Singh says NDP won’t trigger election over Johnston, interference. Why?

https://globalnews.ca/news/9742306/ndp-singh-election-foreign-interference-johnston/

NDP Leader Jagmeet Singh is defending his party’s decision not to include binding orders in its foreign interference motion, which called for David Johnston to step down as special rapporteur, and says an election does not “make sense” if the goal is protecting Canada’s democracy.

Singh told The West Block’s Mercedes Stephenson in an interview that aired Sunday that he wants to get a better understanding of the full extent of allegations of foreign interference.

Well if anyone needed any proof that Jagger's is nothing more than Justin's House boy, there you go. He has stated that a public enquiry is necessary, that Johnston isn't acceptable, and that our democracy is on the line..... but won't force the gov't to do anything about it.

The ndp is now officially just a chapter house of the Liberals.

8 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

So lets have a big expensive long inquiry that will sit on the shelf gathering dust with all the others. LOL

Oh noes!!! Someone's liberal buddies might get exposed! Can't have that.

How childish. Inquiries regularly produce data that the house itself can't. That's why the liberals are so afraid of it. And much of that info can help the public decide if the gov't is doing the right thing or if they've been incompetent fools.

So the 'sitting on a shelf' thing fools no one.

But if that's how Jaggers thinks, and he doesn't believe an inquiry would be valuable - why'd he call for one? Why'd he say johnston should step down?

Nah - the poor fools who voted ndp thinking it was a different party from the liberals were unfortunately sadly mistaken. I guess neither the liberals OR the ndp care too much for the democratic process.

13 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Oh noes!!! Someone's liberal buddies might get exposed! Can't have that.

How childish......

If you actually think an inquiry will do anything, especially when the balance of power won't do anything regardless, then you are far more of an !diot than I even though .

A fool that wants to spend money for nothing. HA!

Just now, ExFlyer said:

If you actually think an inquiry will do anything, especially when the balance of power won't do anything regardless, then you are far more of an !diot than I even though .

Awww look at you, trying to pretend you're saying something without saying something  :P

If  Jags actually DID push for an inquiry then the balance of power WOULD be doing something. Wouldn't it. So your comment is nonsensical to begin with.

Jags should be standing behind his statements, he should be forcing an enquiry  and doing the right thing for Canadians. Instead he's bowing down to the ilberals, his lord and master. The point is - he shouldn't.

Just now, ExFlyer said:

A fool that wants to spend money for nothing. HA!

I know that as a liberal this might confuse you - but our democracy is not "nothing'.  And some of us care about it. Liberals obviously don't but it's a little bit of a surprise to find the ndp doesn't either.

I know - you're against spending canadian money on protecting elections when you feel we should be spending it on BUYING elections for the liberals. But - that's not how everyone feels.

2 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

The answer to the question is that Singh wants to keep as many seats and as much power as possible.  Everything he says to indicate otherwise is bullshit and anyone with half a brain knows this.  

That is obviously true but the thing is he has to know that he's got to pull the ejection seat before the next election. If he goes into the next election with this coalition in tact he'll be wearing the liberal track record for the election and people will be asking 'why not just vote for the liberals directly instead of indirectly?"  History shows that the minor partner in such agreements get mauled.

So unless he's wiling to put his own party into the ground he's got to find an issue to go to the polls on before then, and what are the chances of a better one coming up?

Besides - if he pressured the libs would cave and there would be an inquiry. He'd look to people like he really was independent of the libs and that would be valuable - but i think he really is in the pockets of the liberals.

Just now, ExFlyer said:

Yup OK ?

9 more :)

I know that this is your only way of coping :)  I intimidate the hell out of you and you can't argue against my points so this is how you deal with it.

What's funny tho is that you've now trained yourself to do it on demand when i tell you  :) you can't even help yourself.  :)

But i guess it sort of takes over the thread and you're obviously hoping it'll hide your previous stupidity from others.

2 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

The answer to the question is that Singh wants to keep as many seats and as much power as possible.  Everything he says to indicate otherwise is bullshit and anyone with half a brain knows this.  

Jughead . . . un-employable after the election. Shuffling down the road kicking horse turds.

The NDP stands for nothing. No fibre, no ideals, sfa.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Nope

Nope

Nope.

The only thing funny (or odd) is your obsession and fascination with me.  Kinda, really creepy LOL

You literally posted like 30 of those things because i told you to before you wised up, with me laughing at you all the way :)   I'd say the 'weird infatuation' isn't on my part :)

13 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Perhaps bullied in school - geek/nerd? . . . now the tyrant of the keyboard.  Oh well!

