Wesley Clark To Run?

Click.

That's interesting. I'd like to see a debate between Clark and Bush: the war hero versus the draft dodger.

That said, I'm no great fan of Clark, but it adds an interesting new element to the race. Personally, I'd rather he joined with Dean. Regardless of the arrangement, though, one thing is certain: Bushco must go.

I still don't understand how some people think that Bush is such a wonderful president and believe he is a leader.

In comparison to the 4 Star General, Rhodes Scholar, and top place finisher of his class at West Point, Bush cannot touch the accolades. He has a last name that brought him in the lime light, father's supporters, a Yale education that never mentions him as a top or even average student, a draft dodger, etc. Bush also waged an "illegal" war and now we're suffering the consequences, insulted the U.N. on their incompetence to find WMD, which haven't found either but knew "exactly" where they were before the war, insulted our allies and now ask for their help in order to pursuade congress to spend a phenominal amount of money in $87billion.

I mean, this outrageous and on top of that, this president has choked on a freaking pretzel and suffered a blackout, fell off of the segway scooter and recently dropped his dog......It's time for someone like Gen. Wesley Clark to come in a clean house and restore respect to that position and this country, whether he's Vice President or top dog!

Gen. Wesley Clark for President!