Capitol Police stop a school choir from singing the National Anthem

From the I'M NOT MAKING THIS SHIT UP stack.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/capitol-police-youth-choir-during-national-anthem-performance-sparking-outrage-shocked

Capitol Police stop youth choir during national anthem performance, sparking outrage: 'I was shocked'

Video footage showing a South Carolina-based children’s choir being stopped by a Capitol Police officer from singing the national anthem in the U.S. Capitol has gone viral with millions of views.

Capitol Police said singers with the Rushingbrook Children’s Choir from Greenville were stopped because of a "miscommunication," which occurred May 26.

Capitol Police initially issued a statement that said they were under the impression the group didn’t have permission to perform in the building but clarified later that they "were not aware that the Speaker’s Office had approved this performance."

Gee! Imagine what would have happened had the Capitol police gotten off their fat asses when THIS happened.

ef894842-15cd-45e9-8bc7-9755da2e828e-capitol_protest_4.PNG?crop=823,463,x0,y21&width=823&height=463&format=pjpg&auto=webp

I guess ANTIFA is not as scary a threat to Capitol Hill as these violent criminals. .

Rushingbrook Children’s Choir