it. I've been with the same woman for 15 years now and ours is very much a "spiritual relationship". She is my wife, best friend, mentor, confidant and at times designated driver. Not everyday is perfect, we have never seen our relationship as a business arrangment..but then again thats our choice.
She's got everything delightful, she's got everything I need,

Takes the wheel when I'm seeing double, pays my ticket when I speed

You want some evidence of collusion of radical feminists and other "special interest groupd"? Go to AmericanWomenSuck.com , CoolToolsmen, AngryHarry. Visit these places and come back and lets exchange notes! I am quite sure you will be quite "enlightened!

While I am at it want to tell me why the suicide rate for men and boys are much higher than that of women? If things were so rosy then why again are there so many "Mens'Rights" and "Fathers Rights" groups all over the place?

You want some evidence of collusion of radical feminists and other "special interest groupd"? Go to AmericanWomenSuck.com , CoolToolsmen, AngryHarry. Visit these places and come back and lets exchange notes! I am quite sure you will be quite "enlightened!

While I am at it want to tell me why the suicide rate for men and boys are much higher than that of women? If things were so rosy then why again are there so many "Mens'Rights" and "Fathers Rights" groups all over the place?

To read the same opinions from those who share your line of thinking is not evidence.

If anything, the title of the first website you reference is, primae facia, evidence of prejudice and the last url you give has reason specifically omitted by its name.

Facts that support your claim is the evidence we need. Not more opinion from angry people unable to observe or reason because of the hate clouding their intellect.

Henry vs Henry just passed by the Supreme Court of Canada "Retroactive Child Support Bill" makes it mandatory for a man to report any changes to his income to his ex-wife. Failure to do so can result in massive retroactive payment which can go back 3 years! This law is bound to impoverish if not criminalize thousands of men in Canada.

The Bradley Amendment makes it a federal offence not to pay child support and no excuse will be accepted

e.g Bobby Sherrill a Gulf War veteran captured and held as a POW for almost 5 months was arrested upon returning from Iraq for failure to pay child support for 5 months!!!

Now what kind of insanity have we in Canada and America that criminalizes men due to unjust rulings passed down in our increasingly pro-feminist courts.!!!

Henry vs Henry just passed by the Supreme Court of Canada "Retroactive Child Support Bill" makes it mandatory for a man to report any changes to his income to his ex-wife. Failure to do so can result in massive retroactive payment which can go back 3 years! This law is bound to impoverish if not criminalize thousands of men in Canada.

Actually he does not have to "report" it to the ex-wife but to the Family Maintenance Enforcement office. They (and the courts) will then determine whether or not his support (child support) payments should increase. And yes, of course they should. His children (HIS!) deserve more support if he is making good coin. On the same token, if his income decreases then so should his child support payments.

The Bradley Amendment makes it a federal offence not to pay child support and no excuse will be accepted

e.g Bobby Sherrill a Gulf War veteran captured and held as a POW for almost 5 months was arrested upon returning from Iraq for failure to pay child support for 5 months!!!

He and the Family Maintenance Enforcement office should have made arrangements for automatic payment (ie. post dated cheques) while he was on his tour. Did he think he'd be able to find a TD Bank or ATM in Iraq?

Now what kind of insanity have we in Canada and America that criminalizes men due to unjust rulings passed down in our increasingly pro-feminist courts.!!!

I won't get into it now (because you are sooo filled with hatred toward women - you don't own a gun do you? :blink: ) but I am an advocate for father's rights and believe that our courts are biased toward the mother in custody agreements. This does not, however, change the fact that the child is entitled to support from the non-custodial parent (usually the father).

You make so many errors of fact that it is hard to know where to begin. For the sake of brevity I will list some facts that you can research on the net to correct some of your errors.

1.The decisions of a court are not "bills".

2. Decisions of a court apply only to the case tried although the reasoning in the case may be offered to influence later court decisions. Usually called 'precedent'

3.In the case you cite, the decisions were based on the existing "Divorce Act" and the "Parentage and Maintenance Act”. There is no act or bill regarding retroactivity.

4. Child support payments are assigned to the caregiver to offset costs of raising a child and are not for the use of the caregiver. Payments made to a support former spouse are called 'alimony'.

5. Failure to follow a court order is a criminal act without respect to gender.

6. The laws of Canada apply equally to men and women with respect to court ordered child support.

7. An Internet search turned up zero cases of men jailed in Canada for failure to pay child support. (That needs to change)

8. Child-support payments are determined by the ability of parents to support their child so that as incomes rise so do child-support payments.

After all the errors of fact you believe, it is no wonder you cannot reason successfully about the matter of child support. Perhaps after you have done some research and accepted the true facts about child support, the courts, gender neutral laws, we might be able to discuss the morality of society requiring parents to support their children instead of non-parental taxpayers.

