Jump to content

Thanks to women, Tories on course for largest landslide in Canadian history


Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Unsurprisingly you missed/avoided the point

Unsurprisingly you choose to lie.  I addressed your "point" such as it was directly.   If you don't HAVE a point it makes it harder to address.

 .

Quote

  Are you, or are you not, a WEF attendee? You seemed to imply this was necessary to provide an opinion, and since you've already provided yours, we should expect you've some experience to draw from?  

Well it certanly is necessary if you're going to give detailed responses about what it' was like then and now  Which is what you did, All i said was that it wasn't the same issues today as it was then - i never professed to be an expert as you did

Or did you have a cite?

Of course - you always demand others provide evidence (which we do) but never provide any yourself.  Mind you considering that the last time you tried you accidentally posted something that proved you were entirely wrong i can't say as i blame you :)

Did you have any proof? Or did you attend? No? Neither? So you're just trying to deflect. Got it.

Edited by CdnFox
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

One has to admit WEF adds to all these goofy conspiracies' with some of the topics they put on the agenda...eating insects, limiting beef products capturing or limiting animal farts, and we have seen some of these policies taking root in some countries...A while agree that some groups took that way to far...

They're only conspiracy theories because people make them into that with goofy out-of-context quotes, or straight up make-believe.  

Talking about eating ze bugs, nobody is actually mandating or pushing for it.  There's no agenda to make it happen.  Bug protein is just something someone talked about at some point, and the conspiracy clownosphere ran with it it and turned into something ridiculous.  

As for limiting beef, do you not agree that North Americans could...uh...lay off on the McDonald's a bit?  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Well it certanly is necessary if you're going to give detailed responses about what it' was like then and now  Which is what you did, All i said was that it wasn't the same issues today as it was then - i never professed to be an expert as you did

Or did you have a cite?

I professed no more expertise than you did, when you claimed the WEF isn't what it used to be.  Do you have a "cite" for that?  It's always funny seeing you ask for cites, allergic as you are to providing them yourself.  

This is just standard CdnFox donkey-logic - standards are only applied outward, never inward.  🥴

Edited by Moonbox
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Moonbox said:

I professed no more expertise than you did, when you claimed the WEF isn't what it used to be? 

So you have nothing to back up your statements at all? So you were just making stuff up and lying?

Gentlemen - i give you today's leftists :)  

Don't worry little guy - we knew you were dishonest already.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

So you have nothing to back up your statements at all? So you were just making stuff up and lying?

If I was, then so were you.  Hypocrisy and lack of self-awareness are your superpowers.  🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

They're only conspiracy theories because people make them into that with goofy out-of-context quotes, or straight up make-believe.  

Talking about eating ze bugs, nobody is actually mandating or pushing for it.  There's no agenda to make it happen.  Bug protein is just something someone talked about at some point, and the conspiracy clownosphere ran with it it and turned into something ridiculous.  

As for limiting beef, do you not agree that North Americans could...uh...lay off on the McDonald's a bit?  

They don't need to be mandated.  The woke are so conditioned to be ahead of the 'curve'.  Take Starbucks.  They are using insect ingredients in at least one of their products.  And if it's being reported that they are using it in one, you can be sure they are looking to advance that agenda.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thesalt/2012/03/30/149700341/food-coloring-made-from-insects-irks-some-starbucks-patrons

Call it the tempest in the Frappuccino. Some Starbucks patrons have been distressed to learn that the chain's Strawberry and Creme Frappuccino owes its pink coloring to crushed insects.

Edited by sharkman
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, sharkman said:

They don't need to be mandated.  The woke are so conditioned to be ahead of the 'curve'.  Take Starbucks.  They are using insect ingredients in at least one of their products.  And if it's being reported that they are using it in one, you can be sure they are looking to advance that agenda.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thesalt/2012/03/30/149700341/food-coloring-made-from-insects-irks-some-starbucks-patrons

Call it the tempest in the Frappuccino. Some Starbucks patrons have been distressed to learn that the chain's Strawberry and Creme Frappuccino owes its pink coloring to crushed insects.

