Singh says NDP won’t trigger election over Johnston, interference. Why?

1 hour ago, TreeBeard said:

Shouldn’t it be obvious?  It’s not to his electoral advantage.   He can read polls.  

But it's a way that he honestly could gain an election advantage. And ways like that don't come up every day. It's a genuine issue he could convincingly stand up and say "see? This is why we're different than the libs". That's not going to get easier to find as he gets closer to election time.

10 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Yet...have you provided anything of value? I believe your first post had something to do with the cost of an inquiry? Gee...just after you finished trying to justify the cost of new toidies for trannies in schools.

Heeeyyy...that sounds like trolling. Are you trolling CdnFox? That's...cute?

Not when responding to him.

But yes, I have made my opinion known on this topic and then he started again.

Naww, I don't troll him at all, I respond to him.....and it pisses him off so, I keep feeding. Notice I say very little to him. My favourite response is Yup OK ? and that drives him nuts LOL .

?

12 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Literally replying to your post to me :)  ROFLMAO!!

Man that dementia sure is a problem for you :) You can't even remember what you did one post ago

And once again you're so upset you can't speak in sentences :) you really do have some mental health issues don't you

Again - literally replying to your post :)

Honestly tho you're the best kind of free entertainment :)   As near as i can tell when you get really upset you stop speaking in coherent sentences and your brain just resets and you can't remember what you were doing before. It's like i can reboot your mind remotely! LOLOL!

Yup OK ?

Edited by ExFlyer

4 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Naww, I don't troll him at all, I respond to him.....and it pisses him off so, I keep feeding. Notice I say very little to him. My favourite response is Yup OK ? and that drives him nuts LOL .

?

Yup OK ?

OK...but why are you concerned about cost with this, but just finished 10 rounds with @CdnFox saying the cost of toidies for trannies in schools is justified?

32 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

OK...but why are you concerned about cost with this, but just finished 10 rounds with @CdnFox saying the cost of toidies for trannies in schools is justified?

I am not concerned as it is not in my district and I never said they were justified. I would just say that with todays changing standards, something is going to be done and it costs what it costs. Anything that any level of government does is absurdly expensive.

On this topic, I said "So lets have a big expensive long inquiry that will sit on the shelf gathering dust with all the others. LOL" and

"If you actually think an inquiry will do anything, especially when the balance of power won't do anything regardless, then you are far more of an !diot than I even though .

A fool that wants to spend money for nothing. HA!"

And then he started....

As for 10 rounds with fox, he is still at it and I commented with my favourite response again.

Edited by ExFlyer

29 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

I am not concerned as it is not in my district and I never said they were justified. I would just say that with todays changing standards, something is going to be done and it costs what it costs. Anything that any level of government does is absurdly expensive.

On this topic, I said "So lets have a big expensive long inquiry that will sit on the shelf gathering dust with all the others. LOL" and "

If you actually think an inquiry will do anything, especially when the balance of power won't do anything regardless, then you are far more of an !diot than I even though .

A fool that wants to spend money for nothing. HA!"

And then he started....

As for 10 rounds with fox, he is still at ii and I commented with my favourite response again.

So toidies for trannies costs what it costs but the cost of an inquiry, that you "hope" or "think" would produce nothing, is a bad expenditure. Ok.

4 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

So toidies for trannies costs what it costs but the cost of an inquiry, that you "hope" or "think" would produce nothing, is a bad expenditure. Ok.

Yeah, one is to have a dump and the other is something that will be put in a dump :)

Point was and is,public inquiries have no value except for some political points. They hold no consequence and are just shelved after a few days in the headlines.

4 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Yeah, one is to have a dump and the other is something that will be put in a dump :)

lol...clever.

Point was and is,public inquiries have no value except for some political points. They hold no consequence and are just shelved after a few days in the headlines.

The "value" here, is the potential for Singh to finally make a real statement and be taken for more than Justin's lap dog. But he missed the boat.

10 minutes ago, PIK said:

I read somewhere , so not sure if its Tru, but he needs to stay put till 2025 to get his full pension. 

Which, if this is the reason for his pandering, makes Singh an awful representative.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

The "value" here, is the potential for Singh to finally make a real statement and be taken for more than Justin's lap dog. But he missed the boat.

I would like to see an inquiry, and the argument that it can’t be done without giving up state intelligence secrets is bogus.

That being said, Singh holds the balance of power right now and that’s the best position the NDP has ever been in.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Moonbox said:

I would like to see an inquiry, and the argument that it can’t be done without giving up state intelligence secrets is bogus.

That being said, Singh holds the balance of power right now and that’s the best position the NDP has ever been in.  

Yet he'll do nothing with it. The guy is a political flop. I have no love for the NDP but...Singh and his advisors are not seeing the big picture here.

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

Or at all really.

Simple fact is you're no where near as clever as you think you are, which is what makes it so fun to torment you :)

Ohhh nooooes - is the big bad man tormenting you? Snif!

Naww, I don't troll him at all, I respond to him.....and it pisses him off so, I keep feeding. Notice I say very little to him.

