NASCAR TWEETS SUPPORT FOR LGBTQ COMMUNITY

First Budweiser...

Now NASCAR.....

First we took their beer... Now weve taken their favorite sport....

F__k the Jethro bigots.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://myfox8.com/sports/nascar-flies-rainbow-flag-says-recent-actions-have-not-aligned-with-aim-to-be-welcoming-sport-for-all/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwi2vY2or6P_AhUrJ0QIHRKGDGMQFnoECAoQAg&usg=AOvVaw3nk1pl8grRZMYxZa5ZuEao

Edited by CrakHoBarbie
  • Haha 3

I don't understand how flying an LGBTQ flag, is in any way shape or form, alienating to your clientele.

I could understand outcry if they advertised solely to the trans community, alienating the bulk of its customers (IE Bud light, because nothing spells wanting to drink a beer prior to sports than a trans woman bathing in a bathtub who deliberately states they know nothing about sports). But to simply let them know, we "respect you the same", is now outrageous?

With that said, the current rhetoric of some far leftists to shove your face into their ideology, is equally damaging to this community. 

Both sides need to chill the f*** out. I don't remember ever thinking about the trans community and all were allowed to co-exist.

Drag queens were something I would see often. Flirting with a drag queen in the name of fun never was a problem to most, including myself. "I don't know if the wife would be happy, but must admit you have nicer nails", type joke. Until activists felt it would boost their cause to sew division. 

Spikes in violence, hatred coming out more, like why are we angry, again?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Perspektiv said:

I don't understand how flying an LGBTQ flag, is in any way shape or form, alienating to your clientele.

I could understand outcry if they advertised solely to the trans community, alienating the bulk of its customers (IE Bud light, because nothing spells wanting to drink a beer prior to sports than a trans woman bathing in a bathtub who deliberately states they know nothing about sports). But to simply let them know, we "respect you the same", is now outrageous?

With that said, the current rhetoric of some far leftists to shove your face into their ideology, is equally damaging to this community. 

Both sides need to chill the f*** out. I don't remember ever thinking about the trans community and all were allowed to co-exist.

Drag queens were something I would see often. Flirting with a drag queen in the name of fun never was a problem to most, including myself. "I don't know if the wife would be happy, but must admit you have nicer nails", type joke. Until activists felt it would boost their cause to sew division. 

Barb and her Libbie friends just wanna stir the pot...It's childish.

• Like 1

...like why are we angry, again?

Politicians using language to demonize them and make them seem like pedophiles is part of it.  Implying that they're part of a conspiracy, denying that they exist, that they're allowed to live that way, and purposefully using language that they ask us not to use.

They used to demonize Muslims, but they moved on.

Language is a big part of it.  The ones who control the language win the wars.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Barb and her Libbie friends just wanna stir the pot...It's childish.

Its effective. If I get angry, then am against gay rights. If am silent, they take over and sooner or later, tampon commercials will feature trans women only.

"See! Perspektiv is transphobic. Proof these victims need our help".

It allows them to pressure businesses to show they are "inclusive enough".

Whats this even mean?

I opted for my current work vs RCMP job I qualified for, because they had race quotas. 

Me being black, made me a better fit than a white cop who was more qualified based on testing.

To some minorities this is great, but to be a cop and know am not the best possible officer for the job, to me is disturbing.

On paper they are inclusive, due to the volume of women and minorities.

How is this not anything more than virtue signaling?

Kind of like Trudeau stating 50% of his cabinet is female.

Okay, good for you. Are they all qualified for the job? When did this stop mattering? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NYLefty said:

Ummm, and exactly how is this happening????

Lobbying is effective.

When you can lobby up to where you can control what is aired to the masses, you now have full control of the narrative. 

Very hard to counter this, when the very argument you make in opposition is fact checked, dismissed as bigotry and otherwise brought into question.

Very hard to question someone with this level of power.

Religion is a similar means of controlling someone's mind.

Shame, the imposing of moral codes and making it a cardinal sin in questioning things.

Control ones mind, you can control their body.

39 minutes ago, Perspektiv said:

Its effective. If I get angry, then am against gay rights. If am silent, they take over and sooner or later, tampon commercials will feature trans women only.

"See! Perspektiv is transphobic. Proof these victims need our help".

It allows them to pressure businesses to show they are "inclusive enough".

Whats this even mean?

I opted for my current work vs RCMP job I qualified for, because they had race quotas. 

Me being black, made me a better fit than a white cop who was more qualified based on testing.

To some minorities this is great, but to be a cop and know am not the best possible officer for the job, to me is disturbing.

On paper they are inclusive, due to the volume of women and minorities.

