Conservative Solutions

I thought I’d compile a list of the solutions that conservatives have created to our nation’s problems. 

1. Their Economic Plan: Non-existent. So instead, start a culture war. 
  2. Healthcare Plan: Non-existent. So instead, start a culture war. 
  3. Environmental Destruction: Permit more environmental destruction. 
  4. Terrorism: Make every effort to delay transition to energy technologies which sideline unstable Mideast regimes.
  5. Reductions in American Manufacturing: Attack China.   Start a trade war.
  6. Homelessness Plan: Non-existent. Start a culture war. 
  • Like 3
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Rebound said:

I thought I’d compile a list of the solutions that conservatives have created to our nation’s problems. 

4. Terrorism: Make every effort to delay transition to energy technologies which sideline unstable Mideast regimes.

You certainly summed it up. ???

17 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

1. Economic Plan: It's about fostering an environment that allows businesses to thrive and create jobs, focusing on reducing regulations and promoting free market principles. Rather than starting a culture war, real conservatives, not trolls that swear at every sentence, emphasize individual freedoms and limited government intervention, which they believe leads to economic prosperity for all.

2. Healthcare Plan: Conservatives often advocate for market-based healthcare reforms, empowering individuals with more choices and reducing government involvement. While their approach may differ, the goal remains to ensure access to quality healthcare.

3. Environmental Stewardship: While there may be disagreements on the best approach, conservatives prioritize finding a balance between environmental protection and economic growth. They often seek to address environmental concerns through innovation, technology, and voluntary initiatives, without stifling businesses or sacrificing jobs.

4. Terrorism: Conservatives focus on national security, supporting efforts to maintain a strong defense and protect American interests. They often prioritize energy independence, aiming to reduce reliance on unstable regions and transition to alternative energy technologies for a more secure future.

5. American Manufacturing: Conservatives aim to level the playing field for American manufacturers, standing against unfair trade practices, particularly from countries like China. While trade tensions may arise, the goal is to protect American jobs and promote fair competition.

6. Homelessness: Conservatives approach homelessness by empowering local communities, and supporting policies that encourage personal responsibility and self-reliance. They often prioritize economic opportunities and initiatives that address the root causes of homelessness.

????Nice try but Bvllshit

Excuse him, he's a Yank. Their conservatism was always far more polarized and militaristic. Even more so today.

Diefenbaker, Stanfield, Joe Clark and Mulroney were communists, Harper barely tolerable to what the 'conservative' Internet mouthpieces are today. Hell they even drew votes from people like me.

37 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

1. Economic Plan: It's about fostering an environment that allows businesses to thrive and create jobs, focusing on reducing regulations and promoting free market principles. Rather than starting a culture war, real conservatives, not trolls that swear at every sentence, emphasize individual freedoms and limited government intervention, which they believe leads to economic prosperity for all.

2. Healthcare Plan: Conservatives often advocate for market-based healthcare reforms, empowering individuals with more choices and reducing government involvement. While their approach may differ, the goal remains to ensure access to quality healthcare.

3. Environmental Stewardship: While there may be disagreements on the best approach, conservatives prioritize finding a balance between environmental protection and economic growth. They often seek to address environmental concerns through innovation, technology, and voluntary initiatives, without stifling businesses or sacrificing jobs.

4. Terrorism: Conservatives focus on national security, supporting efforts to maintain a strong defense and protect American interests. They often prioritize energy independence, aiming to reduce reliance on unstable regions and transition to alternative energy technologies for a more secure future.

5. American Manufacturing: Conservatives aim to level the playing field for American manufacturers, standing against unfair trade practices, particularly from countries like China. While trade tensions may arise, the goal is to protect American jobs and promote fair competition.

6. Homelessness: Conservatives approach homelessness by empowering local communities, and supporting policies that encourage personal responsibility and self-reliance. They often prioritize economic opportunities and initiatives that address the root causes of homelessness.

Dude, are you serious?

”Market-based healthcare?” As in, “Oh, you’re poor? No healthcare for you! Eat shlt and die!”

Chinese manufacturing? Dude, who do you think setup all those factories in China? Uh… Republican businessmen?  Yeah, that’s right. US companies chose to outsource to China, then cried over it.  Trump’s “solution” was to racially insult China repeatedly and create tariffs which American taxpayers have to pay, along with farmer bailouts which American taxpayers also had to pay.  How many factories moved back to America as a result?  ZEEEEEEERO.  Zip. Zilch. Nada.  

Great economic plan.  

Terrorism:  Please, please, tell us all about the Conservative alternative energy plans. Fracking? More coal? Here’s the thing: By keeping America from transitioning away from petroleum, we continue to empower the oil sheiks, because petroleum is a global commodity. 

Edited by Rebound
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Dude, are you serious?

”Market-based healthcare?” As in, “Oh, you’re poor? No healthcare for you! Eat shlt and die!”