Awww little banana. Still haven't learned to speak in complete sentences yet i see :)

Another one who's too scared to actually discuss anything - just runs out, yaps at the bigger dogs and runs away ;)  Well there's the left for you.

Edited by CdnFox
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Awww little banana. Still haven't learned to speak in complete sentences yet i see :)

Another one who's too scared to actually discuss anything - just runs out, yaps at the bigger dogs and runs away ;)  Well there's the left for you.

A cast, a strike, reel in the dumbest fish in the pond - the one with all the hooks in its mouth.  It just can't help itself, it has to bite, and bite, and bite again.  A 'catch & release'  puddle. . . that's good, as others like to troll for the dumbest fish too.  Tight lines !   :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nefarious Banana said:

A cast, a strike, reel in the dumbest fish in the pond - the one with all the hooks in its mouth. 

Ohhh now - Don't talk like that. you're not the dumbest. You just look that way :)

1 minute ago, Nefarious Banana said:

It just can't help itself, it has to bite, and bite, and bite again.  A 'catch & release'  puddle. . . that's good, as others like to troll for the dumbest fish too.  Tight lines !   :)

ROFL - well you do seem to like to bite bait. :)  You certainly can't discuss anything  :)

Why don't you come out and talk to us little guy? It's just the internet, nobody's going to hurt you. Yeash it's like coaxing a kitten out from under the sofa ......  

1 minute ago, CdnFox said:

Ohhh now - Don't talk like that. you're not the dumbest. You just look that way :)

ROFL - well you do seem to like to bite bait. :)  You certainly can't discuss anything  :)

Why don't you come out and talk to us little guy? It's just the internet, nobody's going to hurt you. Yeash it's like coaxing a kitten out from under the sofa ......  

You make my point . . . done.  :)

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

A cast, a strike, reel in the dumbest fish in the pond - the one with all the hooks in its mouth.  It just can't help itself, it has to bite, and bite, and bite again.  A 'catch & release'  puddle. . . that's good, as others like to troll for the dumbest fish too.  Tight lines !   :)

Ya, he has gotta change his name from Cdnfox to Cdnfish getting caught again and again and again LOL

Edited by ExFlyer

38 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Creepy little person makes my sjkin crawl...again... and again..... and again but hey, if your dark dank basement is your entire world, we can understand LOL

its' easy to tell when you're getting upset - you stop using complete sentences and just kind of ramble :) Not to mention your spelling goes to crap. I guess i must be getting under your sjkin :)  LOL 

Man, if dumb could fly you'd be supersonic :)  keep dancin' little guy !

45 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Ya, he has gotta change his name from Cdnfox to Cdnfish getting caught again and again and again LOL

Wow - you're REALLY obsessing about me today :)  

Always love seeing those salty tears kid - keep it coming :)

2 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Yup OK ?

LOL - nice you know you're still my biatch  :)

2 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

That is all your creepy little personality is worth LOL

So why did you add that then? In fact, why post at all?

ohhhhh right - desperate for my attention. I forgot :) 

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

LOL - nice you know you're still my biatch  :)

So why did you add that then? In fact, why post at all?

ohhhhh right - desperate for my attention. I forgot :) 

Huh? You again?

Creepy little man is back.

Can't get me out of your mind eh LOL

18 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Huh? You again?

Literally replying to your post to me :)  ROFLMAO!!

Man that dementia sure is a problem for you :) You can't even remember what you did one post ago

Creepy little man is back.

And once again you're so upset you can't speak in sentences :) you really do have some mental health issues don't you

Can't get me out of your mind eh LOL

Again - literally replying to your post :)

Honestly tho you're the best kind of free entertainment :)   As near as i can tell when you get really upset you stop speaking in coherent sentences and your brain just resets and you can't remember what you were doing before. It's like i can reboot your mind remotely! LOLOL!

7 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Creepy little person makes my sjkin crawl...again... and again..... and again but hey, if your dark dank basement is your entire world, we can understand LOL

Yet...have you provided anything of value? I believe your first post had something to do with the cost of an inquiry? Gee...just after you finished trying to justify the cost of new toidies for trannies in schools.

Heeeyyy...that sounds like trolling. Are you trolling CdnFox? That's...cute?

Anyway...IMO...Singh needed how many tries to gain his seat? The jack-ass is protecting his perceived meal ticket. The tactical acumen of a very simple mind. He doesn't seem to understand that his best chance for a continued political career is to bring Pixie-Dust down.

Meh...nice hat though... ;)

• Like 1