YUK!

I never liked Starbucks coffee...now I know I'll never go there again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Moonbox said:

They're only conspiracy theories because people make them into that with goofy out-of-context quotes, or straight up make-believe.  

Talking about eating ze bugs, nobody is actually mandating or pushing for it.  There's no agenda to make it happen.  Bug protein is just something someone talked about at some point, and the conspiracy clownosphere ran with it it and turned into something ridiculous.  

As for limiting beef, do you not agree that North Americans could...uh...lay off on the McDonald's a bit?  

Like i said, the WEF talking points may or may not be just to create the alt right into making up these conspiracies, keeping them busy......Or maybe there is a little bit of the truth in all of those theories...like i said some countries are putting some of these crazy theories into play, which kind of shines some light on the conspiracies...

In today's world i wouldn't put it past them, i mean 10- 15 years ago did we have unlimited amount of genders...today i would say no tomorrow i would not even guests of what is possible..And yes justin is looking at farm animal farts to what degree i did not really look that hard into it. Just another Liberal grasp at something that does not really count but somehow please the climate people .

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

Like i said, the WEF talking points may or may not be just to create the alt right into making up these conspiracies, keeping them busy......Or maybe there is a little bit of the truth in all of those theories...like i said some countries are putting some of these crazy theories into play, which kind of shines some light on the conspiracies...

In today's world i wouldn't put it past them, i mean 10- 15 years ago did we have unlimited amount of genders...today i would say no tomorrow i would not even guests of what is possible..And yes justin is looking at farm animal farts to what degree i did not really look that hard into it. Just another Liberal grasp at something that does not really count but somehow please the climate people .

I think most sensible people can agree that not all of the crazy theories about Wef Are accurate, but there is truth that a number of the ideas expressed there wind up appearing in several countries. Canada's excessive immigration which has caused a serious troubles Originated through that venue if I'm not mistaken and is now the 'century initiative' .      There are other examples.

I don't think they take people into the back room, zap them with a ray gun and then they come out shambling saying 'eat the buuuuugs"  but i think there is a lot of ideology and pressure there for certain left leaning ideas and it does have an  impact.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Army Guy said:

Like i said, the WEF talking points may or may not be just to create the alt right into making up these conspiracies, keeping them busy......Or maybe there is a little bit of the truth in all of those theories...like i said some countries are putting some of these crazy theories into play, which kind of shines some light on the conspiracies...

There's a "little bit of truth" in almost every conspiracy theory.  That's how they spread.  Someone at a WEF summit talked about insects being high in protein, and later the clownosphere ran with that and morphed it into a cabal-agenda item where they're going to take away your beef and make you eat nothing but bug goop, or something.  🙄

2 hours ago, Army Guy said:

And yes justin is looking at farm animal farts to what degree i did not really look that hard into it. 

That's the rub, though, isn't it?  You didn't really look into it, but you heard it repeated enough times, and that was enough for you to determine that he's, what?  Planning legislation for hooking cow anuses up to gas collector/filters? Mandating cap-and-trade fart-quotas for herds? 

If you're going to go with that narrative, you should at least know specifically what you're getting frustrated or upset about, right?  

Edited by Moonbox
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, sharkman said:

Call it the tempest in the Frappuccino. Some Starbucks patrons have been distressed to learn that the chain's Strawberry and Creme Frappuccino owes its pink coloring to crushed insects.

12 years ago Starbucks used squished bugs to make their Strawberry Frappuccinos pink.  Proof that Klaus Schwab and the WEF cabal control the world...🫠

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Moonbox said:

12 years ago Starbucks used squished bugs to make their Strawberry Frappuccinos pink.  Proof that Klaus Schwab and the WEF cabal control the world...🫠

I’’m not claiming any of that.  You said there weren’t any government mandates to use bugs in food products.  I said government mandates weren’t needed to start putting insects into food products and showed proof from 12 years ago.