Chinese manufacturing? Dude, who do you think setup all those factories in China? Uh… Republican businessmen?  Yeah, that’s right. US companies chose to outsource to China, then cried over it.  Trump’s “solution” was to racially insult China repeatedly and create tariffs which American taxpayers have to pay, along with farmer bailouts which American taxpayers also had to pay.  How many factories moved back to America as a result?  ZEEEEEEERO.  Zip. Zilch. Nada.  

Great economic plan.  

Terrorism:  Please, please, tell us all about the Conservative alternative energy plans. Fracking? More coal? Here’s the thing: By keeping America from transitioning away from petroleum, we continue to empower the oil sheiks, because petroleum is a global commodity. 

Well said. 

1 hour ago, Contrarian said:

Some satire: The mob has surrounded me, not to worry, I am a bit hangover today, went out to a restaurant yesterday and did some human things, however, rest assured even if 10 of you come, the lonely radical centrist will keep his aim and present a reasonable argument. I need to do my research very thoroughly other than Google and ChatGPT, because it seems the gathering is growing and the audience is with you.  Good, will provide quality material to combat your latest rants. This trick of saying that I don't care about poor people is a typical left wing point that wants to indicate that conservatives do not care. This is when you deal with fear currency. 

Pending: 

d42b6e13a12d2b532fd26f783ba8d19d.gif

I understand that you’re trying to represent their view. But my rebuttal to you was not opinion, it was fact. 

America and Canada have radically different health systems. Over fifty percent of all debt in America is medical debt. So “market-based” healthcare literally means, “Eat shlt and die, poor people!” and “Lose your job, lose your healthcare,” and “Get a job, you still get no healthcare.”

I would LOVE to see serious healthcare reform which cuts lawyers AND insurance companies out of healthcare decision-making.  Let me give you an example: In California law, education malpractice liability is limited to providing more education. If a school does a bad job, maybe they have to pay your private school tuition (directly to that school), but they don’t pay for your wasted time or lost opportunity. Medicine should be that way, instead of these ambulance-chasing motherflkers we get on TV who are massively driving up the cost of medical care. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Contrarian said:

Healthcare Plan: First of all when I said that, I was referring to Market-based reforms that aim to increase competition and empower individuals with more choices, without denying healthcare to those in need. It's about balancing personal freedom and ensuring access to quality healthcare for all.

Chinese manufacturing: Outsourcing to China wasn't exclusive to one party. Conservatives prioritize protecting American jobs and addressing unfair trade practices to level the playing field for American manufacturers.

Alternative energy: Conservatives support a diverse energy portfolio, including exploring clean coal technologies and utilizing domestic energy sources like fracking. The gradual transition away from petroleum does not happen over night. 

Cute, but when you get down to actual policies, Republican politicians have zero solutions for these things you mention, except to oppose all efforts.  

What’s more: If you’re in a car accident or suffer a heart attack, are you supposed to go online and compare hospital costs and have the ambulance take you 150 miles away to a more competitive hospital? No.  In fact, American hospitals don’t publish their rates. You cannot even ask how much their service will cost. (You can ask, they just won’t tell you.)

Actions speak louder than words: Trump came one vote short of eliminating ObamaCare, and he had no replacement plan. No care for low income people whatsoever.  

Same with the alternative energy. Their plan is to oppose it. That is not free market. The state that produces the most electricity from wind is Texas… and legislators there have written bills to stop it. 
Free market means “politician for sale to the highest bidder,” which means the oil, coal, and gun lobbies.

When you talk about trade policies, you again write with flowery prose which ignores fact: Trump started a trade war with China by imposing tariffs paid for by US taxpayers and agriculture subsidies paid for by US taxpayers.  

Actions speak louder than words.  

Edited by Rebound
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Rebound said:

You are a liar. Plain and simple. NONE of those lies in any way resemble mainstream conservatism (which makes up most of America.)

Crawl back under your rock, troll.

• Downvote 1

16 hours ago, reason10 said:

You are a liar. Plain and simple. NONE of those lies in any way resemble mainstream conservatism (which makes up most of America.)

Crawl back under your rock, troll.

Prove it. Provide CONCRETE EXAMPLES. Start with the PUBLISHED Republican healthcare plan to replace the ACA.

YOU CANNOT.

On 6/3/2023 at 10:20 AM, Rebound said:

Well don't stop there, scumbag. You need a comparison to that list; roll out the democrat party's accomplishments in each of those six items. 

On 6/3/2023 at 3:45 PM, Contrarian said:

When I seen the notification from you, I already knew what you were going to say. That's the theory and it goes back and forth, in France the left wing went after capitalists to tax them heavily and the capitalists moved their money into Switzerland and Belgium, so people placed back a conservative there. Is like a yoyo, not saying is perfect, these theories, hence why Conservatives, and Republicans get voted out too after a while. 

Comparing Frances or any country in the EU political system to the reich wing dingaling Shltshow that we have going on here is a joke

56 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

What are you talking about man? If you increase the taxes too much, the people with the money, the capitalists, will start moving more money offshore exactly how rich Frenchmen did it in which case it will affect the system. Or do you think you can just increase the taxes and people will obey Uncle Sugar and not use loopholes or lawyers, offshore to move their money? in which case it will affect the economy? Is the same principle. 