You literally responded with yup ok 10 times in a row when i told you to :)  Very little? You respond exactly how much i tell you to :)

My favourite response is Yup OK ? and that drives him nuts LOL .

LOL - it makes me laugh if that's what you mean. :)   Everyone knows you're intimidated as hell by me and that's your way of hiding. It's a little sign to the world that you're upset and insecure :) 

31 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

lol...clever.

Yeah. Problem is he already said he would not. He can do it now now if he wanted.
I just look back at the multitude of public inquiries by all governments that wallow in the depths of the archives. A public inquiry is just people speaking, not even forced to tell the truth and there are no consequences of not complying with any recommendations.  They are a perfect way of a government (any government as they all used them) to make stuff go away. Results are often years after the event and no one cares any more.

You don't even have the courage to stand by your convictions.  If your answer is 'it costs what it costs' then the same answer is true here - democracy costs what it costs.

On this topic, I said "So lets have a big expensive long inquiry that will sit on the shelf gathering dust with all the others. LOL" and

Precisely. When it's a  subject you support you say 'it costs what it costs', when your beloved liberals are in trouble its "do we REALLY want to spend that money?!?" lol

"If you actually think an inquiry will do anything, especially when the balance of power won't do anything regardless, then you are far more of an !diot than I even though .

If there was an inquiry the balance of power would have done something. Wouldn't it.

And then he started....

....pointing out how childish your position is .  And it is. Claiming that an inquiry couldn't provide anything of value for the Canadian voter is ridiculous on the face of it. It's just you being a partisan hack.

As for 10 rounds with fox, he is still at it and I commented with my favourite response again.

LOL - because as a coward, that's all you can do :)  Its your way of saying you've lost but you want to pretend you didn't :)  

1 minute ago, ExFlyer said:

Yup OK ?

Good boy :)  - you might as well roll over on your back every time you do that :)

1 minute ago, ExFlyer said:

I knew you would come out of your hidey hole eventually.  LOL

You mean like i do every day?  Yeah - you're a flippin' genius :)  LOL  Who could have predicted it?!?!

Well it's nice to see you calm this morning - able to talk in actual sentences and not sputtering like an !diot again like yesterday. Try to keep your cool today will you?

16 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Yet he'll do nothing with it. The guy is a political flop. I have no love for the NDP but...Singh and his advisors are not seeing the big picture here.

The big picture is that when the Liberals are toppled or they are voted out, the NDP will no longer hold the balance of power.  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Yup OK ?

Wow - you started off well but you're obviously coming apart fairly quickly today

(Btw - your whole thing with the 'yup ok' is that you feel that's the only response i'm worth. Responding more after that in the same posts makes you look kinda stupid and pathetic :)  Just sayin )

16 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Oh Boo Hoo. Whine some more LOL

It's obvious that's precsely what you're doing with every yup ok :)  And i do love those salty tears :)  

EDIT - AND I NOTICE THAT AFTER I POSTED THIS YOU HAD TO GO BACK AND EDIT YOUR POST TO CHANGE IT AND ADD THINGS TO LOOK LESS STUPID. PRETTY PATHETIC

Edited by CdnFox

Just now, ExFlyer said:

Hoping the other party does not need them.

Well if you were bright enough to read a poll (or read) you'd note that the other party probably wouldn't.  At least not very often if at all.

This would be very similar to when harper was in power in the early days.  Any one party could keep them afloat so it takes all parties to bring them down. The bloc will tend to want to keep a situation like that going and will deal with them on numerous issues. The liberals won't want to force an election over areas where they're weak so will back down on a number of issues.

And of course they know that for the first year and a half the libs AND the dips will be far too poor to go back to an election AND both will likely be having leadership races that take time and the new leaders will need time to get organized. All PP has to do is do a good job for 18 months and not do anything crazy and then call or force an election and voila - majority.

1 hour ago, Moonbox said:

The big picture is that when the Liberals are toppled or they are voted out, the NDP will no longer hold the balance of power.  

Singh is Pixie-Dust's lap dog. If he had any real power...he'd have no idea what to do with it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Wow - .....

EDIT - AND I NOTICE THAT AFTER I POSTED THIS YOU HAD TO GO BACK AND EDIT YOUR POST TO CHANGE IT AND ADD THINGS TO LOOK LESS STUPID. PRETTY PATHETIC

Edited to add the last sentence. "Oh Boo Hoo. Whine some more. Only a real loser keeps hitting their head against a wall and you keep going and going and going  LOL "

The "Yup OK  ?" was always was and will always be there for you  LOL

Oh EDIT: If you don't like it, put me on ignore. Will save you so much stress LOL

Edited by ExFlyer

4 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Or he'll save it up for something more important.

I'd like to see him present a motion calling for the foreign agent registry everyone seems to think will help prevent interference. We don't need an inquiry or public hearing to get that ball rolling.

15 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Or he'll save it up for something more important.

I'd like to see him present a motion calling for the foreign agent registry everyone seems to think will help prevent interference. We don't need an inquiry or public hearing to get that ball rolling.

I'd like to have that registry as well.