Jump to content

The Great Big 2024 Election Battle Thread!


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

That title 42 is ALWAYS running around on it's own causing trouble. It's worse than that 'bill' from schoolhouse rock.   "Oh i'm just a bill yes i'm only a bill and i'm sitting here on capital hill....."

Guns and Title 42 are the greatest threats snowflakes have ever known. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Like I said in another thread, I don't think Biden is actually running in the 2024 election. 

The Dems just know that they don't have any candidates that can beat Bernie, and they can't conspire against him again because Bernie has enough supporters within the DNC that it's impossible to do it without another leak. 

A great man once said: "The Democrat Party is such a clown car of disgraced losers that they make communism look like a shining beacon of hope." 

LOL - love the commie line :)

Well there is still speculation that he'll step down soon.  But it would have to be fairly soon, or he'll really screw them up.

Mind you there's also speculation he'll FALL down soon, and break a hip. Which would take him out of the race too.

I think it's probable that he'll be the one running mainly for the reasons you mention - who else have they got right now?

At least it's got to be a silver lining for them that if they lose then biden's out of the picture for them and trump ONLY gets 4 years and then he's gone for them.  And you never know, campaigns matter and biden could pull it off, in which case they only have to prop him up with a stick for 4 years and they can move on.

 

4 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Guns and Title 42 are the greatest threats snowflakes have ever known. 

Yes - guns, title 42 and dr seuss. The trinity of evil.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was relaxing this evening, eating made-on-the-stove popcorn while watching some Badlands.  Canncon to be specific.  And it dawned on me. (BTW, did you hear that Hertz Rentals is going to sell 20,000 of their EVs and shift back to gas powered cars?  Too expensive to insure and repair compared to gas powered) 

It dawned on me that Trump is going to have to beat the Deep State at its own game before the election, if he is to win it.  All the lies to do with J6, Ukraine, Russia, China,  NATO, Covid, CIA, FBI, DOJ, Clintons, Biden and both parties, to name a few.  It's a tall order, but I also realized he's actually succeeding.  Truth is making a come back as it leaks in like light around a door frame in a dark room.  And of course, it's not just Trump.  He's got an organization that is quite large, has no shortage of resources, and is very dedicated.  Then you have conservatives across all demographics that are stepping up and spreading the truth.

I mentioned to some colleagues this week that one of our main governing bodies in BC quietly announced to its staff to stop using the Rapid Tests as they are too inaccurate to be reliable.  To my surprise, everyone agreed that all of this rapid testing for covid didn't really help.  So the billions spent on these and the useless masks for 3 years was just another waste, and people are starting to realize this.  I wonder how many millions of people were improperly counted as covid patients when they just had a flu?

My point to you being, that the blind trust to our medical system and the "science" has taken a beating.  People are waking up.  People are realizing that the EV has serious issues.  The economies suck.  We're being lied to.  9 more months of these revelations, and you can see how Trump could actually win back the White House.

Edited by sharkman
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/10/2024 at 5:59 PM, impartialobserver said:

This may be the least interesting/exciting presidential race in recent history. I am already bored of it and still have 10 months of incessant noise to endure. 

Meh...I'm gonna enjoy watching every delicious minute of it.

Edited by Nationalist
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Meh...I'm gonna enjoy watching every delicious minute of it.

Honestly i have to agree. The rhetoric should be beyond legendary, the potential for twists and turns between the dems attempts to weaponize the law and trump buying time and dodging , plus trump is going to have funding issues and that'll be interesting to watch how he copes with, the media coverage should be epic especially if it stays neck and neck like this going into the election itself,

I think the extremists on both sides are going to be more motivated than we've ever seen before,  there's going to be ballot box issues, and no matter who wins i think we'll see all kinds  of exciting events after the election's over.

Honestly i've gone for the subscription service for popcorn from amazon till this is well and truly over :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Biden seems to be doing the "orange man bad" routine as his opening, but i think that's actually benefitting trump in the nomination race.  It's working up his base from the looks of things.  And i don't think it's making people who don't like trump dislike him more, and i don't think it's winning over the fence sitters.

