Why do the dummies still think they're somehow entitled to run this great nation

8 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

In grad school for economics, we had a cohort of 18 students.. 3 white americans of which I was one of them. the 15 non-americans blew us out of the water when it came to the advanced math. The three guys bonded in misery. Spending hour after hour slaving away on differential equations, complex calculus, and matrices. The others would breeze through it in an hour.. 

So I could use that very limited sample size to say that whites are not as advanced. I could.. but anyone with an ounce of intellect knows that there needs to be more information. 

I don't doubt that you routinely get blown out of the water in math courses, what I do doubt is that you went to university, unless it was to play football. 

No one with a degree in economics would think that 13M new car sales was a good year for the US, and upon being informed that 13M was actually millions below the average of the past ten years, they'd never say "past years' sales are irrelevant" lol.

You're just like herbie, the guy who tried to pretend to be a real estate guru and then said "I renovated my house and tripled its value!" ?

You're outed io. 

• Downvote 1

9 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Beer can't be woke or anti woke.   The pure will devour the pure to retain purity.

I will eat my Chik Fil A - no I won't.  I will drink beer... no beer is qweer and so ... wait they cancelled Dylan?  I will not shoot my beer I will drink it.

I will promise to wear my MAGA burka when pushing my cart through the supermarket, think of the children and amen.

Either you're shittered from guzzling all that cheap Bud Light or you've finally lost your marbles. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

In grad school for economics, we had a cohort of 18 students.. 3 white americans of which I was one of them. the 15 non-americans blew us out of the water when it came to the advanced math. The three guys bonded in misery. Spending hour after hour slaving away on differential equations, complex calculus, and matrices. The others would breeze through it in an hour.. 

So I could use that very limited sample size to say that whites are not as advanced. I could.. but anyone with an ounce of intellect knows that there needs to be more information. 

Should be a bit concerning to the white race when only 50 yrs ago we had to teach middle easterners how to use a friggin TexASS instruments calculator.

16 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Because we're smarter and better i guess.

Do white people even enter spelling b's?

Ahhh - no, no the vast majority are still white

https://www.aamc.org/data-reports/workforce/data/figure-18-percentage-all-active-physicians-race/ethnicity-2018

We're terrific.

We're just more popular. Apparently the whole world wishes it was a white hetero male, so naturally everyone wants us in charge.

(the opinions expressed above are satirical and mostly presented to cause NYLeftie's brain to melt, and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the poster.  No white heterosexual males were harmed in the making of this post).

Thanks for admitting you're a HUGE TROLL. But still not TOP, as R10 still has that title. LMAO

31 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Thanks for admitting you're a HUGE TROLL. But still not TOP, as R10 still has that title. LMAO

Said the huge troll.

Is this your contribution to this site? To interject nonsense in order to cause friction? What do you gain?

18 hours ago, NYLefty said:

Yea, I'll come out and say it, White people. Look around you, kids winning national spelling B championships yr after yr, either Asian, Blacks, Hispanic or Middle Eastern. The Kid who just won it looks like he's from India. Look at any hospital, surgeons, physicians, imaging techs, all Asian or Middle Eastern. Even in the field of law, Asian, Hispanic, Middle Eastern, Black judges and attorneys.

So what reasoning is behind White Folks feeling that they have this undeniable right to be the ones who run the show in America. The idea that oh my great grand pappy was here first really doesn't cut it, does it anymore. The whole "We Will not be Replaced" thingy because I'm white and better doesn't cut the mustard any more because YES Whites are being replaced by brown skinned immigrants who are smarter. 

This begs several questions:

1. Where is your documentation of these lies? Or did you just pull them out of your ass? Can you name ONE white  person who believes he/she/it has the right to run things based on his/her/its RACE?

