British liberal elitist vs The Nuge (Ted Nugent)

Don't know if you have heard that Ted Nugent is *considering* about running for Governor of Michigan. Don't laugh. Jesse Ventura was Governor of Minnesota and look how far John Kerry went in 2004. Although Ted Nugent sometimes comes off as a round shy of a full clip, I admire him for this disdain for political correctness. Plus, if you look through his macho braggadacio, he's right (although very blunt) about many things. Like when he talks about himself being a true liberal. Watch for it.

I got a laugh out of this--the reporter and Nugent are driving around Nuge's estate filling up the feeders of deer food. The Brit reporter asks:

"What do these deer think when they see you coming?" I ask him. "Here comes the nice guy who puts out our dinner? Or, there's the man that shot my brother?"

"I don't think they're capable of either of those thoughts, you Limey asshole. They're only interested in three things: the best place to eat, having sex and how quickly they can run away. Much like the French."

:lol::lol:

I'd like to see Nugent as ambassador to the UN. :D

And Triumph the Insult Comic Dog as Press Secretary: "Helen Thomas, do you have a question.....for me to poop on?" :D

Note that the Brit reporter says that Nugent is packing a Glock revolver. However Glock doesn't make a revolver.

Full interview at the home of the infamous liar - Robert Fisk: The UK's Independent

P.S. I think Nugent was yanking this guy's chain a bit. He has a reputation for doing that.

Good post, MONTY

Hilarious interview.

One thing I MUST agree with is his stance on hunting. I have long argued with many anti-hunting types that as long as they eat meat, they have no right to denounce hunting, as long the the hunt is for food.

Anyone who does so is nothing more than a hypocrite.

Dear PocketRocket,

I have on occasion, defended some hunting practices, in debates with my wife. However, bears are crappy eating. As much as I used to respect Nugent, it was lost when he claimed he would lead a 'boycott of Canada, and bring it to it's knees' for not granting him a license to hunt bears in the springtime in Canada.

Then, he came out with an album called "Little Miss Dangerous", a soulless record full of commercialized pap. And then it got worse. The group 'Damn Yankees' was the epitome of 'sell-out' teeny-bopper formula, so much so that I couldn't unload their CD to a second-hand store.