Jump to content

The 2024 election as the insanity test


Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Brandon's stupidity has caused 5.7% inflation overall. That's the 3rd highest ever.

How old are you? Inflation was MUCH higher in the late '70s AND early '80s.

5 hours ago, Nationalist said:

You can scream and howl all you like about GDP, but it's inflation where the rubber meets the road.

You can try to deflect by changing the subject but anyone with a brain sees that you're LYING now cause you were caught LYING about GROWTH.

 

47 minutes ago, Perspektiv said:

He's puking green, which can't possibly be resolved wjth antibiotics.

Must be all the kale.

 

35 minutes ago, Legato said:

He tried antibiotics, now he's on unclebiotics. One of the side effects is caps-lock addiction.

^Always resort to TROLLING when cornered on the FACTS. 🤮

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

How old are you? Inflation was MUCH higher in the late '70s AND early '80s.

You can try to deflect by changing the subject but anyone with a brain sees that you're LYING now cause you were caught LYING about GROWTH.

 

 

^Always resort to TROLLING when cornered on the FACTS. 🤮

Indeed Ford and Carter had higher inflation. Then comes Brandon. 3rd as I said. You can count to 3 can't you?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Brandon's stupidity has caused 5.7% inflation overall. That's the 3rd highest ever.

You can scream and howl all you like about GDP, but it's inflation where the rubber meets the road.

Anyone who can think critically can see that inflation has been much higher than that.  And they’ll simply change the definition when needed, like what constitutes a recession, for instance.

Edited by sharkman
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/2/2024 at 6:19 AM, myata said:

The choice in the coming election is just as simple as that. One is unpleasant, not very rational. Honestly, I can't understand why the Democrats insist on the same course 

That's pure stupidity. Biden talks to drapes and falls up stairs. 

Quote

The other one, on the other hand, is just insane. There's not one sane, rational argument to choose that based on the body of facts that's growing with the speed of an avalanche. It carries every risk imaginable.

Grow up myata. Stop acting like a Trump presidency would be the end of the world.

We already know what a Trump presidency looks like because the last one was so successful. 

Quote

So the test this time around is simple. No innocent ignorance or confusion. For some reason the Time is smiling on this humanity this time around - or giving it the last chance? Unpleasant and boring? Or plain insane? Sorry, no other options on this menu. You choose.

Do you honestly not see all the damage all around the US? 

There are 2 major wars still going on. Duh!

The US just experienced massive inflation, a surge in violent crime and homelessness, the border went from stable to a crisis. Literally everything that Biden implemented was a huge failure. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

What facts? That you don't have any?

What facts have you brought to the table? 

Facts are irrefutable. Non biased. Should speak for themselves.

Where have you presented this? 

Sorry you MISSED the FACTS wrt US GDP under Trump, that gnat boy LIED ABOUT.

Maybe you should read the thread before spouting your IGNORANCE.

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Indeed Ford and Carter had higher inflation. Then comes Brandon. 3rd as I said. You can count to 3 can't you?

You forgot the 1920's and 1940's. Duh

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

Sorry you MISSED the FACTS wrt US GDP under Trump, that gnat boy LIED ABOUT.

Maybe you should read the thread before spouting your IGNORANCE.

I narrate your posts like you're yelling where its capitalized. You legit sound like you have one of the most organized forms of Tourettes.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Stop acting like a Trump presidency would be the end of the world.

It may not be, as long as there's no credible fortune teller around. But if it happens, it would do one thing with certainty: open the finish line to the demise of the most powerful democracy in the modern world. Because if not this trump, one of the following ones will get there for sure. The blueprint and the hammer are right before our eyes.

All in the view of the rising Axis of tyrant thugs with nukes and a host of other problems at its heels. Maybe we discovered the reason why there seems to be no intelligent aliens around.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

That's pure stupidity. Biden talks to drapes and falls up stairs. 

^That's pure stupidity.

8 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Grow up myata. Stop acting like a Trump presidency would be the end of the world.

Trump is promising the end of democracy. Maybe you MAGA CULT want that.

8 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

We already know what a Trump presidency looks like because the last one was so successful. 