Explain why us tax revenue falls when Republicans cut taxes. 

2 hours ago, Deluge said:

Well don't stop there, scumbag. You need a comparison to that list; roll out the democrat party's accomplishments in each of those six items. 

“Scumbag”? Want to join my Ignore list?  

3 hours ago, Contrarian said:

What are you talking about man? If you increase the taxes too much, the people with the money, the capitalists, will start moving more money offshore exactly how rich Frenchmen did it in which case it will affect the system. Or do you think you can just increase the taxes and people will obey Uncle Sugar and not use loopholes or lawyers, offshore to move their money? in which case it will affect the economy? Is the same principle. 

All keep the people skeered tactics of the 4th Reich. Oh the poor billionaires... Oh Oh you do what our overlords command or they will punish us. When is your rightwingdingaling party going to serve up young virgins for sacrifice. Shid, they're already banning books and lowering the age for kids to work in agriculture and factories. America has had booming economies as recently as President Barack Obama at a much higher corp tax rate then now. 

8 hours ago, robosmith said:

Prove it. Provide CONCRETE EXAMPLES. Start with the PUBLISHED Republican healthcare plan to replace the ACA.

YOU CANNOT.

See, THIS is why you liberals look like such
!diots. You think everything has to be a PLAN.

Obamacare was a DISASTER that caused insurance premiums to skyrocket, caused people to LOSE their coverage and caused cancer patients to lose funding for the treatments they paid for because their policies were outlawed. The replacement is the FREE MARKET.

Your idi0tic list is a lie. Period. It lists NO actual conservative policies whatsoever. It's just another example of your irritating, uneducated TROLL posting.

Crawl back under your rock, creep.

1 hour ago, NYLefty said:

All keep the people skeered tactics of the 4th Reich. Oh the poor billionaires... Oh Oh you do what our overlords command or they will punish us. When is your rightwingdingaling party going to serve up young virgins for sacrifice. Shid, they're already banning books and lowering the age for kids to work in agriculture and factories. America has had booming economies as recently as President Barack Obama at a much higher corp tax rate then now. 

You are a LIAR. Barak Obama had worse numbers than the Great Depression, and he empowered nuclear terrorism from Iran. (Helped pay for ISIS)

NOBODY in the UNITED STATES has lowered the legal age for a child to work. You cannot find a SINGLE state statute or a law in the U.S. CODE that lowers the child working age. You retards ARE, however, EMPOWERING child slavery with your dumb ass electric cars, since CHILDREN WORK IN LITHIUM MINES in order to create electric car batteries.

This

th?id=OIP.kQm9wuInhQ3rN04zQg4ZZgHaD4&pid

th?id=OIP.hc3-uP7WGFmgOz0X3-9-yQHaFK&pid

is YOUR GOOSE STEPPING SIDE OF THE AISLE.

How about NAMING even ONE FCKING BOOK that has been banned? In schools, in public libraries, in book stores, whatever?

Name the book or admit you are a LIAR.

As far as offering up young virgins for sacrifice, YOUR GOOSE STEPPING SIDE OF THE AISLE HAS PROVIDED BILLIONS OF THEM WITH THIS HORROR.

24-weeks-26.png

2 hours ago, reason10 said:

See, THIS is why you liberals look like such
!diots. You think everything has to be a PLAN.

Obamacare was a DISASTER that caused insurance premiums to skyrocket, caused people to LOSE their coverage and caused cancer patients to lose funding for the treatments they paid for because their policies were outlawed. The replacement is the FREE MARKET.

Your idi0tic list is a lie. Period. It lists NO actual conservative policies whatsoever. It's just another example of your irritating, uneducated TROLL posting.

Crawl back under your rock, creep.

It's NOT "my list." I just knew you could NOT prove your stupid allegations, cause there never was a Republican  plan to replace the ACA and THEY LIED when they claimed there was. Duh.

1 hour ago, Deluge said:

You as a safety space dweller need to do whatever makes you feel safe. 

I will continue beating you people over the head with the truth. ;)

You can't tell "the truth" from your a$$hole, because you're a captive of FOS LIES.

5 minutes ago, robosmith said:

It's NOT "my list." I just knew you could NOT prove your stupid allegations, cause there never was a Republican  plan to replace the ACA and THEY LIED when they claimed there was. Duh.

You can't tell "the truth" from your a$$hole, because you're a captive of FOS LIES.

You're the biggest consumer (and dispenser) of lies on this forum. 

On 6/3/2023 at 9:20 AM, Rebound said:

Sigh - most of those are democrat policies, not republican.

If you have to lie to make a point, you probably don't have a very good point.

1 minute ago, CdnFox said:

Sigh - most of those are democrat policies, not republican.

If you have to lie to make a point, you probably don't have a very good point.

Well someone did tell him the pointy end of a boat is called the stern.