Singh says NDP won’t trigger election over Johnston, interference. Why?

I'm sure if the CIA hired me to go spy on Russia the first thing I'd have to do is go to Moscow and register as a foreign agent. Boy then we could close CSIS, the CIA and MI5 and save all of 'your' tax money!

FFS!

When they get caught they are on a registry, and often get booted from the country. You think they're gonna list than on Google so landlords and Joe Curious can look it up?

FFS if you really believe a former Governor General can't be trusted simply because he knows the Trudeaus and that Singh is only in it to get his pension or he'd get some kind of 'advantage' by triggering an election and ruining any chance of completing denticare and pharmacare - then believe that the reason they haven't gone back to the Moon in over 50 years was cuz it really was made of Green cheese and Americans only like cheddar.

2 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Edited to add the last sentence.

After i'd responded.  Which is the kind of guy you are. Haven't got the balls to say it straight up, you have to wait till i've read and responded and then sneak it in hoping i don't notice.

Oh EDIT: If you don't like it, put me on ignore. Will save you so much stress LOL

On the contrary - i'm happy for people to see what kind of loser you are :) i'm just pointing it out

But i love that now you're begging me to put you on ignore so that i don't see you trying to sneak around like that :)  

I would never put you on ignore - you're the best free entertainment on the board short of Americana Antifa ;)  But i Will point out when you do cowardly stuff like that :) 

Edited by CdnFox

4 hours ago, Moonbox said:

I don't think NDP voters (whoever and wherever they are) care much how you characterize it.  All they care is that the NDP got some results for the first time in a long time after the last election.  

They didn't tho. They added like 1 seat.  The best you could say is they didn't lose seats for the first time in a long time. Jaggers had way more seats when he took over

Edited by CdnFox

3 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Yup OK ?

Good boy - 7 more and you're done for the day  :) 

I assume you'll go back later when you think i'm not looking to say something else in the hopes i don't see it? what's it like to be scared of someone on the internet like that?

1 hour ago, herbie said:

I'm sure if the CIA hired me to go spy on Russia the first thing I'd have to do is go to Moscow and register as a foreign agent. Boy then we could close CSIS, the CIA and MI5 and save all of 'your' tax money!

FFS!

When they get caught they are on a registry, and often get booted from the country. You think they're gonna list than on Google so landlords and Joe Curious can look it up?

FFS if you really believe a former Governor General can't be trusted simply because he knows the Trudeaus and that Singh is only in it to get his pension or he'd get some kind of 'advantage' by triggering an election and ruining any chance of completing denticare and pharmacare - then believe that the reason they haven't gone back to the Moon in over 50 years was cuz it really was made of Green cheese and Americans only like cheddar.

So, what's your point ?

13 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

They didn't tho. They added like 1 seat.  The best you could say is they didn't lose seats for the first time in a long time. Jaggers had way more seats when he took over

I'm not talking about the seat count.  I'm talking about the dental funding.  

55 minutes ago, herbie said:

FFS!

It's true, I point at the lobbyist registry for the same reason, it's pointless to think a registry will prevent undue influence, interference and or corruption.

Of course if I really had my way, politicians would be effectively wired to the Internet so most of what they say or are told would be public.

Unfortunately there's 380 of them and only 38 million of us....it's so unfair.

1 hour ago, herbie said:

Some people seem to think accountability and transparency are the least important features of our governance because people are generally to uninformed to understand the complexities of governing and as such should just be happy with what it gets.

If this sentiment is the appropriate government policy it should be spelled out as such and why to the public. I think the effort to baffle people with bullshit is always worse than attempting to dazzle them with brilliance.

1 minute ago, ExFlyer said:

you lose out.

ROFLMAO!!!!  I see you've hit the point where you've lost the ability to speak in coherent sentences again :)  You cracked early today!

And we'll see. You always seem to roll over and do what you're told in the end so....

2 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Nope, you always lose.

Nonsense - you'll have another breakdown before the day is over. You can't help yourself. And to be honest you showing up again and again to tell me you won't do it is pretty much as funny as you doing it so either way i win ;) 

23 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Lose again.

Holy shit - are you still stewing over this?  LOLOLOL!

Yeah - I'm the one who's losing here :) LOLOL

Man, i live rent free in your head - were your parents Fisher and Price, because you have really big easy to push buttons :)  

12 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Again??

You need professional help for your obsession with me :)

You're the one following me around making pointles "yup" comments and posting your "i surrender' icon :)    And demanding that i've lost every now and then :)

For me it's just entertainment :)

34 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

I don't follow you...I just respond to to !diocy you post to m

You literally follow me - and you don't really respond, you just post yup ok most of the time out of a desperate need for attention and to help get over your own fears :)

You freak out every time i point out you're wrong and make an argument you can't refute.  Its this weird childish "tell" that lets the world know you're feeling like a failure but somehow think as long as you respond with something that can't be refuted you look like an adult.

38 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Traumatized?? LOL

That much is pretty obvious :)

38 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Support group? LOL

Looks like you three needed one :)

39 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

You have, at best, been a source of laughter.

Oh look - you've learned to mimick what i say!  :)   well done, LOL

You've taken this pretty serious - I'm the one who's been laughing  and i've pointed that out many times :)  whatching you do what you're told because you don't know what else to do - watching your little break downs - watching when you get so frustrated you stop speaking in coherent sentences and make the funnest  spelling mistakes :) LOLOL  

(BTW - you're doing it again ;) )

Just now, ExFlyer said:

Ha Ha Ha

Very convincing :)  -  just remember you still owe me 6 and i'll get them eventually, you can't help yourself :)

But its hilarious how desperate you are to convince me that this doesn't traumatize you, all the while doing things that show you're traumatized.  Like posting nothing but nervous laugher like  ha ha ha. ;)  Very charlie brown of you.

25 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Ha Ha Ha

LOL - wow you've cracked early today :P

SO give me ten more kiddo :)     I'll also accept he he he's and heh heh's, or whatever floats your boat.

It all means the same thing, you're intimidated as hell and your ego won't let you not reply but you're too afraid to make an argument or say something that could make you look more stupid :)

7 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Proof of a being loser by CdnLoser

LOL - well lets see....

Posts little 'surrender' posts like 'ha ha ha'  - Check

Has lost the ability to speak in actual sentances? - Check

Desperately attempts to insist he doesn't care while constantly posting and frantically trying to look less stupid -  check

Yep - it's not even time to start work and i've rebooted his brain once already  :) ROFLMAO!!!!

4 hours ago, CdnFox said:

LOL - well lets see....

31 posts to me in 3 pages on this thread, by you because you don't like what I say to you. (not including your posts to others that disagree with you)

Sad, sad, sad. LOL

31 posts to me in 3 pages on this thread, by you because you don't like what I say to you. (not including your posts to others that disagree with you)

Sad, sad, sad. LOL

ROFLMAO - you don't actually say anything :) 

That's 31 post of you being too terrified to talk and me laughing at you!   :) 

And THEN you actually wasted the time to go COUNT THEM so that you could claim that YOU"RE not the obsessed one!!  AAAHAHAHAAHAHAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!  :):)  :)  

Whew - just when i think you can't get dumber :)   LOL - tell me you're utterly obsessed without telling me :)  I mean seriously - who wastes the time to go back and count like that?