Except the only place it was "successful" was on FOS LIES.

8 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Do you honestly not see all the damage all around the US? 

Not seen any of what you describe and I live 30 miles from Mexico's busiest crossing points.

8 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

There are 2 major wars still going on. Duh!

Biden had nothing to do with starting those. You can thank Putin and Netanyahu for not defending the border walls you claim are "perfect" deterrence. LMAO

8 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

The US just experienced massive inflation, a surge in violent crime and homelessness, the border went from stable to a crisis. Literally everything that Biden implemented was a huge failure. 

Temporary inflation and NOT "massive." Violent crime is way down, which is why you HAVE NO EVIDENCE for ^this.

We have much needed infrastructure spending to fix bridges thanks to Biden and that's only scratching the surface.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, robosmith said:

^That's pure stupidity.

Trump is promising the end of democracy. Maybe you MAGA CULT want that.

Except the only place it was "successful" was on FOS LIES.

Not seen any of what you describe and I live 30 miles from Mexico's busiest crossing points.

Biden had nothing to do with starting those. You can thank Putin and Netanyahu for not defending the border walls you claim are "perfect" deterrence. LMAO

Temporary inflation and NOT "massive." Violent crime is way down, which is why you HAVE NO EVIDENCE for ^this.

We have much needed infrastructure spending to fix bridges thanks to Biden and that's only scratching the surface.

Welp @WestCanMan ...  seems like you may have lit a short fuse on a stick of dumb-mite.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, robosmith said:

Sorry you MISSED the FACTS wrt US GDP under Trump, that gnat boy LIED ABOUT.

Maybe you should read the thread before spouting your IGNORANCE.

You forgot the 1920's and 1940's. Duh

I don't think gdp has anything to do with it. Most don't because Brandon has been and still is dumping funny-money into the economy like a drunken sailor. That nonsense has caused a gross level of inflation. Couple that with this:

biden-gas-stickers-2-2.jpg?quality=90&st

And you get "Brandonomics".

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/2/2024 at 9:19 AM, myata said:

Once in a while human folk wants to lose its rational mind and go dancing wild in the dark. I'm not sure if there's a theory to this end. But the examples, facts are just too many to count. There's something given, unavoidable about that. Has to be in the genes.

The choice in the coming election is just as simple as that. One is unpleasant, not very rational. Honestly, I can't understand why the Democrats insist on the same course that keeps failing: at the time when the people are looking for a change, a new course come up with the candidate as deeply rooted in the status quo, as practically possible. Doesn't make any rational sense, to me. Not smart, and unpleasant.

The other one, on the other hand, is just insane. There's not one sane, rational argument to choose that based on the body of facts that's growing with the speed of an avalanche. It carries every risk imaginable.

So the test this time around is simple. No innocent ignorance or confusion. For some reason the Time is smiling on this humanity this time around - or giving it the last chance? Unpleasant and boring? Or plain insane? Sorry, no other options on this menu. You choose.

We already know every leftist is off their nut. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, myata said:

It may not be, as long as there's no credible fortune teller around. But if it happens, it would do one thing with certainty: open the finish line to the demise of the most powerful democracy in the modern world. Because if not this trump, one of the following ones will get there for sure. The blueprint and the hammer are right before our eyes.

All in the view of the rising Axis of tyrant thugs with nukes and a host of other problems at its heels. Maybe we discovered the reason why there seems to be no intelligent aliens around.

The people seizing control of the DOJ, MSM, and the FBI are Dems, halfwit. They openly made a play to add 4 SCJ's, so that they'd have a clean sweep. Joe Biden did a Hitler speech in Philadelphia. Democracy is a few ballot-trucks away from being gone forever. 

9 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Welp @WestCanMan ...  seems like you may have lit a short fuse on a stick of dumb-mite.

I never see his mini-'splosions because he's on ignore. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,721
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    paradox34
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

    • SkyHigh earned a badge
      Posting Machine
    • SkyHigh went up a rank
      Proficient
    • gatomontes99 earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • gatomontes99 went up a rank
      Enthusiast
    • gatomontes99 earned a badge
      Dedicated
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...