Jump to content

WANTED: Civics 101 Refresher Course


Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Well, you're right about the nature of this site. It was better in the past. But the frothing right-wing trolls leave after a while. The ones who stay the longest are the centrists like me and a handful of others who can discuss things seriously.

There was a guy reason 10 who was posting all the time a few months ago. Disappeared. Oh well.

Double post

 

Question: Who created this war of ideas and outrage?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

The chuds, i'm sure.

Lol...I got my wife a sweatshirt for valentine's day that says "I Will Not Comply".

Maybe I should get one that says "Chud Power"?

Edited by Nationalist
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

"...Now...you have a decision to make. Do you face your opposition? Or run away back to some other site where the conservative point of view is...neutered...?"

Nationalist I've decided to stick around here for awhile yet -- only without the unwanted distractions-incursions of both CdnFox & Legato, who seem to be cut of the very piece of cloth & who take great personal delight in swaggering about this site like they were but a pair of big fish in a small pond...or big barn cats laying claim to a small sand box.

I placed both of them on my "Ignore List" where they've rightfully a place on. Maybe now the discussions raised herein will be worth reading & replying sensibly to.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Eddy said:

"...Now...you have a decision to make. Do you face your opposition? Or run away back to some other site where the conservative point of view is...neutered...?"

Nationalist I've decided to stick around here for awhile yet -- only without the unwanted distractions-incursions of both CdnFox & Legato, who seem to be cut of the very piece of cloth & who take great personal delight in swaggering about this site like they were but a pair of big fish in a small pond...or big barn cats laying claim to a small sand box.

I placed both of them on my "Ignore List" where they've rightfully a place on. Maybe now the discussions raised herein will be worth reading & replying sensibly to.

LOL - Man, when you can intimidate a bot into sticking it's head in the sand....

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Eddy said:

Bye-bye, CdnFox -- you've just earned a spot on my "Ignored List", so spare yourself the time & effort of attempting to lob your personal patented "fertilizer" in my direction, anymore.

FYI it's ok to sneak peek the odd post from the ignored, if you are just filling time 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"...I put CdnLIAR on ignore (first time ever), and now I can read freely without being tempted to get into another of his juvenile spats..."

Robosmith now, that's a coincidence -- I did the exact same thing here too, & tossed Legato into the very same septic holding tank along with him. They can now both compete with one another as to who might float the best in their well-deserved pool of flopsum.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Eddy said:

"...I put CdnLIAR on ignore (first time ever), and now I can read freely without being tempted to get into another of his juvenile spats..."

Robosmith now, that's a coincidence -- I did the exact same thing here too, & tossed Legato into the very same septic holding tank along with him. They can now both compete with one another as to who might float the best in their well-deserved pool of flopsum.

Is it just me or does this bot sound exactly like myata? like - it's kind of eerie.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"...FYI it's ok to sneak peek the odd post from the ignored, if you are just filling time..."

Thanks for the tip Michael, but I believe that I'll leave that effort at validating Einstein's definition of insanity to the likes of those who have deservedly earned their spot on my Ignored List...

What would be seen by any peaks there anyway, except a repeat of those exact same blatherings & references that he sent in my direction in the first place -- only with new recipients...? I won't dignify him at all by doing that.   🐵

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

What is a 'bot' ?

Are you one ?

This one's just a computer generated snowflake who somehow always seems to fall onto a hotplate.

If it was a real AI it would only make that mistake once and then modify the algorithm.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"...The question was asked of you . . . " 

Nefarious Banana you guys here are all too much into putting one another down for anyone's good, never-mind that of your own.

Nefarious Banana you guys here are all too much into putting one another down for anyone's good, never-mind your own.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Eddy said:

"...The question was asked of you . . . " 

Nefarious Banana you guys here are all too much into putting one another down for anyone's good, never-mind that of your own.

Nefarious Banana you guys here are all too much into putting one another down for anyone's good, never-mind your own.

Again, the question was asked of you.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hmmm...I do sense yet another belligerent bellicose "participant" here who's destined for entry into my very own personal "round file"...

Adios Nefarious Banana...! Go do your foolish ranting solo-style, & on your own time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"...Guy's been here for a week and Blocked half  the board for daring to say he might be a bot  and still refuses to answer..."

Hey there, CdnFox -- do you like sex, and travel, both...?

Good. Why don't you indulge then, and simply f***-off. And while you're at it take a few of your compadres, who were lucky enough not to have been spontaneously-naturally aborted, with you. You're just jerks, anyway -- so you may as well all form a circle and "enjoy" the pleasures of your own company.
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,719
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    Ronaldo_
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...