2. Tell us again about the left creating Affirmative Action, which openly discriminates against Asians.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/the-uncomfortable-truth-about-affirmative-action-and-asian-americans

3. Your side of the aisle gave us SLAVERY, a CIVIL WAR to end it. Jim Crows to keep dey Nigras in dey place. A modern day welfare state that DESTROYED the black family unit...

https://historynewsnetwork.org/article/135801

I WILL say that some of your post is correct. THIS WHITE RACIST EXTREMIST

th?id=OIP.0SI3y8tOrO5N8_0PLDSGWQHaE8&pid

did try to LYNCH this black person during a confirmation hearing.

th?id=OIP.o2qmsJzVof3EzuHreMyYygHaEK&pid

I guess dey nigras need to know dey place, huh?

18 hours ago, NYLefty said:

Mexican imagrants who've only been here a yr or two operating and owners of landscape and construction companies while well fattening and marbled whites bleat " Thar taykin our Jawbs" ???

Actually, nobody here with an education (which pretty much leaves retards like you out) has a problem with Mexicans emigrating to America. We have no problem with LEGAL IMMIGRATION, you M0R0N. 

Here in Florida there are many farms and cattle ranches owned by former MEXICAN MIGRANT WORKERS. They came here LEGALLY, worked hard and EARNED the American dream. We in the mainstream conservative camp (which makes up most of America) SALUTE these heroic figures

We just have a problem with THESE ANIMALS ILLEGALLY CROSSING OUR BORDERS.

FATLADY.thumb.jpeg.74c954fc8dea9fa936757094df96a811.jpeg

And you are impossibly STUPID if you don't know the difference between this

immigrants_53901869-16_9.jpg?width=660&height=374&fit=crop&format=pjpg&auto=webp

and this

BN-FK345_SPMIGR_P_20141106082243.jpg

15 hours ago, CdnFox said:

There have been some fascinating research studies done on the subject. I'm always reluctant to bring that up because they're often used as "proof"  to support arguments one way or another regarding race. "whites" are generally pretty middle of the road as an average, with some races being smarter and some less so when it comes to iq or mathematics skills. But averages and such only mean so much.

There are some conflicting theories. Here's mine.

1.  A person is ALWAYS the product of his/her upbringing. If you look at the CULTURE of a particular race, you'll see the major difference between a black kid living in a single family ghetto versus an Asian kid living in a very tight family.

2. Something that occasionally gets me into trouble is my idea that there is no such thing as inborn talent, that NO child is born with the ability to play the violin, perform open heart surgery, argue cases before the Supreme Court, fly a plane, etc. I tell my students that they are on a ladder. They are at some point of the ladder and they can choose to go up or down. The ladder stretches upward  and there is no end to it, nor  is there  any real limit to a child's ability to climb that ladder.

3. I don't think a RACE is smart or stupid because the term RACE is not a living human being. A RACE is a category, created by humans who are anti-INDIVIDUAL and  what to classify people into camps. I think INDIVIDUAL humans decide VOLUNTARILY to be smart or stupid, and this occurs every day. Just look at the voluntary STUPIDITY of the poster who created this idi0tic, RACIST thread.

18 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

The MAGA Chud sphere is turning on itself in an act of ultimate purity.

Chik Fil A is both woke and anti woke.  Pretty soon you and all the centrist.ca folks will be the only customers...

MAGA represents the majority of America. The last LEGALLY ELECTED PRESIDENT

th?id=OIP.kLDNE0qwRbBTM7QWj9j4FAAAAA&pid

gave America the best economy, secure borders, domestic energy independence, PEACE IN THE FCKKKING MIDDLE EAST, and low low inflation rates.

It was a small group of criminals who sent in hundreds of illegal votes to put THIS senile pedophile

th?id=OIP.K2k3D0lMP56Nb7EdF0NcjgHaEJ&pid

in charge. Thanks to that group of criminals, we have the WORST economy, the WORST inflation, SKYROCKETING GASOLINE PRICES, an INVASION of our southern border by illegal aliens, etc.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/look-bidens-economy-setting-records-worst-results-ever-seen-us-history/

Even Jimmy Carter, Richard Nixon and Barak Obama couldn't have screwed the economy this much.

