Amero "Our New North American Currency"

• 9 months later...
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harold "Hal" Turner is an American white nationalist and white supremacist from North Bergen, New Jersey. He ran his program, The Hal Turner Show, as a webcast from his home once a week and depended on donations by his listeners. He quit the show in July 2008 for good. In August his website also closed down though he retains a blog.

Turner has often made news for his extreme right-wing views. He promotes antisemitism (including rounding up and killing Jews)[1

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Turner

As credible as anything coming from a nutbar can possibly be.

Sounds credible, but...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=19...58565&hl=es

I, for one, am not interested in dumping the Cdn greenback.

It would be foolish to surrender control of our currency. Our ecomony is different than that of the US and we might end up needing a lower dollar, while the the US needs a higher one, or vis versa

Sounds credible, but...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=19...58565&hl=es

I, for one, am not interested in dumping the Cdn greenback.

Wow! Hal Turner's top secret sources have provided him with another Amero, authorized by Shadow President Daniel Carr himself!

(don't believe that Daniel Carr is the real president of the United States? Well if he wasn't the president then why is his face on a coin? Huh? Huh?

The same fruitcake as last year, brandishing another novelty coin like last year, from the same manufacturer he got his last novelty coin from. Has Hal Turner gotten more credible in the past year? Has DC-Coins become an official mint in the past year?

Of course not.

The one thing that's different from last year is that the financial crisis allows him to play on people's fears about their savings. That's about all that's changed.

-k

There is an interesting exchange in the 3rd hour, part 2 of this (Nov 8th) show: http://www.financialsense.com/fsn/main.html re: how, in the past, all fiat currencies eventually get *reset*, and usually over a weekend.

The clip above starts out with a discussion of a TRILLION dollar restaurant bill in Zimbabwe, and the chat about the over-the-weekend *adjustment* of various currencies is later on in the hour.

It's worth putting on the old MP3 and having a listen.

Edited by Pat Coghlan

Understood. Most Canadians didn't want the coins at first. Most Brits weren't keen on the pound coin in the beginning either. The reason people in the US didn't use the coins is because they were given an option and a natural tendency is to resist change even when it makes sense. Other countries made the decision to switch and stuck with it. Now we have a whole generation growing up who have never seen a one or two dollar Canadian bill. It's like any change, a problem for the first generation but the next can't understand what the fuss was about.
In my opinion it's the "vending machine effect" that counts.

While surfing the net, I "goggled" "Amero" and found www.halturnershow.com/AmeroCoinArrives.html His radio host had a worker from the US treasury send him one, because he wanted Americans to know that yes, it true. The North American Union is true and here's the coin they are printing up! Further down, you will see a video of guys financial guys talking about it and say the Americans are the only ones that don't know about it outside of Texas.
I'm still waiting for the intro. Is Obama going ahead with it?

Monday? Maybe that's why the PM is late making his speech? He's too busy working out the details now. :ph34r:

I'd be leery of any closed door sessions at the G20 etc.

To pull a fast one on the currency (devaluation or, heaven forbid, introduce a new currency), you want the monied class to be holding $$$ and not hard assets. To do that, you scare them out of the market and into bonds and money market funds etc. Guess where most cash is right now?

I'd be leery of any closed door sessions at the G20 etc.

To pull a fast one on the currency (devaluation or, heaven forbid, introduce a new currency), you want the monied class to be holding $$$ and not hard assets. To do that, you scare them out of the market and into bonds and money market funds etc. Guess where most cash is right now?

IF Mexico is a totally corrupt empire of drug runners that prey upon the rest of North America - why the hell do I want their dirty money? Remove the Latin sound "ero" - and lets call it the pan american buck - and make sure it stops somewhere... Why for God's sake would we want to unite in any manner with Mexico - that would be like our Parliment sharing power with the Hell's Angels... :blink: Maybe that can take place and our new currencey could be called the Methollar? We could have an all seeing hypodermic syringe on the money with Charley Manson on the other side.. IF you have a clean house you don't put food out for mice...what's wrong with us? When Mexico reforms and establishes rule of law - then - we should consider it - Mention that to Mexico and they will take their Amero Ball and go home - no way in hell will the Mexican Mafia reform - they just want to expand and we are going to help...frinking wonderful :blink:

Well, I believe we are, for "convenience" going to have one North American currency.

