Why do the dummies still think they're somehow entitled to run this great nation

Yea, I'll come out and say it, White people. Look around you, kids winning national spelling B championships yr after yr, either Asian, Blacks, Hispanic or Middle Eastern. The Kid who just won it looks like he's from India. Look at any hospital, surgeons, physicians, imaging techs, all Asian or Middle Eastern. Even in the field of law, Asian, Hispanic, Middle Eastern, Black judges and attorneys.

So what reasoning is behind White Folks feeling that they have this undeniable right to be the ones who run the show in America. The idea that oh my great grand pappy was here first really doesn't cut it, does it anymore. The whole "We Will not be Replaced" thingy because I'm white and better doesn't cut the mustard any more because YES Whites are being replaced by brown skinned immigrants who are smarter. 

Beer can't be woke or anti woke.   The pure will devour the pure to retain purity.

I will eat my Chik Fil A - no I won't.  I will drink beer... no beer is qweer and so ... wait they cancelled Dylan?  I will not shoot my beer I will drink it.

I will promise to wear my MAGA burka when pushing my cart through the supermarket, think of the children and amen.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, NYLefty said:

Yea, I'll come out and say it, White people.

Because we're smarter and better i guess.

Look around you, kids winning national spelling B championships yr after yr, either Asian, Blacks, Hispanic or Middle Eastern. The Kid who just won it looks like he's from India.

Do white people even enter spelling b's?

Look at any hospital, surgeons, physicians, imaging techs, all Asian or Middle Eastern. Even in the field of law, Asian, Hispanic, Middle Eastern, Black judges and attorneys.

Ahhh - no, no the vast majority are still white

https://www.aamc.org/data-reports/workforce/data/figure-18-percentage-all-active-physicians-race/ethnicity-2018

So what reasoning is behind White Folks feeling that they have this undeniable right to be the ones who run the show in America.

We're terrific.

The idea that oh my great grand pappy was here first really doesn't cut it, does it anymore. The whole "We Will not be Replaced" thingy because I'm white and better doesn't cut the mustard any more because YES Whites are being replaced by brown skinned immigrants who are smarter. 

We're just more popular. Apparently the whole world wishes it was a white hetero male, so naturally everyone wants us in charge.

(the opinions expressed above are satirical and mostly presented to cause NYLeftie's brain to melt, and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the poster.  No white heterosexual males were harmed in the making of this post).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

A radical centrist drinks Whiskey, is chud that term for far right agitator? 

Does it make you feel good when you use it? Because they are part of politics , some say created by folks like you, that expect everyone to fall in line and travel at the same speed of change. Do you disagree?

Are you bored?  

I don't need to explain what a chud is... 

28 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Because we're smarter and better i guess.

Do white people even enter spelling b's?

Ahhh - no, no the vast majority are still white

https://www.aamc.org/data-reports/workforce/data/figure-18-percentage-all-active-physicians-race/ethnicity-2018

We're terrific.

We're just more popular. Apparently the whole world wishes it was a white hetero male, so naturally everyone wants us in charge.

(the opinions expressed above are satirical and mostly presented to cause NYLeftie's brain to melt, and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the poster.  No white heterosexual males were harmed in the making of this post).

If white people are so dumb and racist, then why in the hell do so many non-white people want to immigrate to white America and even white Canada for that matter? They want to immigrate to any white country because they know that where they come free, democracy and freedom does not exist.Approx. 80% of our new non-white immigrants are coming from non-white countries.

It's sad to watch that our present day immigration laws and policies in Canada and America are all catering to the non-white world. If this is allowed to continue, white folk will be replaced and that is a fact in a couple of decades to come. It was White people that founded, built, toiled and settled in North America to make Canada and America great. It will be the non-white world that will destroy these once great white nations called Canada and America. The cultural race turf wars will begin and that is a fact. We have places in Canada and America where white people will not dare tread. 

