Queers demanding Target bring the homo pride stuff back to the front of the store.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/200-lgbtq-groups-demand-target-restock-pride-merch-release-statement-now-no-thing-neutrality

200 LGBTQ groups demand Target restock Pride merch, release statement now: 'No such thing as neutrality'

More than 200 LGBTQ groups angered by Target's decision to pull Pride merchandise from shelves are demanding the company "denounce extremists" and restock all the Pride merchandise in stores and online.

Excuse me, FANNIE FAGG, but if you're DEMANDING your line of homo wear be placed up front in a store, YOU'RE THE FCKING EXTREMIST.

Crawl back under your rock, and try not to rip your dress.

• Like 1

'They don’t actually support us. They only care about money,' 

No s***. Same reason Nike sings the graces of this community in the west, but is radio silent where such views would lose them business. 

They also get pressured into being woke. 

Businesses should focus on what they are good at. Selling things. 

You alienate many buyers by focusing on politics. 

All businesses must be inclusive. It's the law. Discriminatory behavior could get you in hot water. 

Posting about it, is typically more virtue signaling than actually caring. 

The fact this is shocking to some, boggles the mind. 

• Like 1

I feel like I am the only one posting that I am disappointed with the idea of working through social issues via competing boycotts.

That said, if you're happy that InBev's stock went down when the Bud Light boycott took off, or happy with this new Target boycott then you have put your chips all in with these Boycott Wars.

So I don't see how you can complain when others do it.

Myself, I don't care.  I don't see the point in boycotting based on who they do and don't market to.

And if your brand is also bought by lots of queers or none, why do you care anyway? 

12 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

What a nonstory. Xyz group demands that someone do this or that. I can demand anything I want and most likely.. nothing happens. Dirty little secret.. the core demographic to most retail is ages 16 to 35... not 55 to 65. Ages 16 to 35 spend a larger share of their income on consumption goods as opposed to investment. 

Excuse me YOU IGNORAMUS, but this alleged "non story" was published in FOX NEWS, and then in other networks. You may not  like that people on YOUR SICK TWISTED FAGGY side of the aisle are so extreme as to DEMAND their trash be shoved in our face, but it definitely is a major story, just like an unelected senile pedophile tripping over a sand bag.

PEDOPHILES basically demanded special treatment from Target, after the introduction of the PEDOPHILE merch cost the company BILLIONS in revenue and major losses in stock prices.

I feel like I am the only one posting that I am disappointed with the idea of working through social issues via competing boycotts.

And yet boycotts have a place in history for bringing about change, good or bad. In this case, the  pro  PEDOPHILE merch (that cost Target so much business and almost tanked its stock prices) caters to a sector that is less than a percentage point of the country. It was not a good business decision putting that stuff EVEN IN THE STORE, much less totally up front.

That said, if you're happy that InBev's stock went down when the Bud Light boycott took off, or happy with this new Target boycott then you have put your chips all in with these Boycott Wars.

Personally, I'm kind of like you as far as this Bud Light fiasco goes. I never cared because I never drank that overpriced pi$s tasting, watered down beer to begin with. And try as I may, I haven't seen ANY Bud Light cans here with that freak Mulvaney's puss on it. As one with a marketing degree, I think Andheiser Busch should FIRE it's marketing team for that idi0tic campaign.

It IS funny watching Target squirm, while these entitled pedophiles try to act as if they are relevant. I think that is a hoot.

20 minutes ago, reason10 said:

1. And yet boycotts have a place in history for bringing about change, good or bad.

2. ... caters to a sector that is less than a percentage point of the country.

3. It was not a good business decision putting that stuff EVEN IN THE STORE, much less totally up front.

4. Personally, I'm kind of like you as far as this Bud Light fiasco goes.  It IS funny watching Target squirm, while these entitled pedophiles try to act as if they are relevant. I think that is a hoot.