How is this not anything more than virtue signaling?

Kind of like Trudeau stating 50% of his cabinet is female.

Okay, good for you. Are they all qualified for the job? When did this stop mattering? 

Yup. I work with a lot of unqualified people who have the right skin color. 

In the end, will this all blow up in our faces?

Ya...it probably will...

Lobbying is effective.

When you can lobby up to where you can control what is aired to the masses, you now have full control of the narrative. 

Very hard to counter this, when the very argument you make in opposition is fact checked, dismissed as bigotry and otherwise brought into question.

Shame, the imposing of moral codes and making it a cardinal sin in questioning things.

Interesting, I live in NY and experience non of this? This idea that the left has some across the board narrative that will turn everyone gay is comical at best ?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

Wow.... People call you transphobic because of comments like the one above 

What I find funny is as trans folk struggle to gain acceptance into society, somehow you've managed to turn that struggle into being all about you and how youre being victimized.

Amazing 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

Lobbying is effective.

Again.... Look who's playing the victim.

It must feel real good playing the victim. You do it so much.

4 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

Bus light didn’t advertise “solely to the trans community”, like every organization they’ve always had regular advertising for mainstream audiences  and specialty niche  advertising for specialty niche markets  

The right’s over bud light is ridiculous considering it didn’t even effect them. You would only expect them to be outraged if they put a tranny on prime time tv ads but the mulvaney camping was only visible to people who follow a tranny influencer.   It’s just more culture war extremist nonsense 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Yup. I work with a lot of unqualified people who have the right skin color. 

In the end, will this all blow up in our faces?

Ya...it probably will...

If true, you probably also work with a lot of unqualified white people who aren’t subjected to your scrutiny 

I see it happen all the time not just in workplace:

White person makes mistake: “pobody’s nerfect, LOL!”

White person does something wrong:  “individual bad apple!”

Non-white person makes mistake or does something wrong:  it’s because of their inferior race / culture  and/or affirmative action and  something needs to be done to get rid of  “those people”. 

Edited by BeaverFever
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, NYLefty said:

This idea that the left has some across the board narrative that will turn everyone gay is comical at best ?

Not turn everyone gay. But dramatically increase the volume of those who regret changing genders.

There already is a precedent that proves this, with pending lawsuits in the UK. 1000s of them. 

You keep drilling an unhealthy ideology, silence any type of questioning, you get what you get.

Thousands of suicidal, sterile and incredibly regretful people. 

33 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Wow.... People call you transphobic because of comments like the one above

Whats transphobic about it? Calling someone whatever, is fair game. Harder to justify it, sometimes. Am curious. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

If true, you probably also work with a lot of unqualified white people who aren’t subjected to your scrutiny 

I see it happen all the time not just in workplace:

White person makes mistake: “pobody’s nerfect, LOL!”

White person does something wrong:  “individual bad apple!”

Non-white person makes mistake or does something wrong:  it’s because of their inferior race / culture  and/or affirmative action and  something needs to be done to get rid of  “those people”. 

This is true as well Beave.

Coloured folk don't have a corner on under qualified or just plain not up to the task. But hiring under qualified folk just because of their skin colour does create a lot of havoc in the work place.

52 minutes ago, Perspektiv said:

How am I playing the victim? Do you want links? But am curious. How am I playing the victim?

Aren't you being forced to abide by pronouns. Have trans women use the women's restroom?

You don't like these things, correct.

So you're being victimized by a system you never signed on for.

I might add that you have become well versed in your victimhood.

Edited by CrakHoBarbie

2 hours ago, NYLefty said:

Interesting, I live in NY and experience non of this? This idea that the left has some across the board narrative that will turn everyone gay is comical at best ?

Did he say that?

You have to invent things he didn't say to argue with because you can't address what he did say.

Tell me you know he's right without telling me.

21 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Calling someone a transphobic slur is transphobic.

Are you really so dense you don't understand that?

He didn't call someone a transphobic slur that i saw.

What was the transphobic slur he called someone? I'll wait.

23 minutes ago, Perspektiv said:

What slur did I use? Trans women? Biological women? You will have to point out my slur, and explain to me how it's a slur.

Wow.... You have so little self realization.

You stated:

"If am silent, they take over and sooner or later, tampon commercials will feature trans women only."

That, my moronic transphobic friend, is a transphobic slur.

What I said was insensitive to some, but in no way was it transphobic.

It would be nonsensical to have a trans woman selling tampons. It would make a mockery of women who actually have periods. 

This is not transphobic. Its factual.

Just like noting many in the black community, are fatherless. It arguably insensitive, but there is nothing racist about that statement.

What you're doing is playing politics, vs having an open dialogue.