ABC News Executive: Bush makes me sick, I'm going to puke

The invaluable Matt Drudge has a copy of the email:

A top producer at ABC NEWS declared "Bush makes me sick" in an email obtained by the DRUDGE REPORT. John Green, currently executive producer of the weekend edition of GOOD MORNING AMERICA, unloaded on the president in an ABC company email obtained by the DRUDGE REPORT.

"If he uses the 'mixed messages' line one more time, I'm going to puke," Green complained. The blunt comments by Green, along with other emails obtained by the DRUDGE REPORT, further reveal the inner workings of the nation's news outlets.

Oh, that liberal media.

MNBC's liberal Keith Olbermann knows who is behind this. You'll never ever guess who: ;)

MSNBC’s Keith Olbermann charged on Thursday night’s Countdown that the e-mail, in which ABC News producer John Green complained that “Bush makes me sick,” was “leaked to the infamous, deplorable Matt Drudge” by a desperate White House. His evidence? “I’m not even going to put the ‘if that came from the White House somehow’ thing in there because the timing’s too good.” Olbermann proposed to Washington Post reporter Dana Milbank: “Does this not smack of desperation on the part of the White House, to let something like that leak out right now?”

Olbermann had gone too far even for Milbank, who came to Drudge’s defense: “I, first of all, am never going to call Matt Drudge deplorable. Every time he links to one of my stories, I get an extra 50,000 hits.” On Green, Milbank indicted his colleagues as he called for condemnation of the ABCer: “We have to say it is unacceptable for a journalist to be doing this, in part because, look, you and I and other journalists go out all the time and say things critical of Bush, but this fellow, I don’t know him, is obviously very personally invested."

When the anti-Bush Dana Milbank thinks you've went too far with your conspiracy theory, then you're really out in "left" field. :)

February jobs report: Investors Business Daily versus the NY Times:

Headline:

Investors Business Daily: "243,000 New Jobs in Feb.; Wage Gain Best in 4 1/2 Years."

New York Times: "U.S. Says Employers Added 243,000 Jobs in February."

Investors Business Daily, paragraph 1: "U.S. companies in nearly every sector increased hiring last month, lifting job growth to better than forecast levels and enticing more people into the labor market."

New York Times, paragraph 1: "American employers added 243,000 jobs in February and workers posted their highest salary gains in more than four years, the government reported yesterday, igniting concerns among many Wall Street economists that higher wages could fuel inflation and increase expectations that the Federal Reserve will raise interest rates further."

Investors Business Daily, paragraph 2: "Nonfarm payrolls expanded by 243,000 in February, topping views of 210,000 and boosted by hiring in construction, financial services and health care, the Labor Department said Friday."

New York Times, paragraph 2: "But some economists cautioned that employment is benefiting from the exceptionally mild weather in January and the beginning of February, and that employers' demand for workers is unlikely to remain as strong in the coming months."

Investors Business Daily, paragraph 3: "The jobless rate, based on the separate household survey, edged up to 4.8 percent from January's 4.7 percent, a 4 1/2-year low. That's due to more people looking for work."

New York Times, paragraph 3: "'This report is good, but it does not say the economy is booming,' said David Kelly, senior economic adviser at Putnam Investments, the mutual fund concern in Boston."

Spin spin spin.