You may read the report of the court decision in the case you cite at: http://scc.lexum.umontreal.ca/en/2006/2006.../2006scc37.html

After reading the case, any reasonable person would agree that the fathers in this case behaved abominably toward their children and their society. Punitive damages should be allowed to the custodial parent where the other parent is so irresponsible and unfeeling toward the children, IMO

I noticed you didn't mention anything about "Henry vs Henry" and the legal precedent that the ruling by the Supreme Court of Canada made.

By the way if the divorce laws are so fair then why are an overwhelming majority of the men in arear? Seems either you are woefully out of touch with reality, or you have no idea what is really going on. In the first place there is an epidemic of "fatherlessness" in both the US and Canada, please don't tell me the ex wives in questions have been pious, faithful little sweethearts. Men are losing not only their homes, financial assets, but also access to their kids as well. Would you like to tell me what is so damn fair about that? Or , I get it you are on the side of the "radical feminazi" lobby thats been calling the shots since the late 1970s!

I noticed you made no mention of the Bradley Amendment that is overwhelmingly unfair to men who for various reason find themselves unable to pay!! Get Real, pal!!

Over 75% of the "child support arrears" are owed by men making under $10 - 15,00.00 or who have no recorded earnings at all.Our Liberal Gov't spends thousands of dollars to chase down, and prosecute individuals who have no way of paying excessive child support. And in case you don't know most of these are black men, and you want to know what is behind the high rate of incarceration,growth of gangs, out of wedlock births? It goes right back to no fathers in the homes!! You want to put a stop to an out of control society, end this madness by putting fathers back in the homes!! Care to tell me why you and the other "politically correct" people are continually engaged in a cover up about this? The NOW and the "Feminist Majority" crowd have pushed black men out of the lives of men leaving them at the mercy of thugs, criminals, and a already overburdened social assistance system. Just what is going on here may I ask? These "feminazis" have done more harm to the black family than slavery the KKK, all the lynching combined ever did!

The "Dessert Storm" veteran who spent almost 5 months as a POW of the Iraqis only to be arrested upon arrival back in the US I wonder again why you made no mention of this?

You have any idea of the inner workings of the "gestapo like" FRO(Family Responsibility Office) that has the power to suspend a man's drivers licence, fishing licence, and passport for falling behind in arears?

Now if a tradesman, or truck driver loses his licence how is he supposed to go to work and earn a living as well as pay his child support/alimony? There is some rather twisted way of thinking here wouldn't you say? Then again most of these bureaucrats and other state enforcers in this overwhelmingly femicentric justice system are not fair and rational individuals,yes?

A few years ago there was a man who was made to pay for a daughter that wasn't his, for five long years this poor man had money taken out of his salary for child support. It wasn't until when he went back to court did they find out that his ex wife used falsified DNA and the child of a Mexican illegal! Now this man paid out over $20,000.00 (USD) that he will never see again because some lying, scheming ex wife managed to defraud out of him. Now sir tell me what are the chances of this poor man getting back his money? please tell me I want to know.

Now you are trying to tell me that there is "sexual equality" in out so called "gender neutral" society? I say you've got to be kidding!!!!

The "Dessert Storm" veteran who spent almost 5 months as a POW of the Iraqis only to be arrested upon arrival back in the US I wonder again why you made no mention of this?

I remember Dessert Storm. What a war. To this day, I still find myself bolting up in bed at night, my mind racked with the visions of slain cheesecakes, mangled mousse and broken creme brules. The horror! The horror!

I noticed you didn't mention anything about "Henry vs Henry" and the legal precedent that the ruling by the Supreme Court of Canada made.

Fact:

Far from not mentioning it, I gave an URL so all could read the actual case decision!

By the way if the divorce laws are so fair then why are an overwhelming majority of the men in arear? Seems either you are woefully out of touch with reality, or you have no idea what is really going on.

Fact:

The majority of divorced fathers pay child support.

In the first place there is an epidemic of "fatherlessness" in both the US and Canada, please don't tell me the ex wives in questions have been pious, faithful little sweethearts.

Fact:

It is technically impossible to be "fatherless" OTOH, it is very simple for fathers to be irresponsible about paying for the children's needs when divorced.

Men are losing not only their homes, financial assets, but also access to their kids as well.

Fact:

Courts do not take homes for child support but the family home is part of the division of common property in marriage settlements.

Fact: Custody decisions are determined by the court deciding who is the parent best able to provide for the child's needs. Custody can be appealed again and again as circumstances change.

Would you like to tell me what is so damn fair about that?

Fact: Fair is determined by a divorce court in assigning common property. Decisions can be appealed. That is fair.

Or , I get it you are on the side of the "radical feminazi" lobby thats been calling the shots since the late 1970s!

Fact: Canadian law requires equality of opportunity without regard to gender which is the aim of feminism so all Canadians are feminists by law, including you.

I noticed you made no mention of the Bradley Amendment that is overwhelmingly unfair to men who for various reason find themselves unable to pay!! Get Real, pal!!

