Why do the dummies still think they're somehow entitled to run this great nation

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

The H stands for humanoid.  Don't be so fragile.

On the other hand if a Chud objects, I will stop calling them one.

Do you use the term groomers?  Seems far more prevalent on here, should we go after those folks together?

I don't mind some teasing as long as it's done in good humour, and as long as there is another intelligent point in it somehow. Blatant name calling is just dull. This forum is dull to me when most of the posts are intended to be hurtful toward the other.

Not saying you need to be more like me. But yeah, 

you people need to be more like me ;)  

11 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

I am looking into it and will do a thread how this term is being used by smart men like you.

Why? Because you like the reactionary sugar too. :)

In turn in my view it creates more "chuds". You just don't see it.

You can't make someone into a chud, you can only make someone into a non-chud.  You can't de educate people.

1 hour ago, NYLefty said:

Does it matter?

Yes. 

See, when self loathing psychopaths, like yourself, continually berate white people, it fills some people's heads with nonsense. And once people hear enough of your shit, many start to believe it, and thats when the fighting begins.

You don't want to start fights, do you pervert? 

Edited by Deluge

47 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Yes. 

See, when self loathing psychopaths, like yourself, continually berate white people, it fills some people's heads with nonsense. And once people hear enough of your shit, many start to believe it, and thats when the fighting begins.

You don't want to start fights, do you pervert? 

I'm shaken in my boots. Another interwebs rightwingdingaling keyboard warrior making veiled threats, fvck off Nazi 

On 6/2/2023 at 2:15 PM, CdnFox said:

I assumed it was for the hot wings, but you might be right... .

Well if we're being fair, they don't.  It's just that the white world isn't having kids.  Or not enough anyway. In most countries that you'd consider 'white' or predominantly so the birth rate is below replacement.  Canada would have a negative population growth if it wasn't for immigration.

Here - have a look.  And remember you need about a 2.25 fertility rate or better with child mortality just to replace population never mind have enough growth to allow for emmigration.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependencies_by_total_fertility_rate#/media/File:TFR-HighRes-2020.png

Sure - he's got a great brain. It's in mint condition, still new in box and never used.

The world is full of racsist and bigots, just add him to the pile.

Have you been noticing lately that on many TV commercials these days there are a lot more black actors seen then ever before in the past year or so? It just appears to be a bit odd to see so many black faces these days in TV commercials. Just curious, that's all. ?

4 hours ago, NYLefty said:

Does it matter?

Dam right it does. The only reason some brainless white person would hate their own white skin color is because they have been listening way too much to the race hustling white hating liberal Marxist ilk that we see on TV every day, especially on American news talk shows on TV. Joy Reid is nothing more than a race hating anti-white racist. Even on The View they always try and mock and make and insult white people. This racism towards white people on TV needs to end. We now see on TV more anti-white hatred going on than ever before. 

As a black preacher once said on the internet: "don't make the white man angry". True words ever spoken. Keep this anti-white racism going, and just maybe one day, the white people will get very angry. Enough already of this anti-white racism. ? 

10 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

What you are saying sounds like racism to me. There's a culture in America that sees everything in terms of skin colour. These are not Canadian values.

What do you mean "sounds like"? That's like the "racist pile of shit" mantra.

In a weird way I actually gained respect for that guy when he admitted to being a racist, that's how much I hate all the leftard liars here. 

This can show up depending on the kind of test. There's a lot of ways to test intelligence. and some do rely on knowledge that would be gained within a culture for example. But more modern tests are able to work around that.

Such as how to hot wire a getaway vehicle? How to apply for welfare and food stamps? That's how to gain knowledge in a culture? I"m a little more even handed than that.  I believe in holding ALL races to an objective standard and I don't believe a race is too inferior to be subject to a test taken by another race.

And this is the thing. That's why claiming that 'black people are dumber' or 'asians are smarter'  based on average scores of a selected sample group is not relevant.. If you take any two groups of people and test them, there's an excellent chance that one group will score lower on average than the other. Not always but often. ANd one group might have a couple of real !diots or a couple of geniuses who throw the averages.

The Bell Curve (released in the late 90s) pissed off a lot of limp wristed left wingers. It basically used an objective standard to put blacks in an intelligence group below Caucasians, and Caucasians in an intelligence group below Asians. Charlie Kirk actually suggested there should be Asian privilege language, since Asians score higher on most intelligence tests.

Fact of the matter is, Asian Americans represent the most affluent, most intelligent and most law abiding Americans in this country. They have the most college degrees and the highest paying jobs. That is because their family unit is so strict and well structured.

If you're looking to compare them with blacks, just remember that 75 percent of all black children today grow up in single family homes, and that was not the case even in the Democrat Jim Crow laws days of the Fifties and early Sixties. The Great Society basically replaced the black father with the deep pockets of the state, for no other purpose than the buy the votes from this demographic.

Charles Murray (one of the authors of The Bell Curve) was quick to point out that there would be a looming white underclass, as more and more low class whites were following the examples of the blacks, downloading baby after baby for a government check and losing the father. So you can't really blame one race for this  phenomenon. Blame the Democrats.

Again, I don't necessarily blame any races for a condition that may affect them collectively. People are individuals, and in a  perfect world would be judged based on their actions, rather than that of a collective.

3 hours ago, taxme said:

Have you been noticing lately that on many TV commercials these days there are a lot more black actors seen then ever before in the past year or so? It just appears to be a bit odd to see so many black faces these days in TV commercials. Just curious, that's all. ?

I thought it was strange when Dwayne Johnson was tagged to star in Walking Tall. The original film was about a Tennessee sheriff of a redneck McNary County. I couldn't understand why the show had to use the name Walking Tall, when Johnson's character was Chris Vaughn instead of Buford Pusser and it took place in the Pacific Northwest. It had a fine script and could easily have opened with another name.

