Jump to content

Massive attack on Israel: the factual end of the international system of security


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

The dysfunction the US and England initiated in Iran will persist for generations to come.

They may have initiated/helped it along, but 50 years later, blame for this dysfunction lands back home.  Iran is a shithole because of its leadership and because its people continue to tolerate it.  Colonialism and Imperialism are a lazy excuse for why the Middle East can't sustain anything but repressive dictatorships.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, August1991 said:

Agreed. Iran is not a world power. But its leaders are stubborn.

The Islamists arrived in 1979. They have survived longer than the western Shah.

Biden is a coward. Old fool will not do the right thing to overthrow this terrorist regime. Trudeau is not much different. He has refused to add IRCG to terror list even after they murdered many Canadians abroad Ukrainian flight. Damn both Liberals and Democrats.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The regime is very unpopular. Its economy is in big trouble. The nullahs and IRGC are hated at home and abroad. The regime warn the public not to criticize the arrack on Israel or face punishment. In spite of that many Iranians took to social media to oppose Sunday's attack. Today many women who refused to wear the f*cking Islamic hijab forcefully imposed by mullahs were attacked by mullahs' security forces. Islamic republic is an existential threat to Israel and the whole world. They survive by terrorism, intimidation and terror and brutality. IT IS TIME FOR THE WORLD TO UNITE AND GET RID OF THIS CANCEROUS REGIME. 

Block Iranian ports. by the use of force. STOP THE EXPORT OF IRANIAN OIL. Sink Iranian navy and shoot down Iranian fighter planes.  The regime which uses oil revenues to kill its own people and abroad will fall within months. The West can do this. Just need to find balls. They waited too long and Hitler was the result and 50 million got killed. They are repeating the same mistake a century later.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Moonbox said:

They may have initiated/helped it along, but 50 years later, blame for this dysfunction lands back home.  Iran is a shithole because of its leadership and because its people continue to tolerate it.  

Is this a new geopolitical principle that's been established by the UN or the authors of history books? Is there a statute of limitations on this business? At what point does it switch from being a crime to tough titties? Some people seem to think it was tough titties for Ukraine from day one hence my question about a statute of limitations of some sort.

1 hour ago, Moonbox said:

Colonialism and Imperialism are a lazy excuse for why the Middle East can't sustain anything but repressive dictatorships.

Pleading there's nothing that can or should be done about the past makes it awfully easy to do anything you want in the present...because it'll be the past in no time at all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Is this a new geopolitical principle that's been established by the UN or the authors of history books? Is there a statute of limitations on this business? At what point does it switch from being a crime to tough titties? Some people seem to think it was tough titties for Ukraine from day one hence my question about a statute of limitations of some sort.

Of course it's an established principle.  How naive do you have to be to suggest otherwise? Ukraine isn't being supported by the West because of International Law or any steadfast moral principles.  It's being supported because Putin is a megalomaniac and geopolitical foe whose ambitions are in everyone's interest to thwart.  

Whatever grievances Iran may have against the US/UK etc, decades of poor decision-making doesn't all come back on them, just like you can't blame the Teacher in 5th grade who hit you for the hit-and-run fatality you caused under the influence 30 years later. That doesn't mean the teacher is absolved, but she had nothing to do with you getting drunk and getting behind the wheel.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Of course it's an established principle.  How naive do you have to be to suggest otherwise?

As naive as a Zionist I suppose.

4 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Putin is a megalomaniac and geopolitical foe whose ambitions are in everyone's interest to thwart.

Ok, but he'll also be water under the bridge before you know it. Like he never happened.

This is one very convenient principle. Why don't we use it for Canada's debt, just walk away from it and next week on year it'll be like...what?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, eyeball said:

As naive as a Zionist I suppose.

What, do the Zionists suppose they're getting full reparations hundreds of years of anti-semitism?  Don't think so.  They barely even got anything out of Germany.  

6 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Ok, but he'll also be water under the bridge before you know it. Like he never happened.