Fact:

There is no "Bradley Amendment" in Canadian law. As the USA is considerably more backward then Canada with respect to gender and other equality issues, I can't imagine learning anything from discussions about US law.

Btw, why do you want your children to live in poverty without a loving and supportive father? Those kinds of restrictions are similar to the manner in which one raises puppies to be viscious watchdogs.

Once again you are playing some kind of "politically correct" game with me here. Now I wasn't born yesterday! You claim that we have "equal opportunity" in our society, really? You believe that "bill of goods" and I have one of Saddam's spacious palaces for sale for $50.00! You got $50.00? Once again what about how this "feminized society" has devastated the black community, and killed virtually a whole generation of young black men, Please don't blame it on slavery, the ready availability of guns, racism but the effect of taking fathers out of the lives of young black boys.

There are no men who have been deprived of homes, property due to the divorce laws, yeah right!! Guess what I have continually come across numerous men who have not only lost financal assets, homes, business

-es, along withe access to their kids.

What about the "gesapo like powers" of the FRO why do I detect another attempt to cover up?

Denying there is not active and real discrimination against men in Canadian and American society is like saying that passengers on the "Titanic" embarked on the ill fated voyage with the clear intent of drowning!!

There was no mention about the high rate of suicide among men in our society, people with something to live for, and someone to love don't go out and kill themselves!

The high number of men who commit suicide each year should speak volumes! People who have loving relationships, and something to live for don't "end it all".

Another thing is the high rate of black male incarceration, out of marriage wedlock births, and female headed

single family households. Radical feminism is no friend of the black family, infact has done irrepairable harm far worse than all the KKKs, lynching,murders through history. Instead of worrying about the "forces from without" i.e. terrorism, "Al Queda", we should be worrying about the destructive "forces from within".

While you're criticizing my online opinions, you should look at the number of "Fathers Groups" that are spring

-ing up even in Great Britain, Germany. It all comes back to the same things. losing homes, financial resources, and access to their kids. Are you aware of all this or are you like the small selection of men who chose to walk around with your "head in a cloud", taking the side of those who are trying to dominate and enslave men?

Your quote: "Many of us believe you are wrong" Did you take some kind of concensus to establish that as a basis for your argument?

I look all around and there are men who getting tired of being treated like "wallets", "sperm banks", "walking

ATM machines and then being labelled "deadbeat dads". Ever heard of Ross Virgin, of "In Search For Justice"

, FACT (Fathers Are Capable Too) and there is even an Edmonton based equity feminist support group comprised of men and women who aids, and assists divorced fathers whose rights have been violated. I happened to have met and talked the director who happens to be a woman!

e.g now you are allowed to marry someone of your own sex but a man now is being discouraged from traditional relationships. "No Fault Divorce" makes it so a man can not only lose children but also his financial assets as well, which means that under current legislation ONLY the woman rights! Can someone tell me where will this madness stop, or when will it?

Your example - man is now being discouraged from traditional relationships. What do you mean and how does that represent a loss of rights.

As for divorce legislation, it doesn't mention gender but instead provides a formula for dividing assets.

It mean 'traditional marriage is being discouraged in every way with everything from "sexual harassment" threats, to no insurance that a man is safeguarded in the event that things go terribly wrong.

And about divorce, its usually the man that ends up with the threat of losing not only his home, financial assets, but also access to his children. How man times have you heard of a man being awarded custody, or getting alimony and child support awarded? Not very often as the laws are usually in favour of the woman!

While I am not supporting the title of this thread, nor the original poster, I did want to share a bit of an anecdote that for makes me shy away from marriage or a common-law relationship in this country:

My brother was married to a woman and had two kids together. Her income was not very much, so consequently he paid the deposit and made 100% of the mortgage payments on the house that they lived in.

About 1 year ago, she was found out to be cheating on bro. Shortly after that she kicked him out of the house. She was not in the financial position to take over the mortgage, so the house was sold and any profit over and above what was left on the mortgage was split 50/50 even though he is the one who paid it all.

She then bought a house with the man who she was having an affair with, and she gained custody of the kids. Now she has a new house, a new man, a two income salary plus the $600 a month she gets from bro (probably goes towards paying the new mortgage).

Now lets look what brother gets: He is kicked out of his home, and kicked out of his family. He makes a whole $30k a year, minus $6k + for tax, minus $7200 for child support. His left-over of $17k a year only allows him to live in a boarding house, as rent where he lives can be quite high, and at the end of the day all he was trying to do was be a husband and father. Meanwhile, her life is probably far from perfect, but she has her own house, a new man, both the kids, and two incomes (plus some) to live on.

I don't know what the solution is, but when I hear about situations like this it definately makes me reconsider any notions of getting married or even in a common-law situation. I realize that the kids need to be looked after, and that takes money, but who is being wronged in the above situation?