I have a problem with fiat currencies altogether really. We had a one world currency that was pretty much accepted by everyone and that was of course gold. "Promises to pay" in gold were mostly the currency of governments and everyone, bills, contracts IOUs, cheques used to be all promises to pay. Of course, in protecting us from counterfeiters, the banks removed "money" from the system and introduced their money substitutes as the only legal currency and they actually represent it as being "money" itself. Since they have control of it's manufacture they can do things like buy votes, pay for wars, cater to special interests, save themselves from financial ruin and a myriad of other conveniences. Since it really isn't wealth though they like to make the books balance and only manufacture "money" (in the form of credit) in emergencies. It makes them look fiscally responsible. They would never willy-nilly create "money" for no reason. Somehow they believe that would burden the taxpayer unnecessarily.

• 3 weeks later...
I agree - Canada should not merge with Mexico in any way, shape, or form, UNLESS it is completely on our democratic terms. And, if their nationalists scream national sovereignty or national pride, the hell with them - their fellow countrymen are sneaking into America to find jobs, so who cares about Mexican sovereignty?

How and why would we ever consider merging with Mexico after hearing that the person in control of the war on drugs just got caught taking a half million dollar bribe from the drug cartels? It the level of corruption is that high it would be socially disasterous - to open up a corridor in the form of Mexico to act as a huge funnel for destabalizing dope and weapons - is insantity - anyone considering adding Mexico to the mix is a person that is either naive or a crimminal..The poison of Mexico - Peru and Columbia will flood us into barbarian mayhem... Just the latin sounding name "Amero" turns my stomach. Elite Mexican economy is 80% fuled by dope. Now do we really want a pan American union that will poison our children and bring about more gang violence?

C'mon...you're just jealous because the Mexicans build better drug smuggling tunnels than Canadians.

Competition is good! :lol:

Please make sure your CIA continues to send hand guns to our poor quarter - the upper west side of Toronto - our white appointed judges have been instructed to grant bail on all gun crimes involving potential black leadership - that are gang leaders.......This is a very slick policy implimented by our appointers of Judges ...who are racists -------------let the black go and he will kill more blacks - slowly the blacks are figuring it out...back to the CIA - It only goes to reason that if the CIA likes to destablized other nations with the importation of arms - why not Canada? It's not like we are special? Back on track ...................Competition is not good - only jerks complete - I don't need to compete - I know who I am ----significant! As for you when you cry like a babe calling yourself a little nothing.....well STOP THAT....so you wanna join the shadow government or not? :lol:

Please make sure your CIA continues to send hand guns to our poor quarter - the upper west side of Toronto - our white appointed judges have been instructed to grant bail on all gun crimes involving potential black leadership - that are gang leaders.......

Guns for dope has long been very sound business. Why dick around with Mark Emery's seeds when we can have the real thing? Kinda like smuggling booze across the Detroit River.

This is a very slick policy implimented by our appointers of Judges ...who are racists -------------let the black go and he will kill more blacks - slowly the blacks are figuring it out...

Right...Canadian multiculturalism can handle Africans, but it is clueless when it comes to "blacks".

back to the CIA - It only goes to reason that if the CIA likes to destablized other nations with the importation of arms - why not Canada? It's not like we are special?

Correct...not anything special. Canadians own nearly as many firearms per capita as "blacks". I wonder where they get the bullets?

Back on track ...................Competition is not good - only jerks complete - I don't need to compete - I know who I am ----significant! As for you when you cry like a babe calling yourself a little nothing.....well STOP THAT....so you wanna join the shadow government or not? :lol:

Competition makes you better...even for drug dealers. I like a guy who uses brand name Zip-Loc bags for ganja, not that cheap house brand from Wal-Mart.

Yah good point - amo is impossible to get. Some how it's being shipped in...when are you going kind to the dumbos up here....? It would be wonderful to be a part of America---but socially speaking you have masses and masses of degraded blacks and debased whites - I mean south of the Mason Dixon line - it's a dumb - It would be unwise to merge with a house that is fulled with rats in the basement - can't you just genocide your southern populace? :P