Does NYlefty even have a brain? Just wondering. Maybe lefty liberal anti-white NYlefty boy just despises all white people altogether because he is jealous of white people and just does not like white people. Hey, we never know, eh? Prove me wrong, NY lefty? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NYLefty said:

Yea, I'll come out and say it, White people. Look around you, kids winning national spelling B championships yr after yr, either Asian, Blacks, Hispanic or Middle Eastern. The Kid who just won it looks like he's from India. Look at any hospital, surgeons, physicians, imaging techs, all Asian or Middle Eastern. Even in the field of law, Asian, Hispanic, Middle Eastern, Black judges and attorneys.

So what reasoning is behind White Folks feeling that they have this undeniable right to be the ones who run the show in America. The idea that oh my great grand pappy was here first really doesn't cut it, does it anymore. The whole "We Will not be Replaced" thingy because I'm white and better doesn't cut the mustard any more because YES Whites are being replaced by brown skinned immigrants who are smarter. 

Well, it looks to me like you are here to try and downgrade white people. I wonder who gave us the English language in the first place. Was it Blacks, Asians or Latinos? I doubt that. I wonder what kind of a life he would be living today if his parents did not immigrate to white America? 

This was only just a contest and no doubt that there were many non-white kids there that could not spell that word that made him a winner. But the leftist liberal media sure loved it because once again it made white kids look dumb and stupid. I wonder what kind of a life would that kid be living today if his parents did not immigrate to white America? Your anti-white attitude does not impress me at all. It looks more to me like a bit of your racism is starting to show itself towards white people, hmmm? 

32 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Are you bored?  

I don't need to explain what a chud is... 

A racist word being heaved on and thrown towards white people. But you would never agree with that, now would you, MH? 

17 minutes ago, taxme said:

If white people are so dumb and racist, then why in the hell do so many non-white people want to immigrate to white America and even white Canada for that matter? They want to immigrate to any white country because they know that where they come free, democracy and freedom does not exist.Approx. 80% of our new non-white immigrants are coming from non-white countries.

I assumed it was for the hot wings, but you might be right... .

It's sad to watch that our present day immigration laws and policies in Canada and America are all catering to the non-white world.

Well if we're being fair, they don't.  It's just that the white world isn't having kids.  Or not enough anyway. In most countries that you'd consider 'white' or predominantly so the birth rate is below replacement.  Canada would have a negative population growth if it wasn't for immigration.

Here - have a look.  And remember you need about a 2.25 fertility rate or better with child mortality just to replace population never mind have enough growth to allow for emmigration.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependencies_by_total_fertility_rate#/media/File:TFR-HighRes-2020.png

Does NYlefty even have a brain?

Sure - he's got a great brain. It's in mint condition, still new in box and never used.

Just wondering. Maybe lefty liberal anti-white NYlefty boy just despises all white people altogether because he is jealous of white people and just does not like white people. Hey, we never know, eh? Prove me wrong, NY lefty? 

The world is full of racsist and bigots, just add him to the pile.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

No, by the way instead of focusing on the usual, you can mentor @Americana Antifa she comes from the TYT Bias, which is slowly dragging her into the cultural stuff.

So, why not focus your energy mentoring her about economics instead of "chuds"?

I think I have seen this person retract, change their opinion, or restate something when challenged. A Chud would never do that.

1 minute ago, impartialobserver said:

This is a troll thread. There is a lot of context needed to make the argument in the OP really make any sense. 

Well obviously.  Like all whites had a meeting and we all decided we should be in charge.

Just have some fun with it i'd say.

2 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Well obviously.  Like all whites had a meeting and we all decided we should be in charge.

Just have some fun with it i'd say.

In grad school for economics, we had a cohort of 18 students.. 3 white americans of which I was one of them. the 15 non-americans blew us out of the water when it came to the advanced math. The three guys bonded in misery. Spending hour after hour slaving away on differential equations, complex calculus, and matrices. The others would breeze through it in an hour.. 

So I could use that very limited sample size to say that whites are not as advanced. I could.. but anyone with an ounce of intellect knows that there needs to be more information. 

3 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

I assumed it was for the hot wings, but you might be right... .

