Heterosexual Pride: The great builder of humanity.

23 hours ago, reason10 said:

May be an image of 1 person and text

straight-pride-flag-4.jpg

Never forget. Populations are build by heterosexuals producing children.

Put 100 queers on an island and 100 years from now, no queers.

A good question to ask those gay people. These gays need to remember that they would not be here if it were not for them having a mother and father to bring them in the world. Both questions would leave them stumped and standing  there looking like fools. LOL.

1 hour ago, taxme said:

A good question to ask those gay people. These gays need to remember that they would not be here if it were not for them having a mother and father to bring them in the world. Both questions would leave them stumped and standing  there looking like fools. LOL.

Straight people don’t feel intimidated about walking down the street holding hands, or getting married. There isn’t an entire political party trying to take away the rights of straight people.  

13 hours ago, Rebound said:

Straight people don’t feel intimidated about walking down the street holding hands, or getting married. There isn’t an entire political party trying to take away the rights of straight people.  

Yes there is. It is the DemoNazi party, and it wants to take away the rights of people who work for a living.

Normal people shouldn't have to look at queers. But we've been tolerant right up to the point where you Nazis want to dress up as women and read to our children and turn them into trans/queers as well. That's where we draw the line. You pedophiles LEAVE OUR CHILDREN ALONE, in society, in schools and coming into our own homes.

There are plenty of child prostitutes coming across the border, thanks to your senile pedophile president. Leave normal children alone, PERV.

THISSHIT.thumb.jpeg.8af9f82b0a4378319149ebeb93ac3bf2.jpeg

Edited by reason10
  • Thanks 1

On 6/1/2023 at 3:50 PM, reason10 said:

May be an image of 1 person and text

straight-pride-flag-4.jpg

Never forget. Populations are build by heterosexuals producing children.

Put 100 queers on an island and 100 years from now, no queers.

Homosexuals don't have any foresight, nor do they respect history. It's why they despise faith and tradition. 

34 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Homosexuals don't have any foresight, nor do they respect history. It's why they despise faith and tradition. 

Well, liberal homosexuals don't have any foresight. I don't think I have the statistical data proving only liberals can be homos. There ARE the Log Cabin Republicans and I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with the kind of syrup they put on pancakes.

35 minutes ago, reason10 said:

Well, liberal homosexuals don't have any foresight. I don't think I have the statistical data proving only liberals can be homos. There ARE the Log Cabin Republicans and I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with the kind of syrup they put on pancakes.

Dave Rubin claims to be conservative, but he and his partner decided to deprive children of mothers, so he's a double edged sword at best.  

Edited by Deluge
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Rebound said:

Nobody has had to make a flag to symbolize that straight people are welcome, because it is always assumed they are.

If there were such a flag, nobody would assume that flying it was pushing someone's values in their face.

20 hours ago, taxme said:

These gays need to remember that they would not be here if it were not for them having a mother and father to bring them in the world.

You think they forgot they have parents?  

The inference here is that they chose to be gay for some reason.  When did you choose to be straight?

Edited by TreeBeard

36 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

If there were such a flag, nobody would assume that flying it was pushing someone's values in their face

It would be demonized for being homophobic, just like white people overtly showing pride would be seen as racist and bordering on white supremacy.

The standard isn't the same.

Laws protect the LGBTQ community. Whether they are welcome or not, this isn't prior generations where most in society would be accepting of seeing someone assault someone gay or trans.

2 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

1. It would be demonized for being homophobic, just like white people overtly showing pride would be seen as racist and bordering on white supremacy.

2. The standard isn't the same.

3. Laws protect the LGBTQ community. Whether they are welcome or not, this isn't prior generations where most in society would be accepting of seeing someone assault someone gay or trans.

1. Only if it is posted as a response to a plea for inclusion.  Symbols of heterosexual acceptance are everywhere.

2. No, people are very upset about the concept of inclusion  ... They feel very threatened.

3. Very true, and this is not something that progressives don't acknowledge enough.

Edited by Michael Hardner

Yes! Take pride in being the average, indistinguishable, normal, the 'control' statistic.
The plain wiener on a bun, the burger without the DeLuxe, the medium rare steak, the 'Chinese and American Food' restaurant. The Turkey a la King dinner.
Winner of Participant Awards, made the 2rd round in the Spelling Bee, Mr. 'C' average.

Reminds me of the old "Mr Average NHL" stat back in the days that made players cringe if they should win it...

Edited by herbie

30 minutes ago, herbie said:

Yes! Take pride in being the average, indistinguishable, normal, the 'control' statistic.

Let's be clear... People should never be proud of something that was handed them at birth.. their dna, the wealth of their family they did nothing for that.

"Say It loud I'm black and I'm proud" is the first instance of identity pride, from Mr James Brown.   It's as wonderful as anything he did, arguably more wonderful, but outside of a social context that is response to racism, it makes zero sense.

Within that context, it's a monumental achievement.

21 hours ago, Rebound said:

Why would heterosexual people feel intimidated walking down some street holding hands or kissing one another or getting married? It is the right and normal thing to see and do. 