The problem biden will have with that approach is that the newspapers have been screaming about how horrible trump is for 7 years now and really pushing it since they lost the whole 'russian collusion' argument.  So it's kind of 'baked in' at this point  "yeah yeah - trump bad person - what's he planning to do for the economy?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/13/2024 at 10:35 AM, CdnFox said:

Biden seems to be doing the "orange man bad" routine as his opening, but i think that's actually benefitting trump in the nomination race.  It's working up his base from the looks of things.  And i don't think it's making people who don't like trump dislike him more, and i don't think it's winning over the fence sitters.

The problem biden will have with that approach is that the newspapers have been screaming about how horrible trump is for 7 years now and really pushing it since they lost the whole 'russian collusion' argument.  So it's kind of 'baked in' at this point  "yeah yeah - trump bad person - what's he planning to do for the economy?"

Here’s a thought about the 7 years of “Trump bad” from the media.  The media has become the boy who cried wolf.  They’ve been waking the masses up to the realization that Trump isn’t actually that bad, and CERTAINLY better than Biden.

And perhaps the possibility of a Biden candidate in November would actually be a good thing. I’ve been saying all along that there is no way Biden will make it to the election, but I’m starting to hope he does make it.  He’s such a mess that nothing would help Trump’s campaign like a stumbling bumbling Joe.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, sharkman said:

Here’s a thought about the 7 years of “Trump bad” from the media.  The media has become the boy who cried wolf.  They’ve been waking the masses up to the realization that Trump isn’t actually that bad, and CERTAINLY better than Biden.

And perhaps the possibility of a Biden candidate in November would actually be a good thing. I’ve been saying all along that there is no way Biden will make it to the election, but I’m starting to hope he does make it.  He’s such a mess that nothing would help Trump’s campaign like a stumbling bumbling Joe.

Yes, "The boy who cried Trump" is a term that has been making the rounds for exactly the reason you've noted.

As the pollster in the video said, it's not just that trump has 'come back' against the odds, it's that his opponent biden is having so much go wrong. I think biden is exactly who trump wants to face in november.  I'm not sure he'll make it either but he's only got to last 1 day past the election :) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/1/2024 at 9:30 PM, sharkman said:

If Trump is still the leading Republican contender in October, there will be a national emergency, maybe a war, to cancel the election.  Pray that the American voter gets over Trump, so that the elites don't start another war. 
 

Edit:  I meant nominee when I said “leading republican contender”, my mistake.

If the dummocrats want a war, they'll get one, and both sides know they'll get their asses kicked, so they really don't want a war. lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Deluge said:

If the dummocrats want a war, they'll get one, and both sides know they'll get their asses kicked, so they really don't want a war. lol

Of course they don't - republicans own all the guns :)

I think the us is in trouble either way.  There's no way either side will accept a loss this time. IF trump wins it'll be violent protests like mad. If biden wins i'm not sure what the right will do but i guarantee it won't be pretty. No matter what happens both sides will claim it was 'rigged' and 'fight' for their democracy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, CdnFox said:

Of course they don't - republicans own all the guns :)

I think the us is in trouble either way.  There's no way either side will accept a loss this time. IF trump wins it'll be violent protests like mad. If biden wins i'm not sure what the right will do but i guarantee it won't be pretty. No matter what happens both sides will claim it was 'rigged' and 'fight' for their democracy.

Preferences aside, one should still want the former. At least we know what we'd be getting with Antifa and BLM. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Preferences aside, one should still want the former. At least we know what we'd be getting with Antifa and BLM. 

I wonder what would happen if ANTIFA and BLM got active again? Would the right respond in kind this time?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

I wonder what would happen if ANTIFA and BLM got active again? Would the right respond in kind this time?

The reason those riots got so big was that there's a huge pile of professional organizers and massive amounts of money to put them all together. The expenses of a lot of those protesters for things like travel etc are paid.  I don't know that the right currently has that kind of infrastructure or financing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

I wonder what would happen if ANTIFA and BLM got active again? Would the right respond in kind this time?

Proud Boys might come and kick their asses, but that's about it. 

Edited by Deluge
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

The reason those riots got so big was that there's a huge pile of professional organizers and massive amounts of money to put them all together. The expenses of a lot of those protesters for things like travel etc are paid.  I don't know that the right currently has that kind of infrastructure or financing.

