Bud Light's new pro pedophile campaign

Directly from the I'M NOT MAKING THIS SHIT UP stack.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/bud-light-co-sponsoring-all-ages-drag-show-party-safe-space-family-festival-event

Bud Light is co-sponsoring an 'all-ages' drag show party: 'Safe space' 'family festival event'

Despite tumbling sales and negative press coverage as a result of its partnership with transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney, Bud Light is reportedly co-sponsoring an "all-ages Pride event" in Flagstaff, Arizona, according to the Flagstaff Pride website. 

The party, which is called "Pride in the Pines" and includes drag queens and other performers, lists Bud Light as one of the companies sponsoring the June 17 event. (Bud Light is mentioned prominently in one of the posters.) The event is listed as a "family festival event" and a family-friendly, "safe space" for all visitors. 

Other big-name companies sponsoring the all-ages event for Pride Month include Old Navy, Toyota and Coca-Cola USA, according to an event flyer.

Well, ya gotta admire the BALLS of that company. Brains, no. BALLS yeah.

Their marketing department is taking quite a gamble. The gamble is that there is a HUGE demographic of drag queen pedophiles out there who will suddenly decide to drink that urine flavored beer. All ages drag show pretty much is an invitation to pedophiles everywhere.

We know queers are a small segment of the American population. But you gotta ask yourself these two questions:

1. Are there as few pedophile queers as we think, or is there some huge in-the-closet base of child groomers and rapists just waiting?

2. Since when did queers ever start drinking that toxic masculinity liquid known as beer? Queers are more towards Dubonnet or wine coolers.

More important, is there ANY doubt that this "all ages pride" crap is anything but pedophelia? Last time I checked, it was against the law to go after children.

From the article:

Drag events aimed at families and young children are taking place all over the country. In West Hollywood, California, a "family-friendly" Pride parade included men depicting a graphic BDSM sexual acts in videos that later went viral online. On Twitter, feminist outlet the Reduxx shared one graphic video from the parade where a nearly nude man was choked and whipped by another man in bondage gear.

A Pride festival in Dallas featured sexually explicit merchandise for sale, including sex toys and graphic Disney fan art, according to another video widely shared online. The camera pans to show a little girl viewing a rack of button pins that have references to sexual positions and phrases like "send nudes." The member of the "queer nun group" appears to hand a rainbow button to another child.

You REALLY want your young children to see stuff like this?

Soon, there won’t be any products for insecure bigoted a-holes to buy. Boo Hoo.  

“Do you want your children to see this?”

Like… do you want your children to see the j side of bars that Bud advertises in?  If you don’t want your kids to see gay pride festivals, don’t take them.  Seems pretty easy to me. I didn’t take my kids inside biker bars, either. Or gay bars. Or any bars.  Easy!  

Edited by Rebound
  • Like 4

The bigoted RACIST a-holes are all on YOUR side of the aisle. It isn't bigotry to want to protect children from PEDOPHILES.

Like… do you want your children to see the j side of bars that Bud advertises in?  If you don’t want your kids to see gay pride festivals, don’t take them.  Seems pretty easy to me. I didn’t take my kids inside biker bars, either. Or gay bars. Or any bars.  Easy!  

Inviting children to a queer/pedophile pride event is a sex crime. Those queers should be arrested. And they should NOT be permitted to be around children AT ALL.

Same thing for sex offenders who are prohibited from being within 100 yards of a public school.

Pedophiles are criminals. PERIOD.

2 hours ago, reason10 said:

I would guess that they probably had to commit to that contractually many months ago, perhaps a year. Probably regret it now but can't get out of it.  Bad timing.

11 hours ago, reason10 said:

The bigoted RACIST a-holes are all on YOUR side of the aisle. It isn't bigotry to want to protect children from PEDOPHILES.

Inviting children to a queer/pedophile pride event is a sex crime. Those queers should be arrested. And they should NOT be permitted to be around children AT ALL.

Same thing for sex offenders who are prohibited from being within 100 yards of a public school.

Pedophiles are criminals. PERIOD.

Do you agree that it is child abuse to take children to church, because it’s proven that religious leaders are pedophiles? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Do you agree that it is child abuse to take children to church, because it’s proven that religious leaders are pedophiles? 

You are SERIOUSLY comparing a bunch of cross dressing freaks with ALL churches? Are you accusing ALL religious leaders of being pedophiles, based on the actions of a few Catholic priests? And where is your PROOF that all religions leaders are pedophiles? Are you saying Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton are pedophiles?

If one black man commits a murder are you going to judge ALL blacks, and call them ALL murderers? Is that how it works?

To answer your very dishonest question, ANY religious leader who commits any sore of sex crime involving a child should be arrested and charged, and NEVER allowed within a MILE of any church or school. But I do not judge ALL churches by the actions of a few.

There might be cross dressers who live normal lives and practice their sick lifestyle in private. The pedophile freaks who openly invite children to join their freak show are criminals. I don't judge all sick cross dressers for the actions of the ones in the new Bud Light event. If they leave children alone, they shouldn't be on anyone's radar.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, reason10 said:

Directly from the I'M NOT MAKING THIS SHIT UP stack.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/bud-light-co-sponsoring-all-ages-drag-show-party-safe-space-family-festival-event

Bud Light is co-sponsoring an 'all-ages' drag show party: 'Safe space' 'family festival event'

Despite tumbling sales and negative press coverage as a result of its partnership with transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney, Bud Light is reportedly co-sponsoring an "all-ages Pride event" in Flagstaff, Arizona, according to the Flagstaff Pride website. 

The party, which is called "Pride in the Pines" and includes drag queens and other performers, lists Bud Light as one of the companies sponsoring the June 17 event. (Bud Light is mentioned prominently in one of the posters.) The event is listed as a "family festival event" and a family-friendly, "safe space" for all visitors. 

Other big-name companies sponsoring the all-ages event for Pride Month include Old Navy, Toyota and Coca-Cola USA, according to an event flyer.

Their marketing department is taking quite a gamble. The gamble is that there is a HUGE demographic of drag queen pedophiles out there who will suddenly decide to drink that urine flavored beer. All ages drag show pretty much is an invitation to pedophiles everywhere.

We know queers are a small segment of the American population. But you gotta ask yourself these two questions:

1. Are there as few pedophile queers as we think, or is there some huge in-the-closet base of child groomers and rapists just waiting?

2. Since when did queers ever start drinking that toxic masculinity liquid known as beer? Queers are more towards Dubonnet or wine coolers.

More important, is there ANY doubt that this "all ages pride" crap is anything but pedophelia? Last time I checked, it was against the law to go after children.

From the article:

Drag events aimed at families and young children are taking place all over the country. In West Hollywood, California, a "family-friendly" Pride parade included men depicting a graphic BDSM sexual acts in videos that later went viral online. On Twitter, feminist outlet the Reduxx shared one graphic video from the parade where a nearly nude man was choked and whipped by another man in bondage gear.

A Pride festival in Dallas featured sexually explicit merchandise for sale, including sex toys and graphic Disney fan art, according to another video widely shared online. The camera pans to show a little girl viewing a rack of button pins that have references to sexual positions and phrases like "send nudes." The member of the "queer nun group" appears to hand a rainbow button to another child.

You REALLY want your young children to see stuff like this?

Bud Light has been overrun. Let wokeness choke the life out of it. 

2 hours ago, Rebound said:

If Ron DeSantis Cares So Much About ‘Grooming’ Children, Why is Florida the Capital of Child Beauty Pageants?

IMG_8935.thumb.jpeg.d88e1bef8dd1e663581c715c2bd56d2f.jpeg

https://www.politicalflare.com/2023/06/if-ron-desantis-cares-so-much-about-grooming-children-why-is-florida-the-capital-of-child-beauty-pageant/

The perverts putting these on should be in jail too

Say no to PEDO!

Edited by West

19 hours ago, Rebound said:

That's funny when it's bratty leftist tears that get perverts what they want in the first place. 

We're just pushing your woke crybaby bullshit back in your blubbering faces and it's working. ;) 

Edited by Deluge

59 minutes ago, Rebound said:

One of the perverts who put these things on was Donald Trump. And he bragged that he went into the girls’ dressing rooms while they were nude.

Yeah well Donnie is a sick man. Same with Jr. who supports bud light. 

11 hours ago, Rebound said:

Just like all Ni@@ers are thieves?

Any time you make such sweeping generalizations without something to back it up you pretty much concede defeat.  Where is your evidence that it's been 'proven' that all or even most or even a large minority are pedophiles?

33 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Just like all Ni@@ers are thieves?

Any time you make such sweeping generalizations without something to back it up you pretty much concede defeat.  Where is your evidence that it's been 'proven' that all or even most or even a large minority are pedophiles?

Where is your evidence that it’s been ‘proven’ that all or even most or even a large minority of drag show performers are pedophiles? 

To be much more specific: Far, far more religious leaders have been convicted of pedophilia than drag show performers.  So if you’re so concerned about “protecting” the children from pedophiles, shouldn’t you be more concerned about church?

2 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Where is your evidence that it’s been ‘proven’ that all or even most or even a large minority of drag show performers are pedophiles?

I've never made that claim.

So.  You admit you lied.  How very liberal of you.  Why does every liberal on this board lean into lying SO heavily?

You lied about something i said to cover up your lying about something you said.

Sigh.

To be much more specific: Far, far more religious leaders have been convicted of pedophilia than drag show performers.  

Cite? Exactly what percent of or hard number of those who have performed drag have at some point been convicted of pedophillia, and compare that to the number of preists convicted.

Might shock you to learn the answer - but in any case you can't make the claim until you do.

So if you’re so concerned about “protecting” the children from pedophiles, shouldn’t you be more concerned about church?

Where did i say all i was concerned about was protecting the children?

And i'm quite fine to go after any pedophile in a church or any church that hides them. I've been very supportive of penalties for the catholic church when it was shown they were shuffling offenders around

Same with the teachers - a percent will be predators and for a while the school system had a habit of shuffling them around instead of dealing with them.  I was against that and spoke out at the time.

Soooooooo the real question is why are you trying to deflect so hard?

On 6/7/2023 at 4:50 PM, Rebound said:

“Do you want your children to see this?”

Would you sponsor an event where kids were supposed to go to those places? Do you think kids should be there? 

It's pretty basic imo, kids shouldn't be in places where adults are dressing and acting sexually.

I wouldn't take a child to see a burlesque show and I definitely wouldn't sponsor a burlesque show for small children.

It seems like Bud Light now realizes that they've crossed the Rubicon and their only chance to sell beer now is to market directly to people who believe that sexualizing children is ok. 

9 hours ago, Rebound said:

If Ron DeSantis Cares So Much About ‘Grooming’ Children, Why is Florida the Capital of Child Beauty Pageants?

I'll be honest, that's quite the gotcha moment. Those child beauty pageants are like a home shopping network for pedophiles. 

I was surprised to see gross they actually were when Jonbenet Ramsy got abducted and murdered and I thought for sure that would put a real damper on it but those things are still happening. 

I actually don't believe that anyone who sanctions those events has any room to talk on this subject. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I'll be honest, that's quite the gotcha moment. Those child beauty pageants are like a home shopping network for pedophiles. 

I was surprised to see gross they actually were when Jonbenet Ramsy got abducted and murdered and I thought for sure that would put a real damper on it but those things are still happening. 

I actually don't believe that anyone who sanctions those events has any room to talk on this subject. 

Lefties are right every once in awhile. These perverted children's parents should be shut down 

On 6/8/2023 at 6:18 AM, reason10 said:

You are SERIOUSLY comparing a bunch of cross dressing freaks with ALL churches? Are you accusing ALL religious leaders of being pedophiles, based on the actions of a few Catholic priests? And where is your PROOF that all religions leaders are pedophiles? Are you saying Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton are pedophiles?

If one black man commits a murder are you going to judge ALL blacks, and call them ALL murderers? Is that how it works?

To answer your very dishonest question, ANY religious leader who commits any sore of sex crime involving a child should be arrested and charged, and NEVER allowed within a MILE of any church or school. But I do not judge ALL churches by the actions of a few.

There might be cross dressers who live normal lives and practice their sick lifestyle in private. The pedophile freaks who openly invite children to join their freak show are criminals. I don't judge all sick cross dressers for the actions of the ones in the new Bud Light event. If they leave children alone, they shouldn't be on anyone's radar.

"A few"? Try HUNDREDS. Duh.