Well if we're being fair, they don't.  It's just that the white world isn't having kids.  Or not enough anyway. In most countries that you'd consider 'white' or predominantly so the birth rate is below replacement.  Canada would have a negative population growth if it wasn't for immigration.

Here - have a look.  And remember you need about a 2.25 fertility rate or better with child mortality just to replace population never mind have enough growth to allow for emmigration.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependencies_by_total_fertility_rate#/media/File:TFR-HighRes-2020.png

Sure - he's got a great brain. It's in mint condition, still new in box and never used.

The world is full of racsist and bigots, just add him to the pile.

Were hot wings a white mans invention? Lol. 

It's not having kids that is the problem. It is our Marxist anti-white governments that have been pushing anti-white programs and agendas for decades now. Our white politicians have been pushing anti-white programs and agendas like anti-white family programs, feminism, the homosexual life style, cultural Marxism, and the push is on for more non-white immigrants and less white immigrants from being allowed to immigrate to Canada.

This can only be seen as a program to eliminate as many white people as possible and turn NA into a minority white country. It makes no sense or logic to me that a white country would want to commit white genocide by bringing in more non-whites and less whites. Even our own dear Marxist dictator leader in Canada has said that he pretty much despises British and European folk. ????  

White people are having children, it's just that there is now a fast growing of numbers of non-white people immigrating to North America and many are having plenty of children. Why does a majority white country want to bring in more non-white immigrants rather than more white immigrants. I think that some kind of fix is going on here. Conspiracy, do I dare say. Aw well. 

2 hours ago, NYLefty said:

A RACIST WOULD SAY...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NYLefty said:

And why should we "dummies" not believe that we should be entitled to run our own white homeland and affairs? It's our white homeland and not the rest of the world's homeland. Would white people be entitled to immigrate to some non-white country and now be entitled to run that country? What say you? 

12 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

In grad school for economics, we had a cohort of 18 students.. 3 white americans of which I was one of them. the 15 non-americans blew us out of the water when it came to the advanced math. The three guys bonded in misery. Spending hour after hour slaving away on differential equations, complex calculus, and matrices. The others would breeze through it in an hour.. 

So I could use that very limited sample size to say that whites are not as advanced. I could.. but anyone with an ounce of intellect knows that there needs to be more information. 

There have been some fascinating research studies done on the subject. I'm always reluctant to bring that up because they're often used as "proof"  to support arguments one way or another regarding race. "whites" are generally pretty middle of the road as an average, with some races being smarter and some less so when it comes to iq or mathematics skills. But averages and such only mean so much.

54 minutes ago, taxme said:

Were hot wings a white mans invention? Lol. 

Oh hell ya.  So were sandwiches btw.  TELL  me we don't bring culture to the world.

It's not having kids that is the problem. It is our Marxist anti-white governments that have been pushing anti-white programs and agendas for decades now. Our white politicians have been pushing anti-white programs and agendas like anti-white family programs, feminism, the homosexual life style, cultural Marxism, and the push is on for more non-white immigrants and less white immigrants from being allowed to immigrate to Canada.

Well the biggest problem is that in order to maintain a normal standard of living now it requires two incomes to get by. Canadian women can't take the time off work that they used to in the 50's.

This can only be seen as a program to eliminate as many white people as possible and turn NA into a minority white country. It makes no sense or logic to me that a white country would want to commit white genocide by bringing in more non-whites and less whites. Even our own dear Marxist dictator leader in Canada has said that he pretty much despises British and European folk. ????  

I think they don't really care one way or another. Justin needs population growth to resolve his finance issues and the only people available are by and large non white.

White people are having children, it's just that there is now a fast growing of numbers of non-white people immigrating to North America and many are having plenty of children. Why does a majority white country want to bring in more non-white immigrants rather than more white immigrants. I think that some kind of fix is going on here. Conspiracy, do I dare say. Aw well. 

We just don't even come close to having enough children to replace ourselves. So - if you want growth then you have immigration, and these days if you have immigration most of it is going to be non white.

10 hours ago, NYLefty said:

Don't get upset now when I just correctly point out from time to time that you're an avowed racist. 

• Like 1