Probably not. An ad hoc response might be interesting...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/1/2024 at 6:31 PM, CdnFox said:

no, my dream is that he takes it by one vote in one state.  America would basically explode at that point :)  I've got a 'regular subscription' set up for popcorn delivery through amazon.  :)

I think that's going to be unlikely even if they do manage to rush a trial and find him guilty of a jailable offense.  i think he'll appeal and there's little chance of them putting him away till the appeal is over, and of course if he becomes pres then the whole thing is out the window.

But - we'll put you down for 'Finishes campaign in jail" and see how you do :)

 

I actually wonder seriously if it would hurt or help his chances?

As we are seeing today, the corrupt demoncrats are trying everything within their power to try and stop Trump from running for President. They will not succeed. They will lose. Trump will be the next President of America. Believe it or not. I certainly do. And then Trump should get his revenge and go after all those scumbags that tried to make his life miserable as hell.

Like Trump has said already. The corrupt demoncrats are only going after me because i am running for President. If i were not running for President, all those lawsuits and phony charges against me would never have been started. Only buffoons and fools will believe that Trump is guilty on all charges. 

And as some people predict and believe, the demoncrats will maybe in some way try to create a situation or emergency where the 2024 election will have to be postponed. Another Covid 19 like situation could come about to try and stop the 2024 election from happening. With the demoncrats still in power they are getting mighty desperate, and are in a total state of panic, that they will try and do anything to stop Trump from winning the 2024 election.  Good luck, you demon comrades. 😁

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, taxme said:

As we are seeing today, the corrupt demoncrats are trying everything within their power to try and stop Trump from running for President. They will not succeed. They will lose. Trump will be the next President of America. Believe it or not. I certainly do. And then Trump should get his revenge and go after all those scumbags that tried to make his life miserable as hell.

Like Trump has said already. The corrupt demoncrats are only going after me because i am running for President. If i were not running for President, all those lawsuits and phony charges against me would never have been started. Only buffoons and fools will believe that Trump is guilty on all charges. 

And as some people predict and believe, the demoncrats will maybe in some way try to create a situation or emergency where the 2024 election will have to be postponed. Another Covid 19 like situation could come about to try and stop the 2024 election from happening. With the demoncrats still in power they are getting mighty desperate, and are in a total state of panic, that they will try and do anything to stop Trump from winning the 2024 election.  Good luck, you demon comrades. 😁

It's painful to keep repeating it, but people need to be constantly reminded that the only reason for these attacks on Trump is because he is a political enemy to the woke left and the sleazy neocons. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, taxme said:

As we are seeing today, the corrupt demoncrats are trying everything within their power to try and stop Trump from running for President. They will not succeed. They will lose.

Probably. Trying to end democracy by weaponizing the courts is not easy.

 

Quote

Trump will be the next President of America. Believe it or not. I certainly do. And then Trump should get his revenge and go after all those scumbags that tried to make his life miserable as hell.

At this point there's about a 53 percent chance of that happening.

 

Quote

Like Trump has said already. The corrupt demoncrats are only going after me because i am running for President. If i were not running for President, all those lawsuits and phony charges against me would never have been started. Only buffoons and fools will believe that Trump is guilty on all charges. 

Sure. There's one or two fairly serious charges that he'll have to answer for out of the 4 billion they've sued or charged him with. The rest is witch hunt crap.

Quote

And as some people predict and believe, the demoncrats will maybe in some way try to create a situation or emergency where the 2024 election will have to be postponed. Another Covid 19 like situation could come about to try and stop the 2024 election from happening. With the demoncrats still in power they are getting mighty desperate, and are in a total state of panic, that they will try and do anything to stop Trump from winning the 2024 election.  Good luck, you demon comrades. 😁

That seems pretty far fetched. And it's not in keeping with their usual tactics.

I think it's more likely they're creating more fake shock news (like fake dossiers proving collusion) and prepping their media friends to run all kinds of 'questionable' stories and  to repress any stories which come up and to depleat his fundraising with legal cases and fines and such to reduce his chances.

Then if they lose it's back to back protests burning cities for the next 4 years.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Probably. Trying to end democracy by weaponizing the courts is not easy.

 

At this point there's about a 53 percent chance of that happening.

 

Sure. There's one or two fairly serious charges that he'll have to answer for out of the 4 billion they've sued or charged him with. The rest is witch hunt crap.