1. Recent history, yes.  But it's not "and yet".  As I said, I am railing against the masses here... I guess you agree, ok.
2. If there was general support for it, though, would you be ok with it ?  Do you trust companies (corporations really) to assess the risk to their brands on this account ?  Because in some cases you *will lose the good fight, if the mob disagrees with you.
3. Fair take.
4. Yes but lots of brands continue to celebrate Pride, likely in a more geo-targetted manner.

2 hours ago, reason10 said:

Excuse me YOU IGNORAMUS, but this alleged "non story" was published in FOX NEWS, and then in other networks. You may not  like that people on YOUR SICK TWISTED FAGGY side of the aisle are so extreme as to DEMAND their trash be shoved in our face, but it definitely is a major story, just like an unelected senile pedophile tripping over a sand bag.

PEDOPHILES basically demanded special treatment from Target, after the introduction of the PEDOPHILE merch cost the company BILLIONS in revenue and major losses in stock prices.

Lets see it actually plays out. One group demanding something is not a story. 

15 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

What a nonstory. Xyz group demands that someone do this or that. I can demand anything I want and most likely.. nothing happens. Dirty little secret.. the core demographic to most retail is ages 16 to 35... not 55 to 65. Ages 16 to 35 spend a larger share of their income on consumption goods as opposed to investment. 

You don't understand critical mass. All it takes is a few loud mouth wokejobs to take a business or group hostage. This is exactly how homo activists work. Target has already displayed this trash in its stores. There's nothing keeping them from going right back to it if they get enough pressure from the perverts. 

Fortunately for the normal side of America, we have an equal (if not stronger) response, and this puts Target in a tough spot. 

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Deluge said:

You don't understand critical mass. All it takes is a few loud mouth wokejobs to take a business or group hostage. This is exactly how homo activists work. Target has already displayed this trash in its stores. There's nothing keeping them from going right back to it if they get enough pressure from the perverts. 

Fortunately for the normal side of America, we have an equal (if not stronger) response, and this puts Target in a tough spot. 

Well, I will wait and see how it actually plays out. Xyz group demanding something is not a story.. they can demand all they want but lets see if Target capitulates.. the story is whether they do or not. 

Not a story? Target's stock price is tanking and sales are down the toilet because of this faggy shit. And a bunch of pedophiles are DEMANDING that this shit (THE SHIT THAT HAS TANKED TARGET'S SALES) be brought back to the front of the store.

That's not a story? ON WHAT PARALLEL UNEDUCATED UNIVERSE?

These entitled pedophiles are trying to shove their sick shit in our faces.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

It's not just one group. It's also people, including Senator Scott Wiener (D) of California. He demands it too. I'm sure lots of groups and individuals do. 

It's not just one group. It's also people, including Senator Scott Wiener (D) of California. He demands it too. I'm sure lots of groups and individuals do. 

Do you know how many times I have read articles where one group demands this or that? Thousands.. Does it always turn out to be anything? No. Again, if Target caves in.. then this is a story. 

9 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Well, I will wait and see how it actually plays out. Xyz group demanding something is not a story.. they can demand all they want but lets see if Target capitulates.. the story is whether they do or not. 

Yes it is. Homosexual XYZ groups is ALWAYS a story. It's a story because they have a high success rate and they get normal people's blood boiling every time they open their stupid, perverted mouths. 

2 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Do you know how many times I have read articles where one group demands this or that? Thousands.. Does it always turn out to be anything? No. Again, if Target caves in.. then this is a story. 

Do you know why you've read thousands of articles about these degenerates? It's because they're EVERYWHERE. they're in government, they're in the media, they're in film, they're in advertising, they're in the gaming industry...

How dense do you have to be?

Edited by Deluge

Yes it is. Homosexual XYZ groups is ALWAYS a story. It's a story because they have a decent success rate and they get normal people's blood boiling every time they open their stupid, perverted mouths. 

That is where we differ then. The fact that they get your blood boiling this easily... quite Pavlovian. in the meantime, get as worked up as you want and I will wait and see how it plays out. If Target gives in, then lets see if their sales go up, go down, stagnate, etc. 

Just now, impartialobserver said:

That is where we differ then. The fact that they get your blood boiling this easily... quite Pavlovian. in the meantime, get as worked up as you want and I will wait and see how it plays out. If Target gives in, then lets see if their sales go up, go down, stagnate, etc. 