1 hour ago, reason10 said:

There are some conflicting theories. Here's mine.

1.  A person is ALWAYS the product of his/her upbringing. If you look at the CULTURE of a particular race, you'll see the major difference between a black kid living in a single family ghetto versus an Asian kid living in a very tight family.

This can show up depending on the kind of test. There's a lot of ways to test intelligence. and some do rely on knowledge that would be gained within a culture for example. But more modern tests are able to work around that.

2. Something that occasionally gets me into trouble is my idea that there is no such thing as inborn talent, that NO child is born with the ability to play the violin, perform open heart surgery, argue cases before the Supreme Court, fly a plane, etc. I tell my students that they are on a ladder. They are at some point of the ladder and they can choose to go up or down. The ladder stretches upward  and there is no end to it, nor  is there  any real limit to a child's ability to climb that ladder.

Well that's true to a degree but a 5'7 kid with asthma is never playing for the nba.  While skills must be learned there IS such a thing as aptitude. And that's true of both physical and mental tasks.

3. I don't think a RACE is smart or stupid because the term RACE is not a living human being. A RACE is a category, created by humans who are anti-INDIVIDUAL and  what to classify people into camps. I think INDIVIDUAL humans decide VOLUNTARILY to be smart or stupid, and this occurs every day. Just look at the voluntary STUPIDITY of the poster who created this idi0tic, RACIST thread.

And this is the thing. That's why claiming that 'black people are dumber' or 'asians are smarter'  based on average scores of a selected sample group is not relevant.. If you take any two groups of people and test them, there's an excellent chance that one group will score lower on average than the other. Not always but often. ANd one group might have a couple of real !diots or a couple of geniuses who throw the averages.

In any case, the numbers are so close that there's a much bigger spread inside any one group than between two groups when it comes to race.

19 hours ago, NYLefty said:

Yea, I'll come out and say it, White people. Look around you, kids winning national spelling B championships yr after yr, either Asian, Blacks, Hispanic or Middle Eastern. The Kid who just won it looks like he's from India. Look at any hospital, surgeons, physicians, imaging techs, all Asian or Middle Eastern. Even in the field of law, Asian, Hispanic, Middle Eastern, Black judges and attorneys.

So what reasoning is behind White Folks feeling that they have this undeniable right to be the ones who run the show in America. The idea that oh my great grand pappy was here first really doesn't cut it, does it anymore. The whole "We Will not be Replaced" thingy because I'm white and better doesn't cut the mustard any more because YES Whites are being replaced by brown skinned immigrants who are smarter. 

Are you white, dumbass? If so, why do you despise your skin color? 

Just now, Deluge said:

Are you white, dumbass? If so, why do you despise your skin color? 

Today's education demands it.  The only way you can expunge the sin of being white is to speak out against it and turn on your fellow white oppressors.. Then pay reparations.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

The Chuds are no more right wing than the BLM rioters are liberal.  A Chud is anti political.

I have to admit this forum is the first place I've ever seen the word CHUD. So I did a little research.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Chud

It means Canibalistic Humanoid Underground Dweller and originates from the 1984 film C.H.U.D. But is now used to describe ugly stupid people.

That would include THIS group.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-RzrfUqjO83M/TgaUL-0nfuI/AAAAAAAAFfQ/qIyPCh473QI/s1600/liberal%2Bwomen.jpg

1 minute ago, CdnFox said:

Today's education demands it.  The only way you can expunge the sin of being white is to speak out against it and turn on your fellow white oppressors.. Then pay reparations.

What a dismal form of existence. I'm so glad that I'm proud of who I am and what I represent. 

• Like 1

This can show up depending on the kind of test. There's a lot of ways to test intelligence. and some do rely on knowledge that would be gained within a culture for example. But more modern tests are able to work around that.

