Meathead vs. The Terminator

Speaking of The Terminator::

SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger cut his honorary ties to his hometown in Austria on Monday after officials in Graz criticized him for denying clemency to a death row inmate.

Schwarzenegger demanded that Graz stop using his name on a sports stadium and in promotions and returned a “ring of honor” he had been awarded by city officials in 1999, saying politicians in his hometown appeared to have rejected him.

[...]

“In all likelihood, during my term as governor I will have to make similar and equally difficult decisions,” Schwarzenegger wrote. “In order to spare the responsible politicians of the city of Graz further concern, I withdraw from them as of this day the right to use my name in association with the Liebenauer Stadium.”

[...]

Since “the official Graz appears to no longer accept me as one of their own, this ring has lost its meaning and value to me,” he said. “It is already in the mail.”

How does it feel, EUnuchistan, to be told to "shove it" by The Terminator? :lol:

Let's take a look at the next day's news:

VIENNA, Austria - The mayor of Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Austrian hometown on Tuesday begged the California governor to reconsider his decision to end ties to the city after locals assailed him for his death penalty stance.

Siegfried Nagl, mayor of the southern city of Graz, said he dashed off a letter to Schwarzenegger pleading with him not to return a ring of honor bestowed on him by officials in his birthplace in 1999 and reassuring him that most residents still admire him.

“I hope that very soon we’ll hear you say, ‘I’ll be back,’” Nagl told the actor-turned-politician, one of Austria’s most famous sons.

But but but...what about Tookie? :lol:

Canadian and US leftists are always good for a laugh, but they can't touch the EUnuchs when it comes to pure comedy gold. :lol: