Terminator As Governor/saviour ?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arnold isn't a conservative. I'd vote for Tom McClintock too. It's a shame that the California GOP didn't have the insight to throw their support around him earlier. But like you said, he's certainly better than Gray Davis the liar and Bustamante- the Sequel. Or any left winger. I suggest the leftwingers on this forum read over everything before they make ignorant generalizations and hypocritically accuse the right of "denial and lies". The left wing continually reinforces that it has been a party of accusations and complaints that have no credibility. An idiot would realize that Gray Davis or Bustamante's goal in destroying California's economy wouldn't be in their bests interests. Or is that another "lie"? Read the facts, the statistics, the logic, and the analysis and then come to me.

i take you are a republican and that explaines alot right there, no wonder you can't make sense of it. Republican classic mode is denial & lies.

It makes perfect sense to me "Bushmustgo" least we have some honest folks on this forum.

Well, im not republican, i consider myself with conservative views. Though if i could vote i would vote Repub. (mostly) Lets not generalize.

First of all Rush wasn't/is on drugs. If the ACCUSATIONS are true, he would have bought pain killers. Yes it is illegal but you are trying to make it sound like he was Snortin' coke, shooting herion etc.

Repulican classic mode is truth&results.

Not sit on my ass do nothing in office, get some oral sex. Lie about it, laugh it off, blah blah blah blah.

if you libs, want to debate with some pros,

go to...

www.apechild.com/forum

Left-winger over here says things that come to his mind and doesn't think them over too much. I learned to do it, maybe you should :D

i take you are a republican and that explaines alot right there, no wonder you can't make sense of it. Republican classic  mode is denial & lies.

It makes perfect sense to me "Bushmustgo"  least we have some honest folks on this forum.

Well, im not republican, i consider myself with conservative views. Though if i could vote i would vote Repub. (mostly) Lets not generalize.

First of all Rush wasn't/is on drugs. If the ACCUSATIONS are true, he would have bought pain killers. Yes it is illegal but you are trying to make it sound like he was Snortin' coke, shooting herion etc.

Repulican classic mode is truth&results.

Not sit on my ass do nothing in office, get some oral sex. Lie about it, laugh it off, blah blah blah blah.

if you libs, want to debate with some pros,

go to...

www.apechild.com/forum

Left-winger over here says things that come to his mind and doesn't think them over too much. I learned to do it, maybe you should :D

First of all Rush wasn't/is on drugs. If the ACCUSATIONS are true, he would have bought pain killers. Yes it is illegal but you are trying to make it sound like he was Snortin' coke, shooting herion etc

Great come back Derek, as long as it's not coke or shooting herion than it's alright huh? Like i said, retardicans mode is denail and lies. You idiots justify everything.

As far as demos sittin on there ass, well i bet you didn't bitch when the economy was great when Clinton was in office, wait a sec, your a retardican i bet you did bitch about it.

As far as Clinton and the oral sex thing, who cares? did that hurt the country in anyway? If you want a serious debate Derek than as "George Cowboy Bush" would say, "BRING IT ON!" Lets debate on a new topic on Clinton and your guy Bush.

Anyway i apologize for this getting off the topic.

As far as Clinton and the oral sex thing, who cares? did that hurt the country in anyway?

No I agree, it didn't. He just lied under oath to the entire nation.

He just lied under oath to the entire nation.

Your right, he did lie but is that an ultimate sin? I remember One of those Bush wacos saying...

"READ MY LIPS, NO NEW TAXES" do you retardicans consider that a lie? I suppose not huh! Also another Bush waco saying that Iraq has wmd's, uh where are they?

I suppose a lie is only valid if your under oath huh? Cowboy Bush will go down just as his father did, i can't wait.

Please you are one pathetic leftist. The President lied about how he was cheating on his wife. Why, why not tell the truth right out the gate. Not lie about it. The Clinton's are one of the most self-centered people in the world, and he was president. Hey lets steal shit that isn't ours once we leave office.

It doesn't look good when the president is on trial and he lies to the country. It affected the country in this way: a Moral blow. You just make America look like a sleazy country to the rest of the world. The president wasn't doing his job, he was getting blown by an intern.

No that isn't acceptable.

Clinton also is a fake. One of the biggest.

He is one of the most worthless people i have ever Seen/known of/heard of

Clinton could have stopped 9/11, if you want to challange me on it go ahead.

Derek you are the biggest rightwing bastard i've ever came across, blame Clinton for 911? you are stupid. How the hell do you know that 911 wouldn't of happend anyway whether Clinton did this or that?

Remember the first idiot Bush? he turned the back on Iraq after the first war and left that Killer slaughter all those people. Maybe if you get your head outta your rightwing ass Derek then you might realize that we wouldn't be over in Iraq now if the first idiot Bush done it right the first time.

What the hell are you talking about?

First off don't call me names, it makes you look like an idiot.

Yes Bush Sr. He couldn't follow Saddam into Baghdad because he would have gotten hell from the leftist, and that wasn't the war was about. It was about defending a Soverign nation. Look up your history and try not to look like a pathetic leftist.

Please don't call me a bastard, my parents were actually married when they had me. :)

I know 9/11 wouldn't have formed because if clinton would have gone after Osama after the USS cole, instead of lobbing Cruise missiles like the Pathetic S.O.B. he is. He never went then, that one actually suprised me.

I mean he should have at least sent special forces in.

Remember that one Leftwinger, come back when you get your facts straight.

Please this is too easy.

• 1 month later...

Back in the real world. ...... Arnie is solving the Dumbocrud's Mexifornication mess.

The Governator has outlined a way to tackle California's budget deficit that doesn't involve tax hikes.

Arnie is pushing a plan to roll California's past debt and ongoing budget deficit into a $15 billion bond restructuring that voters would be asked to approve on the March 2 ballot. It sure beats raising taxes that would retard the economy.

Most important, Governator wants to combine the borrowing measure with much needed structural reform: a constitutional cap on spending and the creation of a budget reserve for surplus revenues to cushion future economic downturns, pay off debt or lower taxes. What the new administration has in mind is something along the lines of Colorado's successful taxpayers' bill of rights, which limits state spending increases to population growth and the rate of inflation.

While spending grew by more than 40% in California under Davis, Colorado's spending has been kept in check. And notwithstanding protestations from tax-happy Denver Post editorial writers, polls show that the 11-year old measure has enjoyed widespread support among the Colorado citizenry.

Would that Toronto, and Canada follow such prudence. The Provincial Tories here broke their own taxpayer law in Oct 2002 by raising taxes and now Howdy Doody will follow suit.

Nary a spending reform in sight, nor any relief for taxpayers.