It would appear as though the race is on by our pro supporting queer politicians in Ottawa to push for more homosexuality, more transgender sillyness, and more of dragster queen in schools nonsense. Our politicians have gone so politically woke, and mad in the head, and cowardly that all they seem to be able to try and do these days is to try and make heterosexuality a thing of the past. If not, why and what the hell is with all of this push of the gay, transgender, and drag queen lifestyle bull chit all the time? Enough already. 

Why are these dragster queens even being allowed to go into our schools and be allowed to try to push their queer dragster agenda on little three year old kids in schools? That is so sick. If those people want to do what they do, than keep it to themselves and in their queer closet. 

The meaning of LGBT:  Liquor,girls,beer,tits. ? 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, reason10 said:

Yes there is. It is the DemoNazi party, and it wants to take away the rights of people who work for a living.

Normal people shouldn't have to look at queers. But we've been tolerant right up to the point where you Nazis want to dress up as women and read to our children and turn them into trans/queers as well. That's where we draw the line. You pedophiles LEAVE OUR CHILDREN ALONE, in society, in schools and coming into our own homes.

There are plenty of child prostitutes coming across the border, thanks to your senile pedophile president. Leave normal children alone, PERV.

THISSHIT.thumb.jpeg.8af9f82b0a4378319149ebeb93ac3bf2.jpeg

I cannot prove it myself, but I once read somewhere that Obamarama's so called wife is really a man. Some of the outfits Michel(Michael)wears at times appears to show a bulge in the crotch area. Hey, we never know, eh? ?

4 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Nobody has had to make a flag to symbolize that straight people are welcome, because it is always assumed they are.

If there were such a flag, nobody would assume that flying it was pushing someone's values in their face.

Maybe it is high time for heterosexual people to have their own flag? Just kidding. That would never be allowed in queer Canada today anyway because it would be seen as being anti-gay. And besides, the fake and lying leftist liberal bought off Canadian media would go ballistic on that straight flag flying in the wind. But of course a gay flag flying in the breeze would never be seen as being anti-straight. Heavens no. ?

4 hours ago, TreeBeard said:

You think they forgot they have parents?  

The inference here is that they chose to be gay for some reason.  When did you choose to be straight?

It looks to me that they are trying to make it appear so.

I never chose to be straight but I am dam glad and happy that i am straight. Gay people choose to be gay. What guy in his right mind would want to have sex with another man? It's just not normal or natural. My opinion of course. 

1 hour ago, taxme said:

I cannot prove it myself, but I once read somewhere that Obamarama's so called wife is really a man.  Some of the outfits Michel(Michael)wears at times appears to show a bulge in the crotch area. Hey, we never know, eh? ? 

Regardless of what sex she was born with she's his wife now. That's their thing and has nothing to do with me. 

I dunno if this is a real photo, but it's sure convincing if it's a fake. 

MikeObama.thumb.png.d4a9099c43c0c80011c7f67681604d2d.png

17 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Regardless of what sex she was born with she's his wife now. That's their thing and has nothing to do with me. 

I dunno if this is a real photo, but it's sure convincing if it's a fake. 

MikeObama.thumb.png.d4a9099c43c0c80011c7f67681604d2d.png

Michelle or Michael, it sure looks to me like the face of a man in that photo. Just saying. 

Black, native and gay pride were reactions to generations of being raised to feel ashamed of their identities. Means more not be ashamed of than to be proud of.

But of course there's those that are so inwardly hostile even a far gentler expression of "me too" drove them into shitstorms.

Edited by herbie
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, herbie said:

Black, native and gay pride were reactions to generations of being raised to feel ashamed of their identities. Means more not be ashamed of than to be proud of.

But of course there's those that are so inwardly hostile even a far gentler expression of "me too" drove them into shitstorms.

Native? If you are referring to Indians, there was never a sense of shame in how society treated them. Nobody thought of Indians are abominations by the Bible.

ALL people born in the United States are NATIVE AMERICANS.

The Republican Party fought a CIVIL WAR and decades later spearheaded the legislation that overturn the Democrat party JIM CROW LAWS. I don't recall any movement designed to make black people "ashamed" of their race. Republicans always treated blacks like they were equal to Caucasians, at least as far as equal rights and opportunities are concerned. It's the Democrats who treated blacks like they were inferior.

I don't hold all homos accountable for what the left wing Pride movement has done to their credibility. Most homos just want to live normal, private lives and not push their sick, twisted agenda in everyone's face. Most of them aren't THIS:

SLOPE.thumb.jpeg.a7ca1bfeeda113df2e04ce198c77b236.jpeg

Most homos aren't this. But the Pride movement has one agenda: PEDOPHELIA.

Looks like the Klan does.

2 hours ago, reason10 said:

Native? If you are referring to Indians, there was never a sense of shame in how society treated them. Nobody thought of Indians are abominations by the Bible.

No never even thought of them, just shot them down like dogs to grab the land. Never had time to think of them as heathen savages.

This bozo sure likes rewriting history if it bolsters his warped outlook.

5 hours ago, taxme said:

It looks to me that they are trying to make it appear so.

I never chose to be straight but I am dam glad and happy that i am straight. Gay people choose to be gay. What guy in his right mind would want to have sex with another man? It's just not normal or natural. My opinion of course. 

If you didn’t choose to be straight, why would you think gay people chose to be gay?

• Thanks 2