That seems pretty far fetched. And it's not in keeping with their usual tactics.

I think it's more likely they're creating more fake shock news (like fake dossiers proving collusion) and prepping their media friends to run all kinds of 'questionable' stories and  to repress any stories which come up and to depleat his fundraising with legal cases and fines and such to reduce his chances.

Then if they lose it's back to back protests burning cities for the next 4 years.

The demoncrats have already weaponized the courts and the justice system. The justice system, as we have seen already, are only going after conservative republicans. One just has to watch FOX NEWS to learn all about that. 

I hope that Trump does win the election. Those that tried to eliminate Trump from becoming President will be the first ones on the plane out of America to try and avoid prosecution and the revenge of Trump. Many could possibly run off to Epstein Island where many of them have already partied there in the past. LOL.

And what serious charges are you talking about? Did Trump murder someone or rob a bank? Those are considered serious charges. Well? Hand over something. 

The demoncrats are in a total state of panic and will probably try anything to stop Trump or the election from happening. It's not the good old America that we all once knew not so long ago anymore. There are now criminals running the Whitehouse today who will stop at nothing to try and take America and Trump down. The demoncrats know that they must win at all costs. Believe it or not. 

As the 2024 election campaign starts to heat up and goes into high gear, the bullshit and propaganda and brainwashing will begin by the demoncrats, and their control of the American MSM, will try and use and do everything that they have to try and stop Trump from becoming the next President of America. The game and race is on, folks. 

Will America become another third world corrupt country forever, if the demoncrats win, or will America once again become a make America great again country where freedom and liberty will once again prevail, if the Republicans win? 

Trump can only make America great again. Where as the demoncrats can only make America just another corrupt communist like third world country like they are trying to do already. Yes indeed, i can see riots and lootings and burning down of buildings if Trump wins the election. The demoncrats will not go out of the picture easily. 😬 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, taxme said:

As we are seeing today, the corrupt demoncrats are trying everything within their power to try and stop Trump from running for President. They will not succeed. They will lose. Trump will be the next President of America. Believe it or not. I certainly do. And then Trump should get his revenge and go after all those scumbags that tried to make his life miserable as hell.

Like Trump has said already. The corrupt demoncrats are only going after me because i am running for President. If i were not running for President, all those lawsuits and phony charges against me would never have been started. Only buffoons and fools will believe that Trump is guilty on all charges. 

And as some people predict and believe, the demoncrats will maybe in some way try to create a situation or emergency where the 2024 election will have to be postponed. Another Covid 19 like situation could come about to try and stop the 2024 election from happening. With the demoncrats still in power they are getting mighty desperate, and are in a total state of panic, that they will try and do anything to stop Trump from winning the 2024 election.  Good luck, you demon comrades. 😁

 

Yet, nobody's prosecuting the other Republican candidates. They didn't prosecute Reagan, Bush or Bush. They did prosecute Nixon, because, like Trump, he was a criminal. 

Criminals get prosecuted. That's how the justice system works. At least, that's how it's supposed to work. Don't break the law, nothing to fear. Trump broke the law, over and over. There's no defense for the classified documents he stole. Not "whataboutism" or anything else. He was caught red-handed. He's a criminal, he's going to get convicted, and he will spend his life in jail. It will take time, but that's what's going to happen, unless the cheeseburgers kill him first.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, taxme said:

The demoncrats have already weaponized the courts and the justice system.

Yeah - but not entirely successfully yet.  Trump is still going to be on the ballot for example and they haven't bankrupted him just yet (getting closer tho)

 

Quote

I hope that Trump does win the election.

It would be hilarious to watch  :) 

 

Quote

And what serious charges are you talking about? Did Trump murder someone or rob a bank? Those are considered serious charges. Well? Hand over something. 

The claims about showing classified info to people and keeping records he was required to return are serious matters.  He was entrusted with that and there is much credible evidence he blew it. That could easily result in dire consequences for many people.  It's not acceptable. He will have to defend his actions for that in court and face consequences where appropriate.

Compare that to the joke of a civil fraud trial where there are no injured parties, nobody complained, there's no actual  wrong doing and nobody else gets charged like that.  that'd be a witch hunt.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,770
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    Akalupenn
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...