Once again you can’t see simple concepts that run counter to your programming.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

You still haven't elaborated on what they are.

I’ll tell you what.  When Iran gets bombed by Israel, and if you still remember this, message me privately and I’ll tell you what I know.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, sharkman said:

I’ll tell you what.  When Iran gets bombed by Israel, and if you still remember this, message me privately and I’ll tell you what I know.

Bookmarked and noted. However, I'm 76 years old. If you don't hear from me regarding this, I'll be suiting up in my parka in hell. The skiing should be good because when Isreal bombs Iran, hell will be frozen over. 😉

Cheers

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Bookmarked and noted. However, I'm 76 years old. If you don't hear from me regarding this, I'll be suiting up in my parka in hell. The skiing should be good because when Isreal bombs Iran, hell will be frozen over. 😉

Cheers

You know that israel has bombed iran before right?

Also they're saying that it was israel who blew up iran's pipeline the other day, so i'll leave you two to your pm's :) 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Bookmarked and noted. However, I'm 76 years old. If you don't hear from me regarding this, I'll be suiting up in my parka in hell. The skiing should be good because when Isreal bombs Iran, hell will be frozen over. 😉

Cheers

Israel has bombed the nuclear facilities in both Iraq and Syria, both to prevent them from joining the nuke club.  Probably some other nations as well.  Iran presents an ever growing threat.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/15/2024 at 5:06 PM, Moonbox said:

There's a "little bit of truth" in almost every conspiracy theory.  That's how they spread.  Someone at a WEF summit talked about insects being high in protein, and later the clownosphere ran with that and morphed it into a cabal-agenda item where they're going to take away your beef and make you eat nothing but bug goop, or something.  🙄

That's the rub, though, isn't it?  You didn't really look into it, but you heard it repeated enough times, and that was enough for you to determine that he's, what?  Planning legislation for hooking cow anuses up to gas collector/filters? Mandating cap-and-trade fart-quotas for herds? 

If you're going to go with that narrative, you should at least know specifically what you're getting frustrated or upset about, right?  

Kind of hard to take the whole thing serious when the WEF has craved time for discussion about topics like limited beef populations, and eating bugs...I get it how it would be tied into the economic submit, think of the billions that could be made by getting rid of beef and start eating something that could easily mass produced, in some countries this is normal behavior...

When you read it is some of our national media agencies then yes it is more than me just passing on rumors i heard at the local pub...And i've long become surprised at what this current government thinks about or says it will do. So i try not to spend that much time reading everything they put out...But if you really need to i could provide a source. I don't think it is all about hooking up anything to cows anuses i think they would follow what some of the euro countries are doing and restricting the amount each cattle farmer can own, and add additional taxes on each cow...It's all about climate change...

I think the liberal have pretty much sunk everyone's hopes and dreams, there is to many of them to truly keep up... You must be having the same problem or you would have known about the liberals cow plans as well. Like i said i think the country is frustrated with the liberals in general, and it is well past Justins due date .  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/16/2024 at 8:49 PM, Army Guy said:

I think the liberal have pretty much sunk everyone's hopes and dreams, there is to many of them to truly keep up... You must be having the same problem or you would have known about the liberals cow plans as well. Like i said i think the country is frustrated with the liberals in general, and it is well past Justins due date .  

I have near-zero respect for Justin as a leader, and I feel pretty comfortable saying he's the worst PM we've ever had (with his dad being the only possible contender).  There's enough dumb shit that he's said and done, enough examples of his cluelessness and hubris, and enough proof that things are worse off because of him already.  We don't bogeymen and conspiracies about global elitist cabals pulling strings. 

Trudeau's just a dumb (but still arrogant) turd, and the folks getting their knickers knotted about the WEF, central banking, ESG's, culture wars etc are just being taken for fools by the dudes who want to take over.  That should be concerning, because a hamster is a already a clearly better option.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,750
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    Betsy Smith
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...