Liberal Judges Save Davis - For Now

In a desperate measure that only the Dumbocruds could love, the most overturned Apellate court in America gave Dumbo Davis and his tax and spend Lie-berals more time.

It will not however save Davis.

First, the court order will probably be overturned.

Second, Arnie will have more time to get his message out, which will finish off Dumbo Davis.

Third, Criminal Clinton is helping out Davis which assures Arnie of victory. Not even Cali is dumb enough to believe lying Bill.

Yes i agree.

Have to love the Lie-beral judges - a bunch of Grade A Wackos apparently. People that know them and the process say they are as about left-liberal as you would find.

They would enjoy working in La-La Land North one assumes.

Both Canada and Mexifornia covet:

-Judges overruling elected assemblies

-Apartheid systems

-Destruction of history

-Revisionism where Whites are bad

-Relativism

-Legalising the Illegal

-Secularising the Church

Pathetic.

They will destroy society.

The recall is an expression of popular revulsion. Courts cannot block this on some idiotic rationale. Davis was elected with Chad Ballots so i now suppose the court can declare him an illegal governor ?

The polls are insignificant at this point. Arnie will most likely win once the other Conservatives stop their campaigns and join his team.

Obviously Davis is a horrible governor, I don't think anyone will dispute that but, GWB is even worse. I would love to see a recall on him but, democracy has it that we wait til election time and only heavy Right or Left Wing conspiracy can go for a recall, which is the case, Right Wing Conspiracy, in the California Recall....

Sad thing here is that a suffering broke state like California at the moment will go further in debt due to a costly recall and THE FRONT RUNNER IS ANOTHER DEMOCRAT, for all of you uninformed right wingers...

Isn't this similar to Bush on his election in Florida ran by Conservatives and his gov. brother????

First off anyone that says bush didn't win the election, has lost their grip on reality. Second, Gore took it to the courts, just like the democrats did in florida. Bush stole the election is the biggest lie the liberals have said to date (its tied with the words "I did not have sexually relations with that woman")

We need an Arnold - McClintock coalition. Arnold should promise this guy to be his 2nd in command, to implement most of his ideas. I don't trust Arnie's liberal side especially his posturing on gay rights, education and health care. They could be cover ups for more spending.

Regrettably, Mr. McClintock represents the Ultra-Right Wing of Cali Republican politics, which group represents "doctrinal purity" who would rather be Right than elected on any other terms.

Doctrinal purity must be maintained and nothing so crass as an alliance with Mr. S or South Park Republicans to accomplish an election win shall ever be allowed as this would be heresy.

Mr. McClintock and those who support him have ignored calls from National Republican names for him to withdraw from the race in the interest of defeating Gov. Gray. Expect him to continue - alone - and draw 18 to 22 percent of the vote. The question is will his candidacy allow Bust-a-budget to win?

Arnold is a fake, period. You can already tell his liberal views when you look at his political strategists. Just what did Arnold contribute at the debate? Silly jokes and whatnot. If Arnold becomes the governor of California, his womanizing and scripted remarks won't save him when he plunges the state into more economic crises. There is an issue of principles here. Does the GOP go with principle or with probability? I say stick with principles, and not deign to the hypocrisy of liberals. And like people on this forum have mentioned, Arnold cannot be trusted. His wife is a strong democrat (puzzling how she's supporting him) and his chief political strategist is a Democrat. How can anyone trust him? As a conservative, and a firm conservative, I think the GOP party down in California should stick with their principles and not place their hopes in a muscle man with no brains.

If they unite around McClintock, I think there is certainly a chance that McClintock can win. What the GOP needs to show is unity. Voters need to be impressed with someone who actually has serious plans to change the economy: Tom McClintock

Arnold is the best chance. McClintock should throw in the towel and join Arnold and steer him to conservative policies. If he doesn't he will do his party and his state a disservice by splitting the Rep vote and allowing the Dumbcruds to crawl over the dying corpse and pick and suck the carcass clean.

Do you want a on the job training governer? Do you want a governer who doesn't have ANY expierence? Do you want a governer who's credientials are solely movies taht cannot even relate the to real world's politics and economics? Arnold is just starting to learn a crash course in economics and politics. Not the person you want to get rid of the largest debt Cali ha ever seen.

He isn't the best choice obviously.

lol. It amazes me how conservatives shoot first and never ask a question. Jump on the bandwagon, and never look at the cliff we're racing towards at 120 mph.

Look at the recent sunday news's doonsbery. Recall of arnold bfore he's elected. LOL.

Califorinia is a circus. My friend was talking to two seniors from cali at a Speech and debate tournement. They said, "yeah, it seems we're the only two people in the state NOT running for governer."

Davis is not the best choice,

Arnold is definitely not the best choice.

If Gary coleman wins, there is no god and no justice.

HMMMMMM.....