Whenever a class I sub for starts to whine about taking a test, I tell them that the most important careers they will get in life are only available if they pass a test. I also tell them (and you should agree with this) that a test in NOT designed to check how much you know about a subject, but rather to wash you out of contention. That's the basis for the bar exam, the real estate exam, etc. If they go into this with that attitude, they'll likely succeed.

Well that's true to a degree but a 5'7 kid with asthma is never playing for the nba.  While skills must be learned there IS such a thing as aptitude. And that's true of both physical and mental tasks.

Juwan Howard of the Dallas Mavericks has asthma. About the ONLY inborn trait would be blindness disqualifying someone from piloting an airplane or Downs Syndrome, although the latter seems to be prevalent among 90 percent of Democrat voters and politicians.

And this is the thing. That's why claiming that 'black people are dumber' or 'asians are smarter'  based on average scores of a selected sample group is not relevant.. If you take any two groups of people and test them, there's an excellent chance that one group will score lower on average than the other. Not always but often. ANd one group might have a couple of real !diots or a couple of geniuses who throw the averages.

See, THIS is where I have  a problem with the concept of RACE in general. These are human beings, originating from different parts of the world. But they are human beings. They are individuals. Guess which political philosophy believes solely on COLLECTIVISM and the elimination of the INDIVIDUAL.

I also have a problem with most science, since over the centuries the scientists CHIEF contribution has been their ability to NAME everything. They NAME oceans, creatures, plants, natural events. Very rarely do they offer any real insight into why or how. It's mostly just about NAMING.

A zoologist NAMES animals, sometimes just based on their color.

I don't think humans should be classified in such limiting terms as RACE. Maybe GENDER, since there are major differences  in plumbing.

5 hours ago, NYLefty said:

Should be a bit concerning to the white race when only 50 yrs ago we had to teach middle easterners how to use a friggin TexASS instruments calculator.

Are you saying that Whites were better than Middle Easterners and that you desperately miss the days when Whites were better than Middle Easterners? I guess that makes sense - you racists WERE the slave holders after all, and you're also responsible for Jim Crow. 

1 hour ago, OftenWrong said:

It's a de-humanizing term. It's disappointing to see you taking the low road.

The H stands for humanoid.  Don't be so fragile.

On the other hand if a Chud objects, I will stop calling them one.

Do you use the term groomers?  Seems far more prevalent on here, should we go after those folks together?

19 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Beer can't be woke or anti woke.   The pure will devour the pure to retain purity.

I will eat my Chik Fil A - no I won't.  I will drink beer... no beer is qweer and so ... wait they cancelled Dylan?  I will not shoot my beer I will drink it.

I will promise to wear my MAGA burka when pushing my cart through the supermarket, think of the children and amen.

Forgive Michael, he's been reading too much CrackWhoreBarbee and racistsmith. 

Beer is inanimate - it doesn't swing one way or the other. Guns are inanimate too - they, by themselves, are incapable of murdering people. 

I occasionaly ate food from Chik-Fil-A but won't anymore because the company has contracted the woke virus. Same goes for any other company that gets infected by the woke virus. 

I would never wear MAGA gear of any kind, but I 100% support MAGA. Yes, think of the children - God knows the democrats don't give a shit about them. 

Edited by Deluge

10 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

The H stands for humanoid.  Don't be so fragile.

On the other hand if a Chud objects, I will stop calling them one.

Do you use the term groomers?  Seems far more prevalent on here, should we go after those folks together?

I was under the impression that groomers were pedophiles who pushed children to get sex change operations.

I know. Decades ago a groomer could have been someone who takes care of horses.

GAY used to mean childishly happy and innocent.

A Fagg0t was a flower. A f@g was British slang for a cigarette.

The word nigger came from ignorant poor democrats who were unable to pronounce the Spanish word for black: Negro.

Queer used to mean odd, strange, not something deserving government affirmative action because of sexual perversion.