It's already played out - multiple times. Target is just one story among God knows how many. 

These degenerates have gotten so pervasive that they have people like you completely duped. 

Just now, Deluge said:

It's already played out - multiple times. Target is just one story among God knows how many. 

These degenerates have gotten so pervasive that they have people like you completely duped. 

Duped? How so? Heads up... stuff like this means nothing to me. I go to Target 2 or 3 times a week and it matters not to me what they have at the front of the store. I go there to get various stuff for my kids such as art supplies and then i am out. 

6 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Duped? How so? Heads up... stuff like this means nothing to me. I go to Target 2 or 3 times a week and it matters not to me what they have at the front of the store. I go there to get various stuff for my kids such as art supplies and then i am out. 

There are people with a lot more awareness than you that don't want that kind of shit anywhere near them and their family. Target is supposed to be a family store, not a stronghold for activists. 

If you don't give a shit either way, then why are you in this thread? Just put your blinders on, like you do in Target, and go find a thread that actually pushes your hot buttons. 

Edited by Deluge

There are people with a lot more awareness than you that don't want that kind of shit anywhere near them and their family. Target is supposed to be a family store, not a stronghold for activists. 

If you don't give a shit either way, then why are you in this thread? Just put your blinders on, like you do in Target, and go find a thread that pushes your hot buttons. 

I would ask if you think that Target is a private company or not? If so, are they free to take this course if they want to? Now, will these actions be met with increased sales or not.. who knows. But what is mandating that they fit your narrow view..... feel free to cite some laws 

13 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

So I don't see how you can complain when others do it.

Myself, I don't care.  I don't see the point in boycotting based on who they do and don't market to.

And if your brand is also bought by lots of queers or none, why do you care anyway? 

Boycotts are necessary when a business puts politics ahead of actual business. Target needs to learn from this, just like Bud Light has been learning. 

5 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

I would ask if you think that Target is a private company or not? If so, are they free to take this course if they want to? Now, will these actions be met with increased sales or not.. who knows. But what is mandating that they fit your narrow view..... feel free to cite some laws 

Target can do whatever the hell it wants, just like WE as shoppers can do whatever the hell WE want. If they want to put politics ahead of our wallets, then we will open our wallets some place else.

Don't you just love free enterprise? 

2 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Boycotts are necessary when a business puts politics ahead of actual business. Target needs to learn from this, just like Bud Light has been learning. 

Target can do whatever the hell it wants, just like WE as shoppers can do whatever the hell WE want. If they want to put politics ahead of our wallets, then we will open our wallets some place else.

Don't you just love free enterprise? 

I do love free enterprise. 

I am not one to wax nostalgic but I do wish we could go back to that grand time in the early 2000's when politics (real or perceived) was not interwoven in every thing that you do. Supposedly, my going to the neighborhood park is inherently a leftist thing.. not sure how but folks are so bored today. 

1 minute ago, impartialobserver said:

I do love free enterprise. 

I am not one to wax nostalgic but I do wish we could go back to that grand time in the early 2000's when politics (real or perceived) was not interwoven in every thing that you do. Supposedly, my going to the neighborhood park is inherently a leftist thing.. not sure how but folks are so bored today. 

Then you understand why getting the word out is so important. If you want political bullshit out of your face then you have to push back. 

Then you understand why getting the word out is so important. If you want political bullshit out of your face then you have to push back. 

However, i find that it is ubiquitous. With the exception of record stores and a few breweries.. everywhere has some political signal. I boycott Target and instead go to Wal-mart.. that is construed as my wanting to support billionaires who do not care about their workers and blah, blah, blah. 

9 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

However, i find that it is ubiquitous. With the exception of record stores and a few breweries.. everywhere has some political signal. I boycott Target and instead go to Wal-mart.. that is construed as my wanting to support billionaires who do not care about their workers and blah, blah, blah. 

Walmart knows to keep activist shit out of their floor displays. That is where the difference is.