One of Johnson's more brilliant films (Gridiron Gang) was a story of how a counselor at a youth detention center created a football team out of the young inmates and spared many of them from a continued life of crime. It was based on a true story. The actual counselor was Sean Porter.

http://chasingthefrog.com/reelfaces/gridirongang/seanporter.jpg

Johnson was good in that  part. But why did Hollywood deem it necessary to cast a black man to portray this guy?

It would be like tapping George Clooney to play the part of Barak Obama in a quasi biographical film.

There are LOTS of historic black figures about which very successful movies could be made. 

40 minutes ago, reason10 said:

This can show up depending on the kind of test. There's a lot of ways to test intelligence. and some do rely on knowledge that would be gained within a culture for example. But more modern tests are able to work around that.

Such as how to hot wire a getaway vehicle? How to apply for welfare and food stamps? That's how to gain knowledge in a culture? I"m a little more even handed than that.  I believe in holding ALL races to an objective standard and I don't believe a race is too inferior to be subject to a test taken by another race.

Well not exactly ;)  But you're not entirely off the beaten path. early testing could have information that is culturally significant.  That's mostly been weeded out.

And this is the thing. That's why claiming that 'black people are dumber' or 'asians are smarter'  based on average scores of a selected sample group is not relevant.. If you take any two groups of people and test them, there's an excellent chance that one group will score lower on average than the other. Not always but often. ANd one group might have a couple of real !diots or a couple of geniuses who throw the averages.

The Bell Curve (released in the late 90s) pissed off a lot of limp wristed left wingers. It basically used an objective standard to put blacks in an intelligence group below Caucasians, and Caucasians in an intelligence group below Asians. Charlie Kirk actually suggested there should be Asian privilege language, since Asians score higher on most intelligence tests.

Well they score higher 'on average'.  But there is a huge variation within both communities and when you snip out the outliers it's pretty damn close.  But at the end of the day there's a lot of asians who are dumber than a lot of white people. The difference isn't even that great for the average, it's a few points.

Fact of the matter is, Asian Americans represent the most affluent, most intelligent and most law abiding Americans in this country. They have the most college degrees and the highest paying jobs. That is because their family unit is so strict and well structured.

I'm not sure that's true, but i suspect there's other factors as well if it is.

But there's no doubt that a structured family unit does play a strong role in sharpening one's mind and intelligence and other skills such as work ethic. They may not get smarter but they become more skilled which has the same effect.

If you're looking to compare them with blacks, just remember that 75 percent of all black children today grow up in single family homes, and that was not the case even in the Democrat Jim Crow laws days of the Fifties and early Sixties. The Great Society basically replaced the black father with the deep pockets of the state, for no other purpose than the buy the votes from this demographic.

Mistakes were made. that is true.

Charles Murray (one of the authors of The Bell Curve) was quick to point out that there would be a looming white underclass, as more and more low class whites were following the examples of the blacks, downloading baby after baby for a government check and losing the father. So you can't really blame one race for this  phenomenon. Blame the Democrats.

I'll add it to their pile. :)

Again, I don't necessarily blame any races for a condition that may affect them collectively. People are individuals, and in a  perfect world would be judged based on their actions, rather than that of a collective.

In the absence of specifics humanity will always default to the next level of information.  If we don't know details about a person then we look at their family. If we don't know that we look at the community they choose to live in. IF  we don't know that we tend to judge them on whatever variables we do have and we use the averages for those values. ANd race is one of those.

12 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

What do you mean "sounds like"? That's like the "racist pile of shit" mantra.

In a weird way I actually gained respect for that guy when he admitted to being a racist, that's how much I hate all the leftard liars here. 

I agree. But it doesn't sound like that to Americans. I was highlighting the major cultural dichotomy in the attitude towards race in Canada versus USA. We need to be reminded who we are up here- we are not Americans.

Because the leftist dunderheads see it on tv and automatically identify with it, by the hive-like mentality that is their nature.

Somebody get me a can of Raid... ;)  

• Like 1

On 6/3/2023 at 5:35 AM, Nationalist said:

Said the huge troll.

Is this your contribution to this site? To interject nonsense in order to cause friction? What do you gain?

I have NOT trolled ANYONE here. Unlike YOU who has ADMITTED disingenuous posting.

"Just messin with ya" - Nat man

On 6/3/2023 at 6:07 AM, CdnFox said:

ROFLMAO - thanks for admitting you have no sense of humour and are most likely a bot :)

Thanks for admitting you have NO IDEA what you're talking about.

On 6/3/2023 at 2:53 AM, NYLefty said:

Should be a bit concerning to the white race when only 50 yrs ago we had to teach middle easterners how to use a friggin TexASS instruments calculator.

Or as I have pointed out.. there is more to this story. The type of people that will willingly subject themselves to the rigor of economics at the grad school are very few. The small sample size makes generalization not so easy. 

On 6/2/2023 at 10:41 PM, WestCanMan said:

I don't doubt that you routinely get blown out of the water in math courses, what I do doubt is that you went to university, unless it was to play football. 

No one with a degree in economics would think that 13M new car sales was a good year for the US, and upon being informed that 13M was actually millions below the average of the past ten years, they'd never say "past years' sales are irrelevant" lol.

You're just like herbie, the guy who tried to pretend to be a real estate guru and then said "I renovated my house and tripled its value!" ?

You're outed io. 

Why do you feel the need to respond to me? 

2 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

Why do you feel the need to respond to me? 

I'm not "having a conversation with you", I'm just contributing to the thread. 

When you post some BS there I just set the record straight. Don't take it personally.