Jump to content

Canada PM Justin Trudeau stuck in India after plane breaks down


CdnFox

Recommended Posts

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/sep/11/canada-pm-justin-trudeau-stuck-in-india-g20-plane-breaks-down

AHHHHHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHA!!!!!

Well that just proves the power of prayer.  Millions where hoping he'd just stay there when he went and here we go...

It's been a completely disasterous trip.  India snubbed him hard (again), he looked bad to the asians, and now his plane broke which is obviously not his fault but is horrible optics

He always had such good luck, but these days if he didn't have bad luck he'd have no luck at all.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Woke agendas just don't fly in Asia. Apparently, nor does Trudeau's aircraft.

To quote a comedian I saw a show of recently:

"How nice, you have privilege here. In India, we just got privilege last week"

Trudeaus flair for the dramatic, in shaming others, to advance his interests, just doesn't work in Asia due to the major cultural differences.

You want to make a leader there lose face, and then strong arm them, by telling them you now should talk?

This is what happens, when people who are out of touch, are in charge of policy.

I still remember Jingping talking to Trudeau like a disappointed father, and the enjoyment of watching him go over what was the best talking point that was written for him to go over, in sheer panic.

It was almost as brutal, as knowing he is leading our country still, for another two years potentially.

Trudeau has aged about as beautifully as souring milk, during a heatwave.

Where's the garbage can, already.

Sorry, correction, the recycling bin.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

The aircraft broke. Happens to flights in all airports all over the world.

It amazes me how some of you 1diots can turn that into a political issue.

Oh please - this kind of thing is ALWAYS a political issue.  Stanfield dropped the football and the photo's of it cost him the election. In the states, Ford tripped and chevy chase build his career on making fun of him tripping over things.  history is replete with examples.

Everyone knows planes break, and when it's an aircraft having the 'no smoking light' malfunction is enough to ground it till repaired because you can't screw around with safety in the air.

But the symbolism is still rich and it's still funny.  That's why politicians usually work so hard to avoid that kind of thing.

Tell that stick up your butt to take the stick out of it's butt :)

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

Woke agendas just don't fly in Asia. Apparently, nor does Trudeau's aircraft.

Trudeau honestly feels like he's in a position to look down his nose at India as if it's a tiny, backwards shithole country and He just brought peace and enlightenment to the world after 1,000 years of stone age famine, disease and inhumane warfare.

If it's not because of some type of next-level racism then I have no idea what it is because he has no earthly reason to feel that way, and it's really bad for Canada's relationship with India.

Newsflash Justaboy: they have TV over there, they have the internet, so they know that you used military-level force to end a peaceful protest here, and they know that you had peaceful protesters beaten up.

They also know just how violent and inhumane partitioning a country will be because they've experienced it first hand: over ten million people were murdered and several hundreds of thousands of women - some of them still children - were raped. Still, Trudeau, the guy who won't even consider letting 25 yr olds go to work without tha jab, says "Hey you backwards fackheads, if I can rock this Swami costume and still look dreamy, you can all chat about partitioning your second-class country. It's worth a shot, right?"

Edited by WestCanMan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Legato said:

Planes an excuse. Trudeau splashed some Vindaloo Curry on his face and his eyebrow fell off again.

Or maybe he has an Indian religious outfit that he didn't get a chance to wear yet so he needs to stay behind for another photo shoot. 

Hopefully it's not this one again:

ScreenShot2023-09-11at11_48_32AM.png.86ec7f5ec90fa0a5c2e845c4baa3ca3c.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Or maybe he has an Indian religious outfit that he didn't get a chance to wear yet so he needs to stay behind for another photo shoot. 

Hopefully it's not this one again:

ScreenShot2023-09-11at11_48_32AM.png.86ec7f5ec90fa0a5c2e845c4baa3ca3c.png

That was taken after his first time trying chicken vindaloo.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wow - doesn't sound like the trip went well.

https://tfipost.com/2018/02/trudeau-india-khalistanis-01/

India’s message to Canadian PM Trudeau is Loud and Clear

Justin Trudeau is a mascot of everything that is wrong with the world today. From being at the forefront of encouraging every degeneracy to welcoming radicalism into his homeland, from cheap gimmicks of tokenism to attempts at creating a culture of politically correct absurdities, the stink of his leftist hypocrisy wafts far and wide. As citizen of India, I could not care less if the elected leader of Canada seeks to drive his nation to the dumps. But where it has an adverse effect on my country is where I choose to draw the line.