Maybe, but if he gets what he wants out of Ukraine, he'll have emboldened the regime he built and his successor could carry on with much of the same.  

6 minutes ago, eyeball said:

This is one very convenient principle. Why don't we use it for Canada's debt, just walk away from it and next week on year it'll be like...what?

We'll be insolvent, our economy would collapse, nobody would lend to us or want to do business with us, and it would probably take us decades to recover.  That's why.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

They barely even got anything out of Germany. 

They should have been given a great big chunk of Germany.

23 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Maybe, but if he gets what he wants out of Ukraine, he'll have emboldened the regime he built and his successor could carry on with much of the same.  

Exactly, and as you know every would-be aggressor will follow the example being set. This also seems like a very slippery principle and even more so under a crumbling world order.

I'm thinking about this like I do about other issues that politicians can't seem to deal with, leaning on courts, jurisprudence precedence and the rule of law to get things on a more appropriate track. It's like using science to build the body of knowledge we rely on for so much.

Once upon a time imperialists and colonizers and their patrons looked to Canada to describe how to go about it. If it chose to the world could also look to Canada on how to reconcile with the past instead of just leaving it hanging out there to fester.

23 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

We'll be insolvent, our economy would collapse, nobody would lend to us or want to do business with us, and it would probably take us decades to recover.  That's why. 

Reconciliation...Reset...call it what you want, it'll have to be a global effort.

Good thing Earth didn't borrow all that cheddar off the Lizard Empire from Betelgeuse or we might actually be in a pickle we couldn't get ourselves out of.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/16/2024 at 4:53 PM, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Biden is a coward. Old fool will not do the right thing to overthrow this terrorist regime.

Disagree on both points.

1. Biden is not a coward.

2. Iran is a large country of many people.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, August1991 said:

Disagree on both points.

1. Biden is not a coward.

2. Iran is a large country of many people.

Biden started a policy of appeasement which didn't work out because these subhuman mullahs only understand the language of force. OVER THE PAST 3 YEARS THEY HAVE BECOME MORE AGGRESSIVE AND MORE DESTRUCTIVE INTERNATIONALITY AND MORE OPPRESSIVE AT HOME THANKS TO POLICIES OF APPEASEMENT. 

Iran is a country but Islamic republic is a paper tiger. They are very unpopular, hated at home and abroad and I told you how to help the nation of Iran to overthrow these bastards. BLOCK IRANIAN PORTS AND STOP THEIR EXPORT OF OIL.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Israel had every right to attack Islamic Republic consulate in Damascus in retaliation for Islamic Republic attack on Israeli embassy in Argentina in which hundreds of civilians were killed.

Israel attacked the so called consulate and only killed military leaders. What the f*ck military doing in a consulate other than planning attack on Israel. 

Israel must now retaliate for Islamic Republic massive attack on Israel. It must attack the officials and leaders of Islamic Republic and send them to hell even though many of them are in hiding. Do not bomb civilian targets. The nation of Iran taken hostage by Islamic Republic is friendly to Israel.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Ya I doubt that.

It looks to me like the Iranians fired American made missiles at Israel.

No they are not American made. American made missiles don't kill Israelis.

No seriously they have been developing their missiles past few decades with the help of terrorist regimes such as North Korea, China and Russia. Those American made missiles purchased during the 70's by the Shah are too old and very short range.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

No they are not American made. American made missiles don't kill Israelis.

No seriously they have been developing their missiles past few decades with the help of terrorist regimes such as North Korea, China and Russia. Those American made missiles purchased during the 70's by the Shah are too old and very short range.

So they fired American made missiles at Israel.

Oh the irony.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,752
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    Dorai
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

    • paradox34 went up a rank
      Explorer
    • Venandi earned a badge
      Very Popular
    • CrazyCanuck89 earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • CDN1 went up a rank
      Apprentice
    • DUI_Offender went up a rank
      Proficient
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...