Stright Heterosexual Men are Losing to Gays and Feminists in Canada

I have noticed since the advent of "equality" in Canada and the US that "straight", hetrosexual men have been losing theit rights. e.g now you are allowed to marry someone of your own sex but a man now is being discouraged from traditional relationships. "No Fault Divorce" makes it so a man can not only lose children but also his financial assets as well, which means that under current legislation ONLY the woman rights! Can someone tell me where will this madness stop, or when will it?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

e.g now you are allowed to marry someone of your own sex but a man now is being discouraged from traditional relationships. "No Fault Divorce" makes it so a man can not only lose children but also his financial assets as well, which means that under current legislation ONLY the woman rights! Can someone tell me where will this madness stop, or when will it?

Your example - man is now being discouraged from traditional relationships. What do you mean and how does that represent a loss of rights.

As for divorce legislation, it doesn't mention gender but instead provides a formula for dividing assets.

It usually affects a man in an overwhelming majority of the cases involved! The "rad fems" and their allies have been pulling the wool over our eyes for far too long! The divorce courts seem to be totally in favour of women that because they get custody in 98% of the cases!! Is that fair?

The Feminists quite literally run our society! Men are villaiified as "harassers", "rapists", stupid, into molesting children. Need I mention more? There are just as many abused, battered men as there are abused, battered men, this was told to me by a female domestic violence expert! Yet men are villainified in the media and women get all the funding, assistance, shelters etc. Seem you have either been "won over" or you have "sold out", yes?

Men are villaiified as "harassers", "rapists", stupid, into molesting children. Need I mention more?

Yes, you need mention what policy you refer to in the thread title. If this is just a general dirge and lament about the status of men in society, you should express your feelings through poetry.

The Feminists quite literally run our society! Men are villaiified as "harassers", "rapists", stupid, into molesting children. Need I mention more? There are just as many abused, battered men as there are abused, battered men, this was told to me by a female domestic violence expert!

You gotta back this up with something me son. Sounds like a load of crap to me.

Yet men are villainified in the media and women get all the funding, assistance, shelters etc. Seem you have either been "won over" or you have "sold out", yes?

I "vanillified" my wife one night when we were out of chocolate. It was absolutely delicious.

Do you pay attention to whats happening in our nation, community or society? We have feminist women in our FRO "Family Responsibility Office", Supreme Court, Parliament. They are continually passing more and more laws taking away freedoms, and rights from men. For examply if a man was to go up to a woman and compliment here on the "sweet smile" on her face, he can be charged with "sexual harassment! A divorced woman can take her ex husband back to court to wring more money out of him if he gets a pay raise or come into an inheritance and doesn't inform her. Now under legislation the courts can go back three years for retroactive payments, is that fair? Forty or fiftyyears ago you never had "gender sensitivity training" in major corporations, or in government offices now you do in the 21st century. The traditional marriage has now been delegated to nothing more than a business relationship instead of being a "spiritual union" between a man and a woman.

Seems you are either "sleep walking" or ill informed, say do you bother to read the papers or watch the news? Seems you don't!!

I submit, you don't know what you are talking about, and that you have every right to continue to do so....but why bother?

A divorced woman can take her ex husband back to court to wring more money out of him if he gets a pay raise or come into an inheritance and doesn't inform her.

Ummm....no.

For examply if a man was to go up to a woman and compliment here on the "sweet smile" on her face, he can be charged with "sexual harassment!

A man could charge the woman for the same thing, whether either would be taken seriously would depend on the history of the situation...ie ...if a convicted rapist says it.....

My recommendation to you is leave the computers alone, have a shower, visit the museum and ask a woman who you find attractive if she ever seen any Moore sculpture with her eyes closed.......you take it from there.......the sooner you get some the better you will feel.

(my symapthies for the woman, just remember, close your eyes and think of Donald Brittain, you're taking one for the team)

Just read the papers and go before the "Ontario Human Rights"

You continue to make claims that males are mistreated but never give any evidence of that actually happening. You cannot say that something is a true fact without presenting some factual evidence to establish that truth. Your statement is not proof and additional statements to the same effect are not proof.

In one message, you posted that “they” are making laws that take away freedoms and rights. If that is true, you can find a copy of the legislation on the Internet and make a reference or a quote of the law to support your view.

It seems that many of us believe you are wrong. Could it be that you have no evidence to support your statement? Can you be right if you cannot give any evidence to support your statements?

It is if you are accusing your neighbour of a murder but are unable to demonstrate any evidence that a murder ever happened.

Why are there so many "father rights" and "mens support groups" in existence in Canada and the US? Men are getting robbed outright in the divorce courts, losing their financial assets, and being denied visitations rights to their children. You want to tell me why in a vast majority of child custody cases women always without exception get custody? I have friends who are going through this piece of injustice. Wake up!!

How many men in both Canada and the US have been acquitted on "false rape" allegations made years previously? Seems the feminist dominated courts take a womans statement over a man. For example if a man is charged with sexual assault, why is the feminist lobby opposed to looking at a woman sexual past?

How many men in both Canada and the US have been acquitted on "false rape" allegations made years previously? Seems the feminist dominated courts take a womans statement over a man. For example if a man is charged with sexual assault, why is the feminist lobby opposed to looking at a woman sexual past?

first, it ain't the :feminist lobby....it is the courts......and......

...because it is irrelevant....the victim is not on trial......that would be like looking at the victim of a mugging and asking about the victims banking and spending habits....

...I think you will have better luck with this at the Tavern......

Maybe if the defendant has a "court appointed" incompetent public defender what you say might "cut the ice"after all they are not going to be concerned if this 'indigent' defendant goes down. Now if this woman has a history of lying and getting men into trouble a ''competent lawyer'' would be able to get an aquital. Seems you should do us all a favour and stay off juries ---------unless you convert and and go live in either Saudi Arabia or Iran!

Maybe if the defendant has a "court appointed" incompetent public defender what you say might "cut the ice"after all they are not going to be concerned if this 'indigent' defendant goes down. Now if this woman has a history of lying and getting men into trouble a ''competent lawyer'' would be able to get an aquital. Seems you should do us all a favour and stay off juries ---------unless you convert and and go live in either Saudi Arabia or Iran!

You're not playing with a full deck are you?

Go ahead and rant by yourself or go off to the legion...either or

I have noticed since the advent of "equality" in Canada and the US that "straight", hetrosexual men have been losing theit rights. e.g now you are allowed to marry someone of your own sex but a man now is being discouraged from traditional relationships.

As a heterosexual male, what rights am I losing by allowing homosexuals to get married?

Forty or fiftyyears ago you never had "gender sensitivity training" in major corporations, or in government offices now you do in the 21st century.

40 or 50 years ago women were treated more like possesions than humans, not exactly what I want for my mother, wife and daughters. Sensitivity training is a necessary evil due to our male dominated past.

I do have a suggestion for you though; instead of selling your time machine, just ride it back to the fifties.

The traditional marriage has now been delegated to nothing more than a business relationship instead of being a "spiritual union" between a man and a woman.

Marriage is what you make of it. I've been with the same woman for 15 years now and ours is very much a "spiritual relationship". She is my wife, best friend, mentor, confidant and at times designated driver. Not everyday is perfect, we have never seen our relationship as a business arrangment..but then again thats our choice.