 

 

Yikes!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Wow - doesn't sound like the trip went well.

https://tfipost.com/2018/02/trudeau-india-khalistanis-01/

India’s message to Canadian PM Trudeau is Loud and Clear

Justin Trudeau is a mascot of everything that is wrong with the world today. From being at the forefront of encouraging every degeneracy to welcoming radicalism into his homeland, from cheap gimmicks of tokenism to attempts at creating a culture of politically correct absurdities, the stink of his leftist hypocrisy wafts far and wide. As citizen of India, I could not care less if the elected leader of Canada seeks to drive his nation to the dumps. But where it has an adverse effect on my country is where I choose to draw the line.

 

 

Yikes!

That's a love letter compared to my critique of Trudeau. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Happens to flights in all airports all over the world.

Absolutely. You're right.

But somehow, Trudeau, has singlehandedly and repeatedly humiliated both himself and his country, while in India:

image.thumb.png.74a0148983213af1348b936f5c91a80c.png

This, is without even going here:

image.png.33cebef1f6a144c211f0f1a922984c65.png

He is admonishing the Indian leader, talking about how he respects freedom of speech and expression, even though the Khalistan Sikh Indian group protesting in Canada he hasn't said anything bad about, have openly in some rallies called for the assassination of the Indian leader he has just tried visiting.

At least learn to read the room. He has literally humiliated himself in a country, that wants nothing to do with him. 

He literally crushed dissenting voices within his own country. Firmly, no less.

Called them terrorists and racists.

The double standard he operates under, is beyond disgusting.

You just see a broken down plane.

India sees a beleaguered leader that couldn't sink any lower, or humiliate himself any further.

He literally was desperate for an exit door, but it broke down on him. All eyes on him, no less.

It would be like the 777 Max returning to flying after being released, and breaking down. 

You need to understand the difference between a break down, and horrific political timing.

The sad part, is this gives him a break from Canada.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This sounds to me like... Sabatoogee!   ;)

Maybe his gender-identity based speeches and chiding didn't come across that well with the locals. Not that he can help himself anymore, of course. He is what he is. Hell even his wife has given up on him.

Oh well, he'll be back tomorrow...

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

Absolutely. You're right.

But somehow, Trudeau, has singlehandedly and repeatedly humiliated both himself and his country, while in India:

image.thumb.png.74a0148983213af1348b936f5c91a80c.png

This, is without even going here:

image.png.33cebef1f6a144c211f0f1a922984c65.png

He is admonishing the Indian leader, talking about how he respects freedom of speech and expression, even though the Khalistan Sikh Indian group protesting in Canada he hasn't said anything bad about, have openly in some rallies called for the assassination of the Indian leader he has just tried visiting.

At least learn to read the room. He has literally humiliated himself in a country, that wants nothing to do with him. 

He literally crushed dissenting voices within his own country. Firmly, no less.

Called them terrorists and racists.

The double standard he operates under, is beyond disgusting.

You just see a broken down plane.

India sees a beleaguered leader that couldn't sink any lower, or humiliate himself any further.

He literally was desperate for an exit door, but it broke down on him. All eyes on him, no less.

It would be like the 777 Max returning to flying after being released, and breaking down. 

You need to understand the difference between a break down, and horrific political timing.

The sad part, is this gives him a break from Canada.

What does all that rhetoric have to do with the broken RCAF airplane???

The story is about the broken aircraft.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

But somehow, Trudeau, has singlehandedly and repeatedly humiliated both himself and his country, while in India:

He is admonishing the Indian leader, talking about how he respects freedom of speech and expression, even though the Khalistan Sikh Indian group protesting in Canada he hasn't said anything bad about, have openly in some rallies called for the assassination of the Indian leader he has just tried visiting.

Indians still remember when Trudeau publicly told their PM that he needed to talk to the farmers about their protest, not long before he ignored our own peaceful protest and then trampled them with horses and had them beaten up.

He also brought a terrorist to dinner in India on his previous trip.

This time he had to go there stag because his wife ditched him.

Of course all of that is peanuts compared to trying to get India to talk to terrorists about partitioning their country, it's just bizarre now. I don't know what it is about Trudeau and India but he is nothing short of a total embarrassment every time he goes there. They must all think that we're retarded.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,717
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    Watson Winnefred
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...