Jump to content

Canada looks to take political prisoners in the Crown vs Leich, Barber trial


West

Recommended Posts

17 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Who would he have met with???  There were at least 10 groups that all had different agendas and no one had any real organization to them. Name them.

The RCMP singled out Leich & Barber as the 'leaders'  . . . singled them out enough to arrest and charge them, all the while Justin hid behind Mom's couch with yet another case of 'convenient covid' . . . . all the while shooting off his mouth with his disgusting slurs.  Do you think Justin didn't have any idea at all who the RCMP thought were the leaders, or that the RCMP wouldn't inform Justin?   This isn't rocket science to have a meeting with the supposed leaders of that demonstration.  

Justinfatuation   . . .  You, Hardner, Queenie, and others have the gall to declare that you're Conservatives. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Nefarious Banana said:

The RCMP singled out Leich & Barber as the 'leaders'  . . . singled them out enough to arrest and charge them, all the while Justin hid behind Mom's couch with yet another case of 'convenient covid' . . . . all the while shooting off his mouth with his disgusting slurs.  Do you think Justin didn't have any idea at all who the RCMP thought were the leaders, or that the RCMP wouldn't inform Justin?   This isn't rocket science to have a meeting with the supposed leaders of that demonstration.  

Justinfatuation   . . .  You, Hardner, Queenie, and others have the gall to declare that you're Conservatives. 

Yes, they were identified...at the end of the protest after EMA was enacted and they were arrested. To this day they deny being "leaders" and that is what the trial is all about.

I do not and never have declared myself as being in any party. You have the gall to call yourself conservative thereby giving conservatives a bad reputation as unswerving hypocrites.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Yes, they were identified...at the end of the protest after EMA was enacted and they were arrested. To this day they deny being "leaders" and that is what the trial is all about.

I do not and never have declared myself as being in any party. You have the gall to call yourself conservative thereby giving conservatives a bad reputation as unswerving hypocrites.

A real leader would have met with the protestors. Period.

Spin this judicial charade any way you like, your 'boy' Justin hid out because he wasn't 'leader' enough to meet with fellow Canadians on a 'one on one basis.  Justin is weak and he knows it, just like the rest of Canadian citizens know it.

Stay in your little groove, don't peek over the edge . . . and you'll be fine. 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Nefarious Banana said:

A real leader would have met with the protestors. Period.

Spin this judicial charade any way you like, your 'boy' Justin hid out because he wasn't 'leader' enough to meet with fellow Canadians on a 'one on one basis.  Justin is weak and he knows it, just like the rest of Canadian citizens know it.

Stay in your little groove, don't peek over the edge . . . and you'll be fine. 

 

 

I am not spinning anything. I am not the court, in the court or any part of the court.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Nefarious Banana said:

They 'always get their man' . . . as long as its easy

9add27046f0a0fa7a382ff097aad03ad_768x0.jpg

The RCMP?

When folks start to use social media to make points, to get messages out, to promote themselves, it is not the RCMP that gets their man, it is self promotion and ego that get them caught.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Oh! . . .ok

Bottom line is if you publically display yourself on social media and the internet, you deserve what is coming to you or at you. Too late to pretend or proclaim you did not mean it LOL

Long ago someone told me the internet never forgets. If you are ashamed or embarrassed by what you post, that is only your fault.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,717
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    Watson Winnefred
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...