Jump to content

‘Joe Biden’s brain is going’: US President says he ‘sold a lot of state secrets’


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Deluge said:

It's amazing what being pumped full of medication can do to a decrepit, old man. Keep 'em coming, stupid!! lol

https://www.skynews.com.au/world-news/united-states/joe-bidens-brain-is-going-us-president-says-he-sold-a-lot-of-state-secrets/video/3ce105013dca40a7d4b05ed30651bcdc

Biden was doing that AND committing extortion before the Trump landslide election was overturned and he was given the presidency.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, reason10 said:

Biden was doing that AND committing extortion before the Trump landslide election was overturned and he was given the presidency.

And democrats defend that piece of shit as if their lives depended on it - mind blowing. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Deluge said:

It's amazing what being pumped full of medication can do to a decrepit, old man. Keep 'em coming, stupid!! lol

https://www.skynews.com.au/world-news/united-states/joe-bidens-brain-is-going-us-president-says-he-sold-a-lot-of-state-secrets/video/3ce105013dca40a7d4b05ed30651bcdc

Fact Check

Did Biden Say He 'Sold a Lot of State Secrets'?

Quote

Context

The video clip was truncated and omitted important context, namely that Biden was joking when he said it.

AKA, you are LYING.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Deluge said:

Point out where I stated that Biden did in fact "sell a lot of State Secrets". 

Don't be bashful, dumbass, point out where I stated that. 

You wrote "Keep 'em coming, stupid!!" which is CLEARLY a claim that the allegation is true.

You COULD HAVE clarified what ELSE you meant, but YOU HAVE NOT. NOR have you denied the CLAIM in the VIDEO YOU POSTED.

YOU STILL CAN deny that's what Joe MEANT, so go ahead and deny it, IF that's what you believe. LMAO

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, reason10 said:

 Biden is senile. He IS a joke. He DID sell state secrets and no lawyer would be able to convince a jury that this unelected pedphile Nazi was kiding.

But it's CLEAR he was kidding (if you listen to the UNEDITED tape). Duh

Your repeated juvenile name calling notwithstanding.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, robosmith said:

But it's CLEAR he was kidding (if you listen to the UNEDITED tape). Duh

Your repeated juvenile name calling notwithstanding.

Nope. He is not.

Whenever LEGALLY ELECTED PRESIDENT TRUMP MAKES A JOKE, you goose steppers automatically assume he was serious.

We know Unelected Joe is a criminal. He ADMITTED to extortion on video and should have been ARRESTED FOR IT.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, reason10 said:

Nope. He is not.

Whenever LEGALLY ELECTED PRESIDENT TRUMP MAKES A JOKE, you goose steppers automatically assume he was serious.

No one laughs when Trump is so serious he doesn't even smile. The video cite says Joe's meeting attendees laughed at his joke. Duh.

Just now, reason10 said:

We know Unelected Joe is a criminal. He ADMITTED to extortion on video and should have been ARRESTED FOR IT.

Then why didn't Trump's DoJ arrest him? We're not buying your "nice guy" EXCUSE.

The FACT is, placing conditions on US aid does NOT FIT the definition of "extortion." Duh.

Now in Trump's case, he demanded a quid pro quo, where the quid was PERSONAL CAMPAIGN AID, which IS ILLEGAL from a FOREIGNER.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